Sup Sup Forums, I have about 1000 dollars for a laptop, but don't know what's good. Make me a recomendaton...

Sup Sup Forums, I have about 1000 dollars for a laptop, but don't know what's good. Make me a recomendaton? Also trap thread because I'm also a fucking faggot

god i wish i had a little sissy slut to do that to

Sauce?

Anyone lurking?

yeah most of your collection is god tier

theres no way this is a trap right? got sauce?ive not bought a laptop in like 10 years and am retarded when it comes to that stuff so cant help sorry :/

Pretty sure that's a trap. Beauty was in my trap folder, why would my trap folder lie?

I'm quickly running out of phone traps.

just about best laptop for the money right now is the dell inspiron gaming 15 7000 series. they have several models to choose from, but if you want at least a little future proofing go for one with an i7 core. also, traps are gay.

Thanks broskie, and yeah. Traps are Hella gay.

Welp that's all I have at the moment.

holy shit this is your phone collection how good is your pc one!?

not sure where all the qt traps from the last few threads have gone this is the 3rd trap thread with no one posting :/

i would contribute but its 5am and im tired out cba

who dis?

Yeah I mostly browse on my phone so my PC collection actually isn't as substantial

No idea

onision13 is my Kik~

That's a strap on

just so any lurkers know theyre faggots for thinking the first gif was hot

That's why I chose it, maximum trapping.

Get a mac? Can't really go wrong with that

actually quite a hot booty you should shave

are you the trap with the horse bed sheets from earlier?

Just thinking about getting a mac is already going pretty wrong.

What's wrong with a mac?
And thread needs more penis

post some then you cock

That pic of you

Hope you have the OC you promised

Can't post from my shitty android, can't keep traps on here. It's not safe.

Yess
Nooo sorry the gf got home super tired so I never wound up getting dressed or anything

"Yup, still there."

So HOTTTT Hun
Kik ?

idk what makes me harder, the little pre-stain on the shirt or THOSE DIGITS

Thank youu I don't have a kik though sorry my emails [email protected] thoughh

I got the HP pavilion for about 750. Really happy with it's performance

Dell XPS 15 starts at $999. The 13 is less I believe.

No traps to contribute, sorry. Never been with one but always wanted to.

>1000 dollars
HOW. I've been saving up for months and still only have around 600. At this point you can get just about anything and it will be good.

I sold crack to the orphans and made 600 a week. Step it up

Some new OC

Waited all night for those. Heartbreak city over here

da trip trap

Post more of that ass pls

No wonder you're a faggot. Anyone who would spend $1000 on a laptop should be gassed.

Are you underage or something? My bonus check for this month alone was over $1k.

I'm sorry

Mine's $1600. And my desktop is like $2.5k. What's your problem? I can afford it.

Here you go.

was you posting earlier?

is that you? cant tell

bait . you have a fish on penis !

hmm hot can we see your face? get your cock nice and hard please

I've heard that before haha the resemblance is striking

I've been posting older OC on past threads.
Some of my face. :P

is this you? that cock looks great lets see a shot of that booty as well please x

Nice. Keep postin that booty. Do you have any panties to go with it?

>And my desktop is like $2.5k
Holy shit. I should clearly get into the business of scamming normies into overpaying for things they don't need. It obviously works.

That ass needs to be fucked.

I probably overpay for a few things. Doesn't make me a normie. Time is money for me.
Difference is, again, I can afford it.

Were two seperate people if that's what you're asking

it's me :p

Yeah I mean, I'm putting up 1k, but it's not like that's every cent to my name. I have seperate savings and stuff. This is just a piece for something I want. I'm sorry for having a job.

I will. But no panties sorry.
Thank you.

I need to find a sane girl in Toronto. There's a good population here but they're all nuts.

omg your cock looks so cute keep posting more of it please some close ups

Who are you even talking to? Were we just accidentally three-waying?

I'm down.

wow thats hot you taking requests or just posting some youve taken?

i have kik if anyones interested?

Thank you. Here's a flaccid pic. :P

get an elitebook 840. business laptops are solid. I would recommend a dell latitude too, but they're famous for bad driver support

What's your kik

Alienware. Inb4 hurr Durr stoopid aleenwer overpriced.
Dell finances and would probably give you a credit limit of $1000. So spend your thousand and use the credit as extra to cover the rest of the laptop. Catch them during a sale and it'll just be the same price as normal laptops with the same specs.

What kind of laptop are you after? Business, ultra portable, gaming, or every-day? Or something a bit more unique like a convertible or windows tablet hybrid?

interested x
any chance of the same/similar pose but seeing your dick tucked between your legs please?

A little beat more close ?? Another pick ??? Can i ??

god thats hot have you posted a pic of it fully hard yet?

wut?

I am in a similiar place. But only found pc parts that would cost around 700$ if i made it myself (bought it would cost more than 900). While a laptop of similiar quality would be 800. A bit more than a 100$ difference. What do? Step up my pc game to 800$ for superior desktop or spend 800$ on a slightly less intense laptop?

Not yet. Here you go. :)

holy fuck thats perfect xx can you roll it back get the head out? where are you from?

i love it, im so hard right now. how big is it?

I was looking for a casual gaming laptop, I have my pc for higher end stuff. I'm probably going to use it mostly for coding or playing time dump games like rimworld or league.
That sounds like a solid plan but I probably don't need anything that powerful.

MSI GL62 7QF-1660 15.6" Intel Core i7 7th Gen 7700HQ (2.80 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 8 GB Memory 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop

related laptop btw.
>I am not spam Sup Forums stop

me

I'm in a similar budget range. Looking for a powerful laptop that's relatively light and thin without the gimmicky color schemes for CAD and shit. Best if it's something that will last me for my entire college career.

Is this also you?