Good guy Donald Trump reveals classified information to russians, tells the washington post about it

Good guy Donald Trump reveals classified information to russians, tells the washington post about it.

Think about it, only 3 US officials in that room, 2 already said the post article is false, the one that hasn't spoken is trump. The post said the sources included current officials so unless the white house is bugged, trump outted himself

> Trump tells Russia about ISIS intel.
> Russia bombs the shit out of ISIS.

There's no downside here.

What?
That does not make sense unless he want Pence to take over.

I see literally nothing wrong with this

My unnamed sources tell me Fake news is fake.

Pence lied too. We'll get Ryan or, god forbid, Hatch.

Nice theory. Didnt the post also said trump missed life outside washington? Bombshell!

>nothing wrong with leaking classified material to extra-national organizations

I bet you were one of those drooling retards chanting "LOCK HER UP"

Trump is done

My unnamed sources tell me your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you read this post

Wtf dude
MOOOOODDDDDSSSS!

Daddy Putin puts trump in timeout over missiles lobbed into Syria. As penance he has to give over ISIS intel or risk another disappointed glare from Putin. What's not to get?

Gtfo

Dems win House in 2018.... Pelosi is Speaker.... Trump/Pence in Guantanamo for treason...President Pelosi. hahahahahaha

Get testicular cancer

Shut up fag

>becomes president by making bullshit promises and using now obvious russian assistance (france LOL)
>ruins families by kicking out immigrants and preventing them from entering the states
>makes allied nations buttmad by not allowing the united states assist with the
refugees
>makes mexico furious by telling them to pay for the wall but failed then makes americans furious because they have to pay for it themselves
>does nothing but make both democrats and republicans butt mad by rubbing cock tips with dictators
>kills thousands of americans by offing obamacare
>impending nuke war with north korea
>still isn't impeached
take that liberals
drinks liberal tears
LOLOLOLOLOL
republican party > democrat faggot party

You sound like a giant faggot tbh famalam

Faggot or not, 2017 will go down as the year liberals were trolled :D

....and the next 20 years of democrat presidents because president oompa loompa made the GOP show its true colors.... gagging on businessman cock.

Butt hurt Trumptards

Dont you have an artery or two to be cutting right now?

This is fucking stupid.

First of all, he's not a presidential candidate anymore. He's the PRESIDENT. As in, he is allowed to divulge shit like this if he wants to. This isn't a case of him having access to information that he's not supposed to, it's a case of him having access to information he's entitled to and exercising his right to divulge it as he pleases.

Second of all, it's sharing information on ISIS with the second most powerful military in the world. It's a mutual enemy of both states, this literally can't have negative consequences.

Third of all, it's status as "fact" is already shaky as hell, and there's a high chance that Trump is just fucking with MSM yet again.

Regardless, this issue shouldn't be news to begin with. Everyone that's hyping this up is a fucking moron.

Most likely Trump is under a FISA warrant for money laundering, collusion, and more, so the oval office likely is bugged because of it.

Actually he isn't able to divulge information like that. He was read in by foreign Intelligence Services and the information was kept to a very small circle and only those read into it were allowed to know. He divulged classified information to members of a hostile foreign nation who had no right to have heard it. It's an impeachable offense.

>international espionage for 10 year olds

>liberals were trolled
Republicans are the dumb fucks who had their ENTIRE party wrekt by Trump and then voted him.

He shat all over every single Republican in the country and they're just now realizing. Fucking hilarious.