How does a skinny 18 year old get buff...

How does a skinny 18 year old get buff. Im working out everyday even got a 6 pack but my arms are still like toothpicks i feel stronger but i dont look stronger. I eat a ton but i cant seem to put on weight how do you do it?

you go back to red dit and ask them.

Who are you doing this for user?

>Go to /fit/
>read sticky
>????
>profit

Myself im tired of being so small im tall and i look good but im a virgin and honestly if i got buff id be an alpha also im poor af and cant afford a car so i need at least one thing going for me

Go vegan

Im not gay

Count your calories. You might think you're eating a lot but you almost certainly aren't. Now go to /fit/ you faggot

eat eat eat. literally to the point of almost forcing yourself and not shitty food, just good carbs and protein. tons of chicken eggs oatmeal. eat at least 1-1.5x your weight in protein daily while lifting heavy weights low reps. Protein powder after gym with creatine. after about a month and a half of this and you will already start to see progress

More vegan chicks than dudes

I was considering creatine i guess i might as well try to at this point

Vegetables are good but they dont satisfy my hunger

What you eat is also a part of it.

its good for the body dont listen to nay sayers. It builds water weight on muscles so when you stop taking it, you might drop a few lbs but its fine. also great for post workout recovery the next day

also suggest looking into pre workout if you dont already take it.

My diet is mainly meat and eggs these days

My coworker gave me some it just felt like a high dose of caffeine

pretty much what it is. great to get a pump going before the gym

Yeah its cool and all i just hate being reliant on shit like that you feel

i got immune to it due to taking it too much for years, yea it sucks. But when i first started shit was like crack to me and i can easily say affected my beginning gains through the roof

I guess ill give it a go anything to help make myself into a beast

if your trying to fast than i would. diet always comes first, than make sure you are working out almost daily with a few rest days, proper form on every workout, never use machines they do the work for you, use free weights, and get proper sleep, your muscle builds mostly during sleep. Supplementation isnt huge compared to the rest but just have the basics, multi vitamin, bcaa, creatine and protien. Gl on the progress user

Alright thanks for the advice yeah i dont go to a gym i just do body weight exercises and free weights so i guess im on the right track well i gotta get some sleep so later bro

My secret? I melt cheese on most things I eat.

This op. Just eat a shit load of food all the time and a lot of proteins come with creatine these days try to look for one. I'm doing the same thing but not a virgin kek. Gained roughly 7-8 lbs in like 2 months some muscle in there I suppose. Reality has it though you may see fat when gaining weight while still lifting.

This is the whole bulk/ cut cycle people do, it's slow progress in general with lifting so just make sure you keep a happy perspective with short term progress you've probably already seen.

Go lurk /fit/ and don't become a total autist