Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

r8 my day

>10 hours at work
>fucked up some customers' paperwork and didn't know how to fix it so I left it for the office lady to fix tomorrow morning, she probably hates me now
>get home at 8pm
>take some kratom
>eat
>shitpost in Sup Forums syria happening threads
>do research about hormones
>go to bed at 1 am

i wish i could have been on Sup Forums. i had to spend it on reddit instead

Not Sup Forums related.

4-5/10

That's an improvement.

i could have just slept in and had the day off, but nooo the airforce doesnt let that happen even if you have literally nothing else to do

>kratom
>hormones
>syria

who are you user? you sound so enigmatic in your greentext. why are you taking hormones, what hormones? how's kratom? lots of questions

It has been raining the whole week and I don't like it.

Bump

Consider this, if you measure your ability to consistently shitpost, you would be considered as a paragon of productiveness

Maybe in an alternative universe id be the Winner and the people building careers would be the losers

>another evening spent not sleeping refreshing happening threads on Sup Forums
this is the bit where I go to sleep and miss the real happening

Something's always """""happening""""

I've just learned to block out the Sup Forums noise and focus on things that matter, are actionable and tangible. Don't quite give a hoot about the hourly "MUH WW3 IS OCCURRING" stuff.

Also, you constant shitposting risking everybody's ire reminds me of this guy trying out rejection therapy. He would ask women out randomly and constantly get rejected. By doing so for sometime, he got over his fear of getting rejected.

So, your constant shitposting and getting negative replies, is only making you a more tenacious shitposter

*Your

r8 my day

>neet and hiki
>ate shitty convenience store spaghetti
>trying to get a job
>after 10minute
>fuck that shit i don't need it.
>playing WOT
>shitpost

I am building more efficient neural pathways for shitposting on Sup Forums. Soon I will be able to shitpost while barely conscious.

Jk lol. But I significantly cut down my time on Sup Forums. I only make one thread a day.

Sounds terrible lol

Why dont you just get a job? How do you plan to live in the future?

still searching job, i need to buy monitor and headphone

You're going to regret wasting time on Sup Forums and videogames sometime soon

Bump