I have been with my girlfriend Tina for a year and three months now...

I have been with my girlfriend Tina for a year and three months now. Tina and I get along good we both have similar hobbies enjoy the same TV Shows and a lot of people have said we were made for each other.I have met Tina's family and she has met mine and we have talked about me proposing down the road.
The one problem we have struggled with that didn't really show up until now was sex. Previously we would have sex once a week, I would want more but Tina has a stressful job so it supressed her sex-drive, at least thats what she told me. I was okay with it and I understand in a relationship you have to make compromises.
Now some time ago, the frequency started to decrease even more, and when we did have sex Tina wasn't at all interested. I would try different things to try to spice things up, I checked out different posts on reddit ordered stuff off Amazon, and she would say she would have a good time but nothing. We finally had a long conversation. I asked her if it was my skills in bed, was my dick not big enough. She told me that I am great and its not that.
And Tina told me that she is stressed out by monogamy. I should mention before me, Tina used to have a good bit of casual sex. And that she needed something different. I could tell she wanted me to say if she wanted an open relationship, so I asked and she said yes. She told me that it would be a lot of fun, that we could see different people, we would have threesomes together, and just talked it up. She told me how I got a lot better looking since we have gotten together.
We set ground rules about giving notifications to each other before we go out with anyone,. We also wouldn't let it cut into our time together. Tina and I both downloaded Tinder, she was getting a lot more matches than me, which I guess stressed me out a bit. She ended up going on a few dates but she they were just for coffee/happy hour.

I on the other hand, didn't have any luck, I got a few matches but when I told them I had a girlfriend and was in an open relationship they unmatched me. Tina eventually started seeing this guy call him Tony. One of the things that didn't make me feel good was Tony was this really tall/handsome guy much better looking than me. I guess when things started to go bad, was when just about 3-4 times a week she would go to spend the night with him. And the other nights I had to beg her to spend with me. What really hurt me about that was even when we first started dating we never had that much sex.
Her whole excuse about being too stressed out from work to have sex went out the window. I talked to her and asked her does she like him more, is the sex better than me? She said no, that its different not better not worse. I guess for me when things got bad was when even when she was with me she was talking to Tony, and what got me really worried was when she made it so his messages didn't show up on the phone screen.
I thought at this point, she had an emotional connection and was cheating. I had to see and she wasn't giving me answers so when she went to the bathroom I checked her phone.

The good thing was there was no emotional cheating, she didn't say she loved him or anything like that. But I guess what hurt me even more was that she preferred him sexually by a lot. First of all Tony, had a huge dick, (he sent nudes), and my girlfriend and him talked about how he could make her squirt. She also would talk about how she can't wait to blow him (she never has done this for me).
We talked about it and she said that yes she prefers sleeping with him more, but I offer the complete package, and that she has no desire to leave me for him. She told me that I was being insecure.
I guess it just hurt, because the entire time together we never had that chemistry, I found her absolutely beautiful, but I guess she never felt the same way towards me :/. I love her and absolutely adore her, but I don't know if I can stay in this relationship anymore. I feel really sad, and my confidence has been shot. Am I wrong for wanting to step out of this relationship?
Help me Sup Forums you are my only real friends anymore

Tina was the name of the llama in napoleon dynamite

Can you handle honesty?

Yes.

*×_

s

Get the fuck out buddy

are you fucking retarded? dump "Tina"
fucking slutty bitch and youre a beta.
>have sex with her
>force dry anal
>breakup
fuck that bitch

She's going to leave you for him sooner or later.

You lost her the second you went into an open relationship. Don't blame yourself, it is a weird scenario and it's normal to feel uncomfortable. Sadly you got insecure and women fucking hate that.

Firstly, be honest with yourself. /9 how good looking was she? And dont say /10 cause no chick is a fucking 10. If she's a 7 or higher no bullshit then forget about her and move on. She was with you for a reason, you must have some sort of appealing personality traits or look at least somewhat good looking. The moment you get insecure or doubt your worth in the relationship is the moment you lose her. In future, if youre going to agree to an open relationship, have a regular something on the side beforehand. If youre not getting any and she is getting harpooned like a fucking whale of course you will feel like shit. Chin up bro, at least you know she's a ho and not the one for you. Better you find out before you put a ring on it.

you expect me to read all this shit?

TL;DR
>His girl isn't giving up the puss
>She made up some bullshit cause she didn't want to fuck OP
>Probably fucking niggers on the side which is why her sex drive was 'low'
>OP talked to her
>She baited him into an open relationship
>OP is now cucked and asking for help

Yeah. You know how when someone on coke or speed is just rambling on and on about shit you don't care about? Your dumb posts bro.

That's just because you're an insensitive nigger. Not even OP lol.

Absolutely leave her, that is complete bullshit thos Tony fuck gets soecial treatment over her actual boyfriend. You don't deserve that dirty fucking slut.

Dang, ya got me

OP did you lose your brain? The most important rule of an open relationship is the one that says you can't hook up with the same person twice. I'm sorry but you fucked up. Sounds like it's time for a breakup

Change this to "you can't see the same person twice" my bad

Bro
Find the one that you don't feel the dumb last chancing need to resort to an open relationship.... Those types of relationships are fuckin jokes

Clearly it bothers you. Probably should break up if you can't be monogamous. Your "girl" wants her cake and eat it too. Relationships are about working together and compromising, neither you nor her will ever get the best of both worlds. Why should she if its impacting your happiness?

FUCK YOU

you never , never , never, go into a open relationship when things are bad, especially when there little to no sex, cunt bitch lied to you user. you must be bad in bed or have a tiny dick. either ways thing are going south and there is no fixing this.