So...

So, I tried upgrading my January 2017 Hangshi spinner with ceramic bearings in the leaves and a TC60 titanium bearing in the center. I had to experiment with some different types of lubricant, but finally settled on plain old WD-40 because the silicone sprays cost a lot more and weren't performing any better. The center action is now much better. The problem I'm now having is that the ceramic bearings are now spinning a little TOO well, to the point that I think the counter-spin is really slowing down my times. Any other Sup Forumsros have this problem? Is there something I can use to mitigate the excess leaf inertia but retain the smooth center motion?

Use loctite

I know what will help: kill yourself

Both of those should do it....

> Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads.
> And you're gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone.
> No, no make that Quaker State.

tfw it's all ball bearings nowadays.

yeah dude totally haha :)

Really?

WD-40 is not for lubrication nerd

>Hey everybody it's explain that OP wasn't actually serious guy

>thanks for your public service now I know not to have a good time and enjoy life anymore

>GIT GOOD OR GIT GONE

holy hell. it has come to this.

You goddamn fucking autistic fruitcake fun-ruining son of a cunt whore

die

fuck off this is just the new fingerbox. it's all shitty rehashed memes and it's why Sup Forums won't ever be good.

>I hate fun

cancerous copy pasta is cancerous
also, fingerbox thread.

Wtf is this shit, the new vape? Stupid retarded fucking crap that serves no purpose that everyone wants to show off how they "customized" it. It's like everyone who had fucking Tech Decks as kids grew up to get vape "rigs" and are buying "FIDJUT SPINNURS" now. Holy fuck.

HURRRRR FIDJUT SPINNARS

You don't get point for grasping the concept of the thread, shitdick.

Faggot

second

>concept?
what, new cancer? memeing a non-meme?
forcing shit unto Sup Forums?
spinners, shitloggers and fingerboxers should be instabanned for life.
you're more cancerous than those fwuffyfags.

this is only fun for faggos like you who enjoy sucking dick. go back to your sfur general.

faggot

>fun
grow up

faggaroni and cheese

>I hate fun a lot it turns out

>having more than three people in a room gives me anxiety

I only have Word and Excel installed on my computer.

>no they're melodic death metal, not technical death metal, idiot. Fucking faggot thinks melodic death metal is technical death metal. Lemme guess you think metalcore and deathcore are the same thing? Fucking faggot casual. I bet you like Carnifex, idiot.

I only have notepad you fucking loser

THIS OP

Metalcore and deathcore are the same you fucking moron, and carnifex is awesome

I uninstalled minesweeper because I don't have time for games. Only business 100% of the time in this household.

i knew it would come to this...

the moment i saw this shit on buzzfeed i just fucking knew it was a matter of time before fedora fags or douche-o-nators 3000 went full autistic on it.

whatever psuedo-intellectual gratification you get from modifying a fucking piece of plastic with bearings in it is pathetic.

figgit

Deathcore tabs look like binary code

But like, I put parts that other people made together to spin faggot. Gett with the times at least were not like 17 or something lol

B-------------------------------|
F#------------------------------|
D-------------------------------|
A-------------------------------|
E---1-1-1-1---111-111---1-1-1-1-|
A---1-1-1-1---111-111---1-1-1-1-|

Sounds absolutely terrible. It's literally a shitty power chord.

Did you hear the new Dragonforce? Sounds just like Dragonforce.

So it's probably not worth listening to then. I bet there's a "so far away!" lyric in the new album.