What do you want from life user?

what do you want from life user?

i just wanna have a relationship that matters, and that someone is trustful

ive had my fucking heart stepped on a couple of times and my friends have no clue either, my good friend just got cheated on

fuck man is it this hard

Go gay

i am 100% happy being single i was in a relationship for 4 years and just recently broke up with her. i'm totally cool chilling with number one.

Don't be a fucking pussy bro how old are you?

Am what most people call asexual. Dont have any care about finding a partner, but im sure ill regret that. I just want a two story house, with a basement, and a sporty car to fuck with on the weekends.

I have no friends and no past relationships so go fuck your faggot self

Are you me?

I want a job or career that interests me or that I have passion for. I've kinda given up on love atleast for now. I find it hard to feign interest in women nowadays and really can't pretend to care.

OP, i know what you mean. you can date/have friends with a million people. but in the end, you realize that all you have is yourself. trust yourself and love yourself. you WANT a relationship, but you don't NEED a relationship. and you have to understand and accept that concept. remember when your parents told you how you didn't NEED that new toy even though you WANTED it? it's like that. most people aren't taught these life things. and it's not your fault. it's culture, language, people, etc.

Good question

from now on everyone post their age i'm 27 and i make $2915 and i have over $200,000 in my bank account i can fucking buy whatever i want including love so i'm good if you want proof that i'm not full of shit then just ask i'll post it

I want to finish university and to marry my gf. I want to take an amateur MMA fight and to attain a black belt in BJJ. Simple goals make me happy.

i meant to say $2915 a month

Good for you faggot but nobody actually cares

I want to have friends that aren't basement dwelling potheads and I want a relationship with a loyal woman that has hobbies and goals of her own

i'm not the one crying on Sup Forums

I'd like to find a nice girl. That's about it, really. I have just about everything else that I want. I make almost 70k a year, I'm tall, well endowed, a great singer and I have a great group of friends that I can share my hobbies with. But I always come to an empty home and I hate it. Just for once I'd like something deep and meaningful in a relationship, someone I'm excited to come home to see.

>i have over 200k in my bank, if u want proof that i'm not full of shit i'll post it
what good does your wealth do me? if you had 10 PHD's, what good would your knowledge do me? it does nothing. you're a fucking idiot

Comments like this areview what sucks about society nowadays, everyone wants to coddle weak little depressed faggots and make it okay to be on a downward spiral, but if anyone is happy or doing well it's insulted. It's a sin to be proud of yourself as it makes insecure people uneasy.

you never will cuz your a fucking loser piece of shit who is to scared to talk to girls you bete bitch

what good does your crying and being a pussy lil momma's boy do for me... makes feel pretty good about myself actually

thanks man you are a gentleman and a scholar

OP here i'm 52 and live in my mother's basement she let's me use her food stamps to eat and i met my last gf while she was tricking but she said she really like me so only charged me half of her usual rate but now she wants to charge me more and i can't afford it.. i just miss her sooooooo much boo hoo

haha, i get it man. you're going for those edge points on Sup Forums. i'm sure your a decent human irl. we are all cunts on Sup Forums though

I just want to be able to express my thoughts and emotions like a normal human being.

Just got cheated on too, user. It fucking sucks and made me want to kill myself 2 weeks ago but it's getting better. It takes a long time and I don't believe it myself sometimes, but it does.
Try opening up to your friends about it. Mine have been incredibly supportive and it has made everything a hell of a lot easier to deal with.

not so much edge points as troll points its what i do

you are all getting cheated on because your worthless and can't satisfy your women in even the most basic kind of way. so that's why the cheat because you are just not worth it straight up this is the simplest way i can explain this to you.

This. Four year gay here. Very active sex life. Not even homosexual. Just really fucking hate women.

the best thing you guys could do is start to act like real men i know it's gonna be hard at first like really really hard but just fake it til you make it and fucking cut firewood, drink real beer like coors or bud, and punch something every hour this should help you sprout your nut's you are missing and in time the should grow/drop

I want to buy a few condo's. One to live in and a coupe to rent out. Then just hang out with my doggo and write music and read a lot. It could happen soon and I'm hoping it does. No bitch for me though unless something really special comes along. Not holding my breath for that though.