Ask someone who lives in one of the shittiest places in America (South Florida) anything

Ask someone who lives in one of the shittiest places in America (South Florida) anything.

Why are you a moron that thinks south florida is a shitty place?

Do you like water balloon fights?

Why did you state create Flo Rida?

Kek, come to small town Southeast Texas.

Op here. It's hot and humid 24/7. Everything is expensive as fuck. Hurricanes. Summers are unbearable outside unless your in the water. Being a pilot you can barely fly past 12:00 because of storms. Winter just has shitty inconsistent weather and temperature changes and the fucking old people. Want to eat out in the winter? lol good luck. "That'll be a 2 hour wait sir"

Not really.

K

Better than (561)

At least you can admit that you're a moron.

Where do you live

Palm Beach area

i guess you live in a shitty place in south florida let me guess broward or mami/hialeah the shitsholes of south florida

lived in PBG (acres part) and have a beach house on the palm beach island

feelgoodtobeaspoiledrichkid

You just complain too much.

You probably wouldn't be happy anywhere.

>shittiest places in America (South Florida)
not Canada

What kind of music you like

Canada is pretty alright. And a huge place so you might want to narrow it down.

I'm on Palm Beach. You know that's a good area. I just hate the people here. Shallow as hell, zero direction.

Hows pouya

Mainly old country music. Some new stuff. I actually like some of the old Christian music as well.

its really just the police once you get to know people well i guess some of the right side of the island are stuck up but those people are like the 1% rich people in the world cant really blame them cause its how they were brought up to be

is it cold? does it rain 85% of the year?

Orlando fag here. I have lived in Miami almost my whole life, and I can confirm that place is a shit hole

Always hot. If it drops below 40 shit hits the fan because crops die. Winters are iffy. Summertime you always get convective weather starting in the afternoon.

Yeah. Palm Beachers I'm not a fan of. To them it's people who live in Palm Beach and everyone below them. I live about 20 minutes North.

reason my family only has a beach house there we lived there full time for 2 years then bought 6 acres of land then build a house

but i do love being on the island when summer hits so many hot cougars wanting a boytoy for the summer or longer its always fun then PBG has blue martini another cougar hiting spot if u like cougars

Yeah. I stay clear of Miami whenever I can.

I've been hit on them plenty in the Bahamas. Not a real fan.