Should I rewatch the Kate episodes?

Should I rewatch the Kate episodes?

>Kate

isn't that Lost? So why are you posting the stinky redhead?

Redheads smell like cinnamon apples

They are like berries

Kate is awful. All she does is second guess people and figure out ways to be a nuisance. At least Sawyer got some play with other women before being completely whipped.

Yes but skip the Charlie and Claire episodes. Literally worthless. Boone and Shannon as well but thankfully there's only like 2. Michael ones are pretty boring as well. People love shit talking Kate episodes, but at least her story was somewhat interesting half the time

Charlie episodes are good though. There's only that one episode where hes trying to baptize a baby that is maybe worth a miss. Claire has two decent episodes from memory.

did you screw up fämäläm

Both are cool waifus

Charlie island portions aren't bad at all, his Desmond episodes are some of the best, but his flashbacks are garbage
>baby bruvah
>liam don't do drugs!
>liam you got me hooked on drugs!
>liam do drugs!
>IM A BLOODY ROCK GOD

I concur but there should be a pic of Lilly aka Kate aka Waspdame

Its just Waspgirl

L O S T

nice trips but I'm sorry, it's Waspdame, Wasplady, or, preferably, Waspmommy

kate

Waspmommy is fine too

kate is NOT a mommy

>ywn have a Waspmommy

>there are people here who don't think evangeline lilly is hot as fuck because of "muh horseface"

no there aren't

Kate sucks, also, there is no where near enough fanservice in Lost to justify a rewatch on that alone.

Go find some VHS rips of Silk Stalkings, that has more fap material in one episode than the entire 6 seasons of Lost.

that's Jessica Biel.

Dont bully any of my waifus ever again

sorry fämäläm I just meant people say that about Biel, not Lilly.