Cancelled

cancelled.
thoughts?

(while i enjoyed larry's show and tried to be a fan, i am one of those viewers who lost interest as it kept trying to find its footing. after making it to a live taping, i considered the full experience done, and never watched again afterward.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i only watched a hand full of episodes when it first aired. it seemed to me he was more interested in making the show about race than anything else. it was obvious and cringe. plus the panel was not done well.

The show sucked glad it got cancelled.

>AYO WHITES ARE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING AAAAHAHA LITERAL HUMAN TRASH
>AW BRUH DAMN CUH WHY YOU CANCELIN?

good riddance.

It was awful, not that they'll replace it with anything good

This show is pretty much what it would look like if Sup Forums made its own panel show
Taking it down was a great service to humanity

>thinking there can be 2 BETs
LEL

a random person off the street making jokes about the news would be better

This couldn't be further from the truth. A horrible example 2bh

I mean, everywhere I look people unanimously hated it,even some pretty hardcore liberals. Who the hell watches this?

smfh, familia.

dem WHITEbois be hatin on our dudes n sheet. bcauze dey not take any joke but racistass jokes when us melanoids be hangin on the trees and whipped. dat dey humar. not ours. but dey not be laugin for long. i be on utube as o late n sea some amazin things. u no EJEEPT, nigga? dat was us. we build dem peeraminds. WE BUILD ALL DA PEERAMINDS IN DA HOLE WORLD. dem WHITEbois better watch out when we make dem peeramids once again. dey be peeraminds n all der cities n dey be our slaves. we wuz kangz n sheet, nigga, n we be kangz soon soon again.

larry gonna lead us der.

peace, nigga.

Sup Forums would do a better job, thats how bad "nightly" was

>dude, let's turn clickbait into a talkshow lmao

I actually really like him as a correspondent, but I never thought he was funny or interesting enough to carry his own show.

Also this about the race thing. Except it was so heavy handed that it felt more like a network exec telling him "We want this to be our show that covers racial shit so the Daily show can try to focus on actual politics"

That doesn't even make sense everyone knows Mario and luigi are brothers the fucking game is called super Mario brothers.

wasn't funny, witty or interesting and zero charisma

how the fuck did this moron get his own show and why wasn't it cancelled sooner

oh wait i know, MUH DIVERSITY

>mfw

>automatically assuming italians love pizza

he's alleging that italian brothers are known for their incestuous ways.

this is the only talkshow that tried to have discussion (albeit biased discussion among the shows writers) instead of a fucking boring, always skipped over, interview where someone is plugging something. it got unfairly fucked over just like totally biased with w. kamau bell. fuck people and fuck comedy central, did they even consider the hulu ratings?

everyone loves pizza

so how bad has comedy central been doing since colbert and stewart left?

Do black people like pizza?

He prob wrote that joke
>Mr. Brown
He is the definition of someone who should stay off the camera.

c'mon, it was funny in an ironic kind of way. not bad television if you turn you're brain off

Now if John Oliver's Current Year show gets canned, I'd be truly happy.

not enough to tip for it.

go fuck yourself, it was cringe tier terrible

nah, i think CC genuinely thought he would be popular

its always strange when the "experts" do stupid things.... same with the South African guy....

other "expert classics"
>refugees welcome
>if we talk about our problems our problems win
>securing the border is bad

Trevor noahs show sucks too

what the fuck is you're problem? guarantee you're Sup Forumslock ass couldn't write a better 5-nights-a-week show. fucking asshole

As far as talk shows go, I don't really mind if you have a leaning as long as you're funny since that's why I'm there. I tried Wilmore's show but he just isn't funny and he runs to the race stuff way too often.

That cold reception he got at that White House Correspondent's Dinner really says it all.

Back to your containment board

>you couldn't do any better
>so that excuses the show for being awful
Terrible argument m8

That's easy for liberals considering they never turn their brains on.

Rumor has it it's getting cancelled too

How the actual fuck is Daily Show tanking so hard in an ELECTION year, with one of the easiest targets of all time.

Is Noah that devoid of humor or what. I legitimately don't get it.

>what the fuck is you are problem?
>guarantee you are Sup Forumslock

Back to your containment board
>>>/fgt/

i hope an illegal immigrant kills you

back to plebbit

Noah has his moments, but there's just no way to fill the shoes of Stewart.

>admitting you lost an argument

Is his stand up any good?

My apologies friend, I am not a pol visitor, I'm genuinely in awe of bad the show was and how unfunny and uncharismatic and unwitty the host was, it's not race related at all either. He should have never gotten the show in the first place.

kek ok you got me. have an michael.

I could see it getting canned on TV but HBO keeping it alive on YouTube.

Its still popular as fuck with normiescum

South Africa is a hellhole and the rapeist country on planet earth fucker has no right criticizing the USA

that south african pleb can barely speak english, let alone host the fucking daily show

Lel comedy central dosent know what the fuck they want to be anymore.
Tru tv is better.

inb4 stewart comes back only for the election and provides 2 months of legendary tv before finally retiring for good

Great actually. He's too tame and too partisan on TV.

>legendary TV

>"YOU GOYIM DON'T OWN AMERICA, WE DO!"

Nope.

>if Sup Forums made its own panel show

What would it be called?

Big guys for you.

we wuz taken off the air n shit

The reason that shitty African got The Daily Show is because literally everyone else refused to host it. Everyone knew they couldn't follow Stewart so they declined, instead some people are doing their own thing but most of the correspondents are even bigger lit. whos now than they were a few years ago.

I believe they even asked that pig Schumer to host it before asking the African.

I don't.

