I want my wall you big orange nigger

i want my wall you big orange nigger

obama is giving you one now

It'll never happen. He's a fucking grifter, you fell for his shit, and now you get to be disappointed until he's impeached.

>you fell for his shit

I voted for the most entertaining candidate.

I got exactly what I wanted.

gotta say i really fucking hate this shit. i don't mean you trolling here (probably) but people who actually did this. it's ultimate coddled, detached from reality, entitled millennial. no concept of real life.

>it's ultimate coddled, detached from reality, entitled millennial.

It's the ultimate Sup Forumstard. I did it for the lulz.

It's the scum that voted for him because of memes that are the ultimate detached millennial retards.

none for u

The Republicans in congress need to unite before the Libtards give away more stuff we can't pay for and need to borrow money to give away. The Liberals try to shame us with the argument of sick, starving babies. They leave out the mother sitting on her ass Prego w/the next dependent of society.

its a BALLARD WALL!!!
same thing

>The Liberals try to shame us with the argument of sick, starving babies.

And the current administration didn't try to justify their current involvement in Syria (which Trump repeatedly stated we should stay out of) with dead, gassed babies?

And how would you solve the entitlement issue? Do you have any idea the mess it would creaste in terms of the state having to step in if benefits were just cut?

Fucking idiots like you have no concept of how "entitlement" programs work, and the money they actually save compared to what would happen if they were just taken away. Conservatives are, in general, much more prone to black and white, concrete thinking than liberals - and the results of such thinking applied to complex social issues are disastrous.

>derp

I love this

You voted for Vermin Supreme?

>implying "doing it for the lulz" isn't a meme

wtf is all this garbage shit

the only person giving shit away is trump and its intel to the russians

Imagine being this retarded

This is what happens when people with no sense of humor attempt to make a joke.

we're taking back the rainbow!

Whites wouldn't have half of those features had they not been mixed with israelis, muslims and other non-whites. They'd all look the same, pale and blonde.

So white people are the most diverse group of people?

A simple statement to shit on this fallacy is that people are not literal colors but sets of dna, so we don't work the same as mixing red, blue, purple and green together.

turning the rainbow flag into a neo-nazi symbol is goddamned funny

OUR president wins every god blessed day? Smh

If you consider them to be white, but by stormfag logic most whites(ones that arent pale with blonde hair and blue eyes) should really be considered multi-racial and multi-ethnic.

I refuse to marry a white woman just to piss you off.
When me and my black/asian/latino woman walk by and you utter a single solitary word I will smash you like the scared little pussy you are. Until then.

Varg go back to working on your role playing book

No it isn't. Turning the swastika into a gay symbol is funny. Learn to humor.

im veeery far from being a white purist/supremacist whatever you want to call it and far from being white but i'm just stating facts. Genetic diversity is what gives "whites" the unique features they have ranging from brown and black hair, green and hazel eyes, peachy-tan skin because they're non-white features. With no race mixing whites wouldn't be "diverse" looking, simple.

a complete lie, even proven with your cognitive dissonance from your first post.

And I think it would go... a-something like this.

a lie but you can't prove it wrong :^) dude learn how to google. Green eyes originate from the middle east, thats why so many italians have green eyes they're mixed, brown eyes are obviously non-white, Brown and black hair are obviously non-white traits too, tan skin and darker is obviously non-white once again. If whites were pure they'd be like a bunch of clones.

By the time whites had the green eye gene, there was no difference in races. white nor arab race had really been defined yet. Similar argument to the ancient egyptians.

Hail Hydra