Bajeet will defend this

>bajeet will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82ki9kHvKOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>India has become the world's largest beef exporter

Kek, do they know that?

I just checked and it appears they mainly export buffalo meat, which is leaner and darker than beef, but close enough to it to be included in the data. If you don't include buffalo meat, Brazil is the top exporter.

Saw this a while ago. Thought it'd be relevant :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=82ki9kHvKOU

Always been Brazil and Australia for premium beef for a very long time, India produces 2nd grade beef from older dairy, bulls, bullocks and buffalo.

>hindus wont let muslim indians make a living off of beef
>we need to stop buying beef from muslim indians

Must be australian/kiwi propaganda, the dairy jew knows no bounds.

Why the hell are the fucking cows sacred animals anyway, where does it com from? Is it because their dung is important to fertilize the earth or something?

>Brazil
>Premium beef
Oh boy you're in for a surprise

beef + poo
= poof?

They milk them, use them to plow.

Also cows > Indians. I have no problem feeding pajeet to this sexy beast.

Cattle are the oldest form of currence

Once you've plunged yourself into cow pussy there's no turning back.

...well up until recent events!
Buy aussie cow :)

I had no idea India even had a beef industry, thought it was uncough there to slaughter cows.

Its exported to nearby region and SEA but its pretty much buffalo meat while cow meat mostly comes from Australia and NZ.

my understanding is that they believe cows, not humans, were the gods' main creation

Beating Muslims should be a national pastime in every country where Muslims are found.

Search "gau raksha dal" (cow protection group) on YouTube and watch muzzies getting their asses kicked.

i though, strayans are into sheep like their eastern island neighbours?

>designated shitting muslims

I would, but argies and urguayans are cucking the shit out of you. Can not complain tho, pretty damn good steaks

I honestly dunno why you'd buy something from us when we'd have to ship a product 11,000km over there, when Pedro is literally over your border
Little hard to be competitive

We own this continent airlines, we could if we needed to. But there's no need and seriously why would we, we've got the best beef in the planet right here.

Oh I know, I've sold a lot of poll hereford semen to Chile and Argentina for quite a lot of money.
Hope you guys are using it on the cows and not drinking it.