Lol you couldn't more of nu male faggot redditer

Played the race card more than a Sup Forums stormfag. Genuinely intolerable.

It's decent. Way better than TDS.

If HBO hadn't drawn him over with more money, Oliver would've been a better TDS replacement.

I don't like him either, but you have to admit he's doing better than Noah or any other correspondents who got their own shows.

does the nigger not understand Super Mario BROS?

is that too complex a concept for the TBB?

This. He's a misrepresenting and oversimplifying prick, but at least he's a succesful one.

TBB?

John Oliver was the only guy to get the tone of the daily show right, Current year show is the new daily show

>hand full

He was boring

the show was terrible

Lazy. Not even much attempted humor. Very repetitive and not really that insightful. Glad it's gone.

god awful program. dumbest and least funny/interesting/insightful correspondents ever.

Why hasn't this been posted yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

>panel: "RACE RACE RACE RACE KIM KARDASHIAN #WHITEPEOPLEBELIKE RACE RACE RACE WORLDSTAAAAAAAAAR
>Bill Nye: "Science?"
>panel: "SMDH CACS RACE RACE RACE RACE KANYE WEST #WHENTHEKUSHTOOLOUD LOWKEY RACISM GET HYPE

no way in hell am I watching that again

Accurate assessment

>Liberal """"""humor""""""

oh my god this is terrifying

I thought he was a decent correspondent in the Stewart era of TDS and thought he'd do well with his own show in that format.

HOWEVER

It was all-race-all-the-time and the caliber of guests dropped sharply. I even regularly watch hard left shows like this for ragefuel IF THEY'RE GOOD (know your enemy), but it just wasn't. I dropped it probably a year ago.

TDS under Noah is exactly the same way and I've dropped it in the last 6 months too.

Comedy Central is basically BET 2.0 now.

i also didn't capitalize the first word of each sentence. anything else?

I watched one episode. Like all black comedians/actors/people he can't go five minutes without bringing up either race or racism and that gets old FAST

i don't think that all 10 hulu subscribers would have made any real difference.

I feel sorry for Hulu. They thought their science fiction miniseries was going to be the most loved one of the year...then Stranger Things and The Expanse JUST fucked up all their hopes.

I never saw his show. I remember seeing him in Daily show and he always made race "jokes" which to me are very cringy

>Constantly insult your main demographic
>Blacks don't care about news
Why dey cancil me mayne?

i've only watched a *handful of episodes of that too and he seems to try to hard to be funny. it's all about making a joke.

What science fiction miniseries?

schumer. dear god. that would be a degenerate show for sure. it would be like the sarah silverman show in the format of the daily show.

HE STINKS, AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

I watched yesterday's show to see what the fuss is about.

OMG, no wonder it got cancelled. The whole panel discussion is comprised of shrill screaming ultra-left wingers literally screaming about Trump. Couldn't make it halfway through.

>w. kamau bell

That guy's a racebaiting hack too. Glad his show got canceled as well.

I watched it out of habit. I suspect the few people that watched his show did too.

It was never good and it only got worse. People complaining about his cancellation are people that have never watched his show.

I mean I don't personally hate Wilmore but he's never been a good host. He's probably a good writer given his credits but he's awful in front of a camera.

Show structure was shit too. The roundtable seemed like it could be interesting but the format never succeeded. At the very beginning it was Wilmore and 4 guests on the panel. Now its Wilmore, 2 members of TNS, and 1 guest.

This also made things worse too depending on which members of TNS were on panel. Ignoring the Bill Nye episode redditors complain about, Ricky Velez was decent. So was Mike Yard. Most of the others weren't or just O-K. It got worse when they added unbearable people like Franchesca Ramsey with her SJW tumblr-rage.

That's probably as much insight I could give people about the show. It was never good and even people that watch the show will admit that. Only people that didn't watch the show are complaining.

larry is what is called a "race baiter".

He's not funny.

I'll take that brit with yellow teeth over this unfunny race baiter every single time

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WATER ON MARS UNLESS IT'S KIM KARDASHIANS TEARS

real qu0te senpai

I DINDU NUFFIN!

to add to my previous post
yeah every episode would literally segue into race which didn't help. I'm not white, I'm okay with issues of race coming up more often. But literally EVERY episode. Regardless of the topic it'd segue into race. The show never gained an audience and only lost the few viewers it had.

>People complaining about his cancellation are people that have never watched his show.
That's always the way with SJWs. They complain about shit they don't even consume, just want to wreck it for everyone too make sure they're reminded that oxygen theives are the ones in power.
>This girl's boobs are too big in this video game, change it!
>We fixed it. Now will you play our game.
>LOL video games are for virgin FAGGOTS!

The one with James Franco and that very attractive woman. I can't remember the name it involved time travel and him trying to stop the Kennedy assassination.

The acting was really shit in some parts.

>not bad television if you turn you're brain off

it wasn't good. Like most modern liberal comedians, he valued the narrative more than the joke.

He was our guy...

The Black Man Black Black Show With Larry Blackmore

intro
"so....WHITE PEOPLE*
shrugs
*wild applause*
credits

Of course people are crying racism when really the show just sucked to begin with and wasn't getting ratings or the right demographics. College liberal white people were watching it and cutting themselves with razor blades and crying, not actual African Americans enjoying the entertainment of some great black savior of late night...

I tried it, because it was after Stewart...now that they're both gone, who the fuck cares about Comedy Central late night shows? I mean Chris Hardwick is still doing his thing, which is funny when there's good comics on, but can't they just go back to playng 90s SNL reruns and CC Presents like they did 16 yrs ago?