Just found out the kid I've been raising for the last two years with my girlfriend of 4 years isn't mine

Just found out the kid I've been raising for the last two years with my girlfriend of 4 years isn't mine.
What do Sup Forums

Raise it.

kill yourself

Leave

Leave her. She'll find someone else to fill your spot. Sounds like she already has. Sorry user.

Just be level headed and don't do anything stupid ffs.

kill myself? or the kid and its mother?

Lol

What a dilemma. I mean are you a shitty person for forming a bond with a kid than abandoning it? Or does the desire to be rid of them all trump that?

I say take her on Maury or Jerry Springer and have a big ol' white trash tussle on tv.

Give the kid some dip and mold him into the biggest redneck racist in your block

that means you can have sex with it
i don't see a problem

kill the kid and yourself

You're suggesting to have sex with a 2 yo

bail on that shit you dumbass cuck