Hey Sup Forumsros i have a question...

Hey Sup Forumsros i have a question. Lets say you HYPOTHETICALLY noticed a way to POSSIBLY break into your old high school, would you? Also, if yes, once inside what would you do? Hypothetically.

loot the lockers

Most will be locked. Some kids keep them unlocked but those that do have nothing fun in them.

Why?

What do you think there would be to do that would be fun? If you make a mess some poor janitor will need to clean it up, not the teachers you hate.

I dont hate all the teachers. Im not looking to make a mess. I just see an opportunity for some fun. Plus the janitor is a family friend so unless its really worth it I wont make a mess

Also, if anyone has any B&E advice im all ears.

I'd bring bolt cutters and a small sledge. If I didn't I would be just some knob in a school after hours.

>be me, 17 y/o
>one night me and two friends decide to break into old junior high
>Jr. High closed the year after we left because budget cuts
>use a butter knife to shim the door to auditorium
>decide to vandalize the bitch
>ultradestructionmode.exe
>all the noise we were making could apparently be heard in neighborhood about 250 yds away
>cops are definitely called
>unaware of impending po-pos, we mosy outside to the football field to smoke a joint and reminisce about our first 8th grade boobs touches, fights, etc.
>two friends decide to go back in building to take a shit in a locker or something
>decide to wait for them outside and smoke a few cigs

yeah, would peep on those teen girls in the locker room

Will be doing it when the building is empty unfortunately.

cameras man

kek

while that is both informative and hilarious hopefully i shouldn't have to pick any locks. just climb a small wall then open a window basically. Cameras inside will be an issue though.

paintball gun like the movies, bruh

Yeah they are my main issue. I will be entering through a second floor window (unlocked) but the first and second floors are covered in cameras

Thats a solid idea. I dont have one on hand and honestly i was hoping to do this tonight.

Unfortunately that would be a little too heavy. My entry requires a bit of a climb.

>after lighting my 4th cigarette I decide these fucks are taking too long
>go back towards building to look for friends
>get near main quad when I see flashing red and blues
>ohshitnigger.duck
>creep around and see friends in cuffs talking to police
>time to go
>I decide to quietly exit the campus via football field
>get across field and think I'm home free
>light up 5th cigarette and start the long walk home (friends drove)
>WOOPWOOP.mp3
>"oh no, not again"
>t. My lungs
>sprint as fast as I can up side walk, through park to nearby lowes parking lot
>hide under tractor trailer full of pallets and shit
>ithinktheyregone.mp4
>nope two squad cars pull into lowes parking lot and begin searching for my fat ass
>it's nearly 2am, im about 8 miles from home, this was before cell phones, and I was trapped under a trailer while being hunted by police
>decide to make a break for it
>ended up making it to a nearby Dennys
>puke my guts out for about 5 minutes in bathroom
>no police in site
>stay for a few coffees and take my leave
>end up walking the rest of the way home

Although at the time it was stressful, looking backnit was an intense experience for me.

Tl;dr do it OP.
Report back later.

Tbh if this thread gets going i might just go do it and bring y'all along for the ride.

i meant you can still peep on the girls by placing camera in the locker room

just map out where the security cameras are, tape them if you need to clear a route

c'mon that's like 15lbs/6.8kg. Or are you a skele.

Just keep them close to your body so they won't swing around and make you fall

I have an old airsoft (yes airsoft fuck off) load bearing vest. I could get them tied onto that. I free climb for fun so i know i can do it. Ive just never added weights.

Actually might work. I know the camera placements and the layout of the girls locker room. i just need a small camera. Maybe a GoPro?

seems too big and notice able

Yeah the only climbable face is on the same side as a busy street. Thats why im thinking tonight. The road is closed farther down for construction and there is a huge thunderstorm rolling in. Should be empty.

Honestly, I'd just wander the halls and soak in some nostalgia.
Maybe bring a crowbar and pry open some lockers, but let's be real here, kids take anything worth stealing home with them.
Maybe go full chaotic good and break every single window I could. Faculty come in, freak out and either cancel the day or give the kids a fuck around day.

get a spycam, preferably one you can control with your phone, one that looks like a random object (like a pen) would be best, make sure it is in a hard to spot place, eventually go back and grab it

Solid idea. My class actually broke a wall (long story) the year we graduated. Maybe ill re break it..

There's the Polaroid Cube.
Nice little HD camera for $100 at Wal-Mart.
It's only a cubic inch so you could tuck it away damn near anywhere.

The downside being the full HD only lasts for around 90 minutes so you'd have to get your timing spot on.

Can I remote control it? OR set a timer for it to turn on?

I don't know the full specs truth be told, but I've had a few friends recommend it as a GoPro substitute that won't fuck your wallet sideways. It has a good bunch of accessories and gadgets and shit like that and it's wi-fi enabled so I don't doubt you could get something working.
I'm planning on buying it with my next paycheck so I can hide it in my bathroom to secretly film my girlfriend taking a dump.

That looks so cool I might just buy one for the fuck of it

Hypothetically?

I'm a locksmith and i find using regular lock picks to be faster than electric pick guns

Yeah it might work. I'm on my phone now scouting out the school on the way to hang with some friends. One janitor and a teacher are still here (poor fucks it's almost midnight) but storm is picking up. I might sneak in to scout idk. Want picks?

I can agree with that.

pls deliver pics

Cheers m8

give an inspirational talk

Hypothetically speaking, I would do something hypothetical. I can only hypothesize what that would be.

Put chalk in all the blackboard erasers, of course

put super glue in the locks on all the lockers

Get three pigs, number them 1, 2 and 4
Put the cows in the pool.
Take the mattresses to the second floor
It'll take a crane to get them out while they look for the 3rd one.

That's a really good idea. Might do that one! I got the pics I'll send em in a second.

Spray paint shit around the school and take pics (be creative)