Black people statistically can not be racist

Black people statistically can not be racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VBAEJlR4pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We had a black president. Blacks have power.

The fuck? What a bunch of bullshit..

Racism:
Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Anybody can be racist. You can't just change the definition of a word like that.

Black people can die more statistically

>racism is a definition I created to a priori exclude other groups so that I can engage in behavior I cry about

And what the fuck does "statistically" have to do with it?

>You can't just change the definition of a word like that

These people do not understand that the definition already exists and they can't change it willy-nilly just so they aren't the bad guys.

fuck all of you niggers

blacks can be racially prejudice but they cant be racist.

There is literally nothing wrong with racism.

/thread

so if im irish and had been put down systematically i can only be prejudice but not raysis?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. That redefinition is utter bullshit.

Racism is ugly, no matter what the races are: who is it, who they hate.

No because you're white.

They absolutely can be racist if they believe that they are superior. It seems to be more common that black people are racist now than whites. Besides, how are black people even systematically oppressed? They have thrown such hissy-fits with BLM that they have gotten to a point where it is easier to be black than white. Hell, there's even scholarships for having African ancestry. That can't happen for European ancestry though because apparently white's have it better. White's just on average have more money, but that's the fault of black people.

but my people faced systemic starvation, left their homeland, had jim crow laws, indentured servitude and "no irish need apply" signs

>Hell, there's even scholarships for having African ancestry
a white guy from south africa applied from one of these and was almost expelled
not sure if I should laugh or cry

wrong
If I was a nigger I'll hate myself just for being black
I'll systematically oppress myself by giving myself easy access to 40's and tricks

>and it's statistically more likely to be a black shooter

Shut the fuck up nigger joe and get back to fields

Yeah but facts don't matter in the victim Olympics. Trust me, I've tried that exact same argument and got nowhere.

Shut the fuck up with your racist bullshit. All people are equal. Fuck off.

most racist group out there is mondays. they should be on their hands and knees thanking the white man for everything we have done for them, but instead refuse to evolve and enjoy playing the never ending victim

the lib tards are starting race wars again

Talking about this does nothing.

Talk, talk, talk.

That's what got you here.

Maybe it's time you tried something different?

Maybe.. being a man? If you were men, this country wouldn't be a minority-loving shithole.

If they are, they don't know it.

Even liberals aren't stupid enough to think they could win that war.

Gtfo

But he's got a point, there are several white groups who have gotten the shaft way worse than blacks; see any immigrants or actors during the red scare
>need a minority whose had it worse, spics have had traditionally worse jobs, about the same voice and have gotten the same right without the blm bull.
tl;dr: loads of people have been oppressed, blacks just bitch more
>check'em faggot

I'd buy him a beer.

black "people" statistically are niggers

BS the most racist person I ever met was black

Cry. That's fucking stupid.It's a shame that any business is so afraid of being called racist and losing money that they give black people so many privileges.

Except they aren't. Every race has advantages and disadvantages, like preset character stats in video games. Niggers are usually physically superior but mentally inferior, Asians are usually more intelligent but weaker, and whites are a good average between physically and mentally strong. Everyone knows this but only "racists" admit it.

I know, I wasn't saying he was wrong I meant that libtards don't give a shit if you are right because they will appeal to emotion just to prevent themselves from having to take responsibility for their actions.

this shit is perpetuated because Libtards can't comprehend that the culture that Blacks grow up in is immoral and inherently violent.

Oh wow look, its OP, the MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOT.

>sage goes in all fields

This man is a saint.

Oh I was agreeing with you, sorry for the misunderstanding.
>something most black people would never say.
Also I'm a fucking shill so I gotta fit this last one in here, the japs got fucked during world war two (bolth in Japan and on the homefront, but for the sake of this argument, we'll stick with america) they were kicked out of there homes, then weren't allowed to return.

Everone has has it hard at some point in history, pretending that blacks have a huge disadvantage for something that happened centuries ago is nonsense when you look at where the japs are now after what they went through within the last 70 years. For some odd reason the left, despite stressing the fact that "everyone is an individual and no one is the same," sure want everything to be equal rather than fair. One of my favorite phrases is "equal opportunity not equal outcome."p

youtube.com/watch?v=7VBAEJlR4pk

>mfw idiots go along with it every time marxist race baiters move the goal posts and redefine words to preserve their "right" to sue over discrimination any time life doesn't go their way.

God hate niggers

We oppress them for a reason. If we let them get power, everything will turn to shit. Just look at Detroit and Africa.

but they have no problem stealing, not raising their children, smelling like shit, being under educated, dark skinned bugaboos, and niggers

>citing the definition
user the entire point of Newspeak is to hijack language.

Your baiting skills need some work, nigger. Come to think of it, so could your English.

According to this, "Niggers steal" isn't a racist statement. It's just a rude statement based on a racial bias, which isn't racism.