So, how accurate is this?

So, how accurate is this?

I'm not interested in turning into a vegetable, so someone fill me in if they're any flaws I should be made aware of.

>helium

Lolololol do it OP

Probably shouldn't use helium. Nitrogen is supposed to be better, plus it's cheaper and easier to get. Stores that supply welders and similar places will have nitrogen available for pretty cheap.

Shit son, what do you think I'm trying to do?

Fill me in on whether or not it's bullshit, and I will.

There's a meme going around that the helium tanks on amazon have oxygen added in them to stop suicides.
It's not actually entirely true, steel tanks are just permeable to helium. The helium dissipates out through the steel and air moves in. Steel tanks can only hold stuff like propane and other larger gas molecules. Stuff like helium, hydrogen, oxygen, etc. move pretty easily through steel.

Just find a place that rents out tanks of inert gasses. Welding shops and sign shops usually have argon, nitrogen, xenon, neon, etc. all available for sale. Just pick one and go at it.

THIS

>"Philip Nitschke, founder of voluntary euthanasia organisation Exit International, wrote in a member newsletter that nitrogen has a lower risk of an adverse reaction by the body than helium"

Should I just duct tape the ventilation on the mask, and make sure that the tubing is airtight then?

I wouldn't know if long term helium breathing is painful, what I know is that it's all about displacing the oxygen.
When fucking with your respiration there's always the possibility of somebody walking in and saving your now half-baked potato ass to live another day.
If you do this for long enough you will die, granted you didn't fuck up with the mask or set the system half-assedly (e.g. set a gas flow too little and you still have enough oxygen to live as a carrot).

Gawd
Another: "I'm a lonely loser faggot, my life sucks, I wanna kill myself, Sup Forums tardfest: You ain't the first, faggot.

Look man, we aint your friends, we are just a bunch of anons cruising the internet in our underwear, looking for traps and rekt videos..

Call the suicide hotline: 8002738255, or go to suicide forums ELSEWHERE, they have decades of online private confidential anonymous discussions, pro or con about suicide, about doing it or not doing it. Seeking advice or comfort on Sup Forums? Fuuuuck that, faggot…

And fuck these Sup Forumstards who recommend a helium gas bag for the final exit. FAKE!
Millions of internet retards have heard of the fabled helium gas bag exit, yet how many people in your community have successfully suicided this way? People you personally know of? (not internet anecdotes, faggot) NONE!!

Getting the elusive 100% pure helium is impossible for civilians: the helium vendors know this is why people seek it out, and vendors haven't offered 100% pure helium to general public in years (but internet faggots always seem to "know a source", "know a guy", seen it on amazon, or a chinese website).

If it was so easy and reliable to use a gas bag, you would be hearing about funerals of gas bag suicides on daily/weekly basis, because the helium gasbag exit is the most famous fake Urban Myth of Suicide on the internet.

None of these faggots here know shit about suicide advice, they just all read 3rd hand anecdotes on the internet, fuck you faggots.

This place is not your epitaph: Either grow up, man up, face reality, or don’t …
And take a break away from Sup Forums, get the fuck away from all us assholes, and go stare in a mirror.

Go in peace, faggot. Or Don't…
We really don't give a shit, we all have our own problems and lives to worry about.

> [end pasta]

I've always thought an opiod+ benzo OD would be the best way to go

OP, if you're gonna do it first sell all your stuff and use the money to buy drugs and fuck some nice hookers. Give yourself a last good day.

That final exit book is EXTREMELY out of date. I own it, and it is hilariously out of date.

none of the pills it recommends are available anymore, in the dosages nor fromulas he mentions. not eve the fucking chinese nor indians pharmacys carry those wildly out of date drugs.

as for helium, they have been diluting it for years due to this overwhelming internet rumor. no such thing as 100% helium available to the general public anymore, highly regulated now.

just do suicde by cop.
get a fake cheap gun. make sure it is all black, no orange tips coloration.

call police yourself, claim you saw a guy waving a gun and threatening people...

police arrive, they order you to put down your gun. You refuse, and point gun at them, and walk towards cop. He shoots you ded. this is the cheapest cleanest suicide around

It probably would be, if it wasn't so hard to get a hold of.

I need cheap and readily available.

suicide by cop

I'd rather go as peacefully as possible and not be remembered for any of that kinda shit.

I'm just gonna figure out how to get a hold of some nitrogen after work tomorrow, thanks a lot boys.

The way I read in a book was you're supposed to place a bag over your head and have it loose around the bottom to allow gas to escape.
You then just run the hose into the bag and set the flow rate so the pressure inside the bag is roughly atmospheric pressure when it's overtop your head.

You shouldn't be making anything particularly airtight otherwise you'll build up pressure. You want it to be atmospheric pressure

Go to this page, bro. It would help you with that. Good luck.

suicide by helium is excruciating

it paralyzes you while your body slowly and agonizingly dies from asphyxiation

the image in the OP is a troll akin to 'home-grown crystals' or w/e

nobody ever calls it because nobody here has the balls to legitimately attempt suicide

anyway OP just jump off a building

pure helium is hard to get, they are definitely adding O2 to party helium to prevent suicide. they are not stupid after all.

The issue is whether nitrogen suppresses the sense of suffocation. i.e. you may not just pass out without feeling like you are suffocating.

Carbon monoxide does for sure suppress the suffocation reflex and is easy cheap foolproof and millions of dead asians testify to its efficacy. buy a bag of charcoal for 5$ and follow the directions clearly printed in plain english on the bag.

You want to end your life but can't be arsed to spend more than 100 bucks? What a fucking faggot. Spend some money and make it worth it.

You shouldn't be asphyxiating if you used a proper inert gas.
Your bodies entire respiratory system relies on there being CO2 in the air. Without CO2 your lungs will not respond to air moving in and out of them.

That's why you can get stuff like carbogen and freak people out. The high CO2 content makes people think they're choking and dying but the oxygen content keeps them alive perfectly fine.

not true if pure helium, but if this story is true then it is because of adulterated helium.

>

there is always alcohol poisoning too

this picture is a fake meme.

that canister is the adulterated will not kill you helium you can buy at party city or amazon. totally will not kill you. its the kind made for blowing up balloons, that meme is just an edgy faggot.

you will not find a modern news story of anybody succesfully exiting this way, just internet rumors.

the only thing this helium method will do is make your voice squeaky funny