youtube.com/watch?v=SI38Inq45U4
youtube.com/watch?v=3AsOdX7NcJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the end of Western civilization

DEUS VULT MY WHITE BRETHREN

Yup

>Muslim president elected for America
They'll get a Trump if they don't get Sharia within 8 years

>implying voting for Zac the billionaire, married to a Rothschild, Jewish business, high society capitalist is better?

Don't jump on the meme wagon if you don't know shit about what you're talking about.

M U S L I M
A
Y
O
R

Thank you for your support mashallah. We couldn't have done it without every single Brit there who either ran from or actively supported what London has become

You will not be forgotten

I'd prefer a jew though, from a societal/cultural point of view it's really fucking shit to have a Paki goatfucker be in a position of power. I mean, at least jews won't instate Sharia Law. Ah well, from a accelerationist point of view though it might be better because people will start hating muslims if he fucks up, which he most likely will.

they should deweaponize their nukes before kebab starts throwing them around

>Britcucks want to leave the EU because they are severely butthurt about EU immigrants
>They are apparently fine with poo in loos and mudslimes
Fucking anglos man

Eid mubarak we achieved great victory over the kuffar this week, Europe will learn the ways of Allah (swt) and his messenger (pbuh) inshallah

>London = Britain

I'm under the impression that DC is a crime riddled shit hole governed by Obama, does that mean USA is lost? Nope, because capitals are shit all across the world

youtube.com/watch?v=SI38Inq45U4

>"moslem" major

he's a MAJOR, no? what does his superstition worship have to do with it?...

>implying he'll only govern for mudslime interests

sadiq is harmless

"Even the authorities, are minorities, at my waterpark!"

It was necessary for Boris to ascend to the Prime Ministership once Britain gets the hell out of the EU.

alhamdulillah that is beautiful
britain will be part of dawlat al islamiyya inshallah

London is like geographically 50% of your entire country you fucking retard.

Scottish should've got out when they had the chance. What a sad state of affairs.

I was hoping the UK would be revived with the rise of Trump but this just hammered the nail in it's coffin.

Britain is officially dead.

Your new daily thing instead of five o'clock from now on, brits

The Big Laden Clock

Why are we surprised? Doesn't London have a "minority majority"? This is what happens when the population odds are stacked against Whitey. Don't expect the Left to make a song and dance about minorities voting with their own ethnic interests in mind. It's only Whitey who cannot do that. Expect worse in the coming years and not just limited to the UK. We're at war. Remember that.

>Severely butthurt about EU immigrants
>Conveniently forgets the million new visitors you fucking (olive skins let in) that have arrived and will shortly be getting EU passports as well

Fucking sub-human indebted greeks, we're leaving the EU and we're keeping your fucking marbles. Haha!

It is nowhere near 50% of the country or the population.

Even if you leave the EU you will still be getting tons of shitskins from commonwealth territories.

Face it, you've been cucked for a long time before all this happened and you absolutely love it.

The one on the right is hot. Name user?

Except we won't, because if we leave the EU, there will be a civil war in our current government with the Right wing leaning Eurosceptics against the cucked neo-liberals. The Eurosceptics will win and take over the party, and then we'll see controls be enacted and finally cutting off the flow from Eurabia and everywhere else

And we'll still have the marbles.

>pbuh
>Greatest warmonger

kek

Kek

>there will be a civil war in our current government with the Right wing leaning Eurosceptics against the cucked neo-liberals
>He seriously thinks that will happen
>In Britcuckia of all places
oh am laffin

Tories can call a recount or something because the Muzzies (of course) disrupted their voting process.
Like it or not, the Brits are still gonna train with the IDF. Sorry, Habib.

>implying Scotland isn't just there to make the UK worse
Look at the SNP. They're massive libcucks.

I think its funny that the new muslim mayor of london looks exatly like the evil muslim leader from "London has fallen"

youtube.com/watch?v=3AsOdX7NcJs

>Actually thinks I mean a proper civil war, not a political one between the two political views that are clashing in the government.

This is why olive skins are not getting their MARBLES back. HAgEHahbfgta

fuck off bogan and take your abbo geography with you

A FUCKING MUSLIM