Rate my beard Sup Forums isn't it glorious it's like peak beard

rate my beard Sup Forums isn't it glorious it's like peak beard

Not your personal army you faggot.

Why do you have it squared off like a faggot?

sounds like you can't even grow a beard underage faggot

He's not asking for anything you fucking summerfag, I'd rate 6/10

OP is trying to get us to harrass some dumbass in his life, but he can't think of his own insults, so he's trying to rope Sup Forums into coming up with creative insults. We are not your personal army you fucking retard.

NYPA FAGGOT

Shave it off.
Or you will never get laid.

Do you even wash yourself degenerate?

Shave your fucking face hill billy.

of fucking course I do idiot, you have to wash the beard otherwise you get beard flakes and that shit sucks

what are you talking about, women love facial hair.

It is a bad beard.
Seriously.
Rating: 3 / Zack Galifianakis

>isn't it glorious it's like peak beard
People like you are disgusting.

T. Hairless beta

Wooly mammoth with down syndrome

baby faced boyfaggit

you all need some work

>rate my beard Sup Forums isn't it glorious it's like peak beard

And once upon a time it was considered "manly" to have a beard, oh how times have changed

get your own thread faggot

Transgender/10

first off stop arguing with internet strangers and get some hobbies besides masturbating. second your beard isn't shit but no girl is out there looking to fuck a caveman. not even the ugly ones. go to a barber, get a haircut, a beard trim and shaping, buy some styling products and put some fucking effort into your appearance. fugly dudes can still get laid but lazy slobs get fuck all.

nah, im rating the beard by showing a better one
what lol

>sweaty pubes on sweaty face, look at me!

Condescending brookstone worker

literally no sweat, someone is mad that they cant grow a beard like a real man

Did you dip your head into the grease bucket at your McDonald's job? Wash yourself degenerate

My face is styled pretty well actually, why the hate? did your mom forget to give you your allowance?

If you want to grow a bead like a real man, then trim it like a real man. You dig ... man?

a real man doesnt need to give into any societal norms, you do what makes you feel good and fuck the rest. You dig?

>My face is styled pretty well
Keked hard

assuming i still have that beard. use your brain

You've got your nasty hair pulled back by one of those bands because "hey, fuck effort". Your beard is unkempt, no styling to it, just let it do whatever it wants. Absolutely 0/10.

the classic fat guy trick. substitute a beard for your chin and jaw because your fucking neck fat swallowed them. lose some fucking weight.

Use your "styled face" to lose your virginity

Wrong. A real man maintains good grooming habits. Only lazy man-children let their facial hair grow unchecked and call it "styled".

If doubles you shave it all op

Pretty nasty beard Faggot..and yes I I've a beard but its not disgusting like urs..

i said its styled now, once again why assume that picture is recent? lol
oh a jab at my sexual prowess, how cunning!

its certainly not lazy to maintain a beard that length, haters gonna hate

There's a fair bit of semen in your beard

most of these people are mad they cant grow a beard because the kitchens they work in wont allow it

lets see it bitch

My beard is better Faggot...just kys

Look at my glorious beard and despair, pleb. This one hair is groomed to perfection. And you will never ever hope to match it. Quality over quantity, faggot

Implying
We all follow the same Hivemind.

The "I CBF washing or shaving, aren't I trendy" thread

But it isn't maintained.
Do you brush your teeth? Do you wipe your ass? Or do you also think these are societal norms that you shouldn't have to follow? "People keep making comments about my rank-smelling, shit smeared jeans. Oh well, haters gonna hate!"

if thats what makes you happy, it would make me happy to walk away. Stupid comparison to make really. Youre implying all beards are dirty which isnt true. So for the sake of debate throw that stupid idea out the window and try again.

>did your mom forget to give you your allowance?

I do not live with my mother unlike you, you literal neckbeard basement dweller.

omg. it's the "cornelius"

VsWho's beard catches the most cum? Discuss.

Beards are not naturally dirty, but anyone who lets their beard grow like that obviously has no hangups over looking like shit, so it's safe to assume you've let your grooming and cleaning standards drop significantly as well.

Why do you assume that because i have a beard? youre just foolishly letting preconceived notions that others have thought for you fill your mind. That beard was actually trimmed quite often, as well as shampooed and conditioned. Since we have again established growing a beard has nothing to do with ones personal hygiene, where do you go from there? Your argument is still stupid

I was wrecking your defense of real men don't follow societal norms, and that's why you don't maintain your beard. Nice evasion.

not really an evasion, where are you going with this? Your point is stupid and history proves it over and over. Real men have always grown beards, im gonna need to see your beard to see if you have any credibility in this conversation

>Why do you assume that because i have a beard?
He isn't assuming anything because you have a beard. It's because your beard looks poorly maintained. Maybe you can create a kickstarter to get donations for the dollar a month shave club or something.

>Real men have always grown beards, im gonna need to see your beard to see if you have any credibility in this conversation

You are, as camp as a row of tents, m8.

>real men do this
>show me your beard

lol im set, its funny arguing the merits of my beard with a bunch of dudes, when i know from experience that the ladies love it.
So no beard? I thought as much, its pointless to be so mad m8. Its hard to move forward when youve created a wall, so lets go back. What point are you trying to prove?
?

Exactly this. A good, well-taken care of beard doesn't look like this. So what if it's different now. Your beard was still shitty at one point and shows the poor quality overall of your beard in general.

It's not manly if you're just growing it to hide your 8 chins. Also not manly if you aren't keeping it trimmed and moisturized daily with essential oils. Your "beard" looks like the pubes of a caveman.

>Real men have always grown beards.

Now, when you say "real men" exactly how homoerotic are your thoughts? Is it a 'big strong man' you picture ?

can you show me a good well taken care of beard at that length then? We can compare the thickness, shine, and general appeal.
have you seen many caveman pubes?

>when i know from experience that the ladies love it.

How exactly? Did it tickle your mother as she gave you your tendies?

Anything that doesn't hang off the face unless it looks like a solid mass. Which is not this , stray hairs poking out everywhere, no shaping to it and no evenness.

WE HAVE SPOKEN.
ALL JUDGEMENTS ARE FINAL!

This is repetitive and none of you have been creative enough to make me doubt how amazing my beard is. Im going to bed now, i hope one day you all can grow a beard and know its true glory. Enjoy looking like manchildren until then friends. Goodnight

>denial
Enjoy your shitty taliban beard.

Step your game up bro

>none of you have been creative enough to make me doubt how amazing my beard is.

Kys asap, plz.

yep