You're given the power to permanently transform all breeding-aged women however you please

You're given the power to permanently transform all breeding-aged women however you please.

How do you abuse this power?

HEE HAW

make them become below the breeding age
little girls as far as the eye can see

How far below the breeding age? Do they stay that way permanently, or retain their adult memories and personalities in their reverted states?

You madman.

I'd reincarnate myself as often as possible, utilize this to build up crazy savings, and eventually open up a brothel franchise populated with female convicts-turned-sexy anthros.

let's say they're all permanently 8 years old. i'm ok with them losing their adult memories, why not.

Have them get brown-black curly hair and tanned skin and thicc hourglass body. Makes me feel like I'm fucking a cavewoman or something

Appropriate pasta:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

>Do you think the movie Pleasantville was just an intellectual justification that some people use to be Cunts and Assholes?

I'd be torn between torturing all women by letting them keep their adult minds locked inside their new 8 year old bodies, or just pull the ultimate power play and reset their minds to whatever they were when they were 8, too.

With the latter, every woman is stuck in a pile of ill-fitting adult clothing and can't remember anything that's happened since their 8th birthday.

I'd give them feminine penises. All of them.

I'd change their size, based on their personality. The bitchy ones would shrink to as little as pic related, while the kind and gentle ones would grow bigger. Not a single woman is unaffected, but the 'severity' of their personality would affect how large or small they become. Very few would remain somewhat normal size.

Also, this isn't a one and done change. Any change in their personality will affect their size, so no murderous rampaging giantesses. At least, not for very long! They'd be tiny and easily caught in no time.

I like this. No matter what race or age, every woman becomes a simple-minded, bronze-skinned breeding mare?

Are we talking about objectively kind women, not just lumping, like, all lesbians together as bitches?

Also, how big to honestly kind and gentle women become? Because I know some very cool SJWs that Sup Forums would otherwise hate.

>I'd give them feminine penises. All of them.
Fucking THIS. No balls, though. They keep their pussy, and just grow a dick / their clit becomes a dick.

It happens throughout the world, little by little, when it's most embarrassing for each woman. For instance, a hot, big boobed girl on the beach, wearing the tiniest bikini possible suddenly gets a hardon while trying to flirt with a group of dudes.

What the fuck is that nerd shit, faggot dweeb

I don't care for futas, but I love the idea of something that inevitably happens to every woman no matter what like a plague, with a transformation happening at the most embarrassing place and moment possible...

No balls? What are you, a fag?

>Are we talking about objectively kind women
Yep, shy, wouldn't hurt a fly types.

>how big td honestly kind and gentle women become?
It all depends on how big their heart is...No, seriously, maybe pic related would be 1 in a million? Most would become anywhere from 10' to 50'. Gotta keep them somewhat manageable!

I'd make all women period slim to curvy unable to get any larger and that they all had b's double d's or larger and they would all have cat ears no fur though

Interesting how this would mean that the more kindhearted a woman is the more she'll be subjected to the terror and humiliation of slowly erupting out of her clothes and be stuck nude in public needing to be cared for like some kind of gigantic zoo animal, with footage of their naked bodies splashed all over the internet...

Would turn all white women into boars, all nigger women into chimps, all Asian women into sexy cat girls, would give all hispanic women big mustaches and permanent sombreros, would turn all middle eastern women into tapirs and jewish women into dick nose monkeys.

I'd do a ton of fucked up shit over time, but I'd start off with something relatively simple - maybe force collars and tags onto all women, with the tags containing all sorts of embarrassing info about each women, or simply strip every woman of every scrap of clothing but program them to keep going about their lives as if nothing is amiss at all (even though inside their own minds, women are VERY aware of now being nude and exposed to everybody around them but are unable to do a damned thing about it).

Turn them all into cute little breedable toddlers.

Make them all self-aware and competent.

That's a fun idea, but I'd do something to keep all women at least a little fuckable.

White women = piggirls
Black women = zebragirls
Asian women = catgirls
Hispanic women = donkey girls
Indian women = cowgirls
Arabic women = gazelle girls
Jewish women = ???

It's not a direct transformation of women, but maybe I transform the world around women so that society is altered overnight so that every breeding aged woman on the planet is raped, enslaved and redistributed within a month.

Simple rule. NO FAT CHICKS!

Like they instantly lose and become totally unable to become more than ten pounds overweight.

Do they at least keep their fat tits?

Girls like are a complete loss if they can't keep their fat udders.

Eww no.

I can't believe no one has picked up what OP put down and suggested fucking with every woman's tits.

So, every woman ends up with 6 tits, with 2 copies of her original pair of dugs?

Every woman is turned into a Playboy Bunny against their will, especially the lesbians and feminists, with all their tips going directly to me.

Mitosis. Each woman gets a sudden, excruciating hunger. They eat and eat and eat, yet do not get full. The food is instantly digested. Upon hitting a certain threshold, she slowly begins to split into two copies of herself, each with all of her memories. With no way to tell who was the original, married men now are left with two wives. Some lesbian couples become double couples, and all live together, while others split off and continue as if The Split never happened.

Hot, but then religous groups freak out about which (or if either) copy of each woman has a soul, while other guys start campaigning for the mass execution of half of each set since the world can't sustain a sudden 50% increase in the population...

Turn them into tendies and make my self a tendie harem and consume them for my pleasure at my own leisure. I also want to turn them into mad scientists temporarily so they can turn men into tendies as well, so I may consume them and become the tendie demigod I've always drempt to be. Or would you call it Tendigod. I shall expand my reach beyond the stars and become an intergalactic tendie mongul.

You're full of shit, and probably some greasy neckbeard that spends all day fapping to loli threads. I know in your delusional little world, every woman, grandma, and baby that's a girl wants to suck your dick and learn more about fucking, but most girls aren't sluts like that. I am not even against pedos in general, but you're beyond stupid if you think children are in any way ready for sex. At 11 I masturbated, yes, but I barely understood it, or what it meant, and while a proper education would have helped, it doesn't mean we should go around ass fucking kids because they are "curious" and think they are "ready". Seriously kill yourself, and I mean that, I am not saying it because this is Sup Forums or a salty thread, but you seriously need to rid this earth of your worthless and disgusting existance, you over entitled little fuck. Oh, mommy gives me free tendies, lolis need to give me free cummies!
You're literally the stereotype neckbeard we use pepe to make a mockery of.

Without warning, women's hands and feet quickly (but painfully) turn into animal hooves and paws, while their bodies become permanent quadrupedal and grow animal tails reflecting whatever their hands and feet turn into.

I'm torn between this happening to all women at once, or just let it creep like a plague or randomly happen to women without rhyme or reason until they've all been warped and dehumanized.

Fuckin' hilarious.

Do they all grow as big in that pic? How fast do they grow?

I just wanna see this process happen.

Have any idea what it would look like, how long it would take or how painful it might be?

tapir girls :^)

>Do they all grow as big in that pic?
Varying sizes of course, but possibly, if not bigger!

>How fast do they grow?
Some girls' pussies will start and finish growing within minutes, while others can take days or weeks! The girls who still have normal pussies make fun of the girls who've grown, only to discover the next day that they've grown a bit, too, and eventually end up even bigger than the girls they made fun of!

>Have any idea what it would look like, how long it would take or how painful it might be?
Basically like the pic, but some may take a few minutes, or even hours. Everyone splits differently, too. Some gals may grow a second head first, while others may get to enjoy multi pussies/boobs for a bit before they separate. As for pain, probably little to none.

I would randomly give girls balls and kick them in them

The foot fetish becomes one of the most popular fetishes overnight.

Woman all become stunningly beautiful while keeping their irreconcilability. Their bodies grow to be unreasonably hourglass shaped. Their tits would be about the size of a shopping bag full of groceries and the ass grows to be the size of a pillow with a small waist and no neck fat. Obviously they become soft and perky as hell.
Shaved, puffy, super sensitive vaginas that shrinks to fit the size of whatever is in it with penetrable wombs and Fallopian tubes.
Thats what I physically want. I would probably just go for some mind alteration that allows them to be perfect bread winners, housewives, and best buds.

The world is infected by the same retroviral plague from Star Trek: TNG that turned the entire crew into half-animal monstrosities in just a few days - the fun part here is that on Earth, it only infects women (but succeeds in transforming the entire female population in just a week).

Love the idea of all women getting struck down by incredibly rare but specific fetishy transformations!

The freedom and self-reliance of billions of women sacrificed just to make one random user super happy...

Women age 18-25 transform into beautiful furries of all types. During the transformation they would experience an orgasm so powerful it would render them immobile for 5 minutes. After this orgasm, they will want to do nothing except breed for 4 weeks straight. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you see it) they will not bear a furry child. Basically a furry fuck pet.

What about women over 25?

Make them conservative, somewhat-libertarian nationalists who believe in traditional families and family roles. World saved, you're welcome

make them all want to have sex with me

/retarded thread

They all die off because the furries emit a natural aphrodisiac that normal women don't. Rip normal women.
>captcha was a petsmart

you don't have the knowledge of brain anatomy to pull that transformation off

This is genius

>dur hur durrrrr mak dem hav sex wit me im such a fucktard why even post hurrrrrrrrr
every thread

Make them unbreedable...

Over The course of a week, every female turns into a loli, but keeps their bust. they all slim down to little girl proportions, but landwhales stay a little chubby, thicc girls keep a plump ass, etc. they also have a bust reflective of their former proportions; big ol' titties become oppai lolis, athletic flat women become athletic little girls with DFC, middlegrounders get developing bumps that never get bigger.

all of the above also undergo a slight to radical change in behavior; libido jumps %500, shame and fear almost disappear, and they all get their attraction centres rewired to appreciate intellect over physical might, kindness over aggression, and loyalty over material goods.

that, gentlemen, would be a lolitopia.

innate personality remains, with the exceptions i already listed, as does most orientations. the removal of shame would lead to a bit more experimentation with their loli peers, and the attraction changes would turn most stacies into nerd humpers. the general idea was a world where the alphas are now the betas, and vice versa.

so, lesbians would now be loli lesbians, but far more willing to let others watch, and the feminists would have to backpedal to a more chivalry orientated view, since they would be distinctly and irrefutably at a physical disadvantage.

the tumblrinas can go cry in a corner, rubbing their newly bald and now visible cunts for all i care.

Transmute: Clitoris to Penis.
Identical to male penis, with urethra.
Vagina, no balls, no prostate, no ejaculation (female ejaculation is a crock of shit). More sensitive tissue in the vagina.
No menstruation. Fertile for one week of the year in october.

Mostly quality of life improvement.

A worldwide harem of shemales?

yessssss....

Well if every poster in the thread has to have the literal ability to make the change they desire and the only thing stopping them is the permission and access to do so - this is again, a retarded thread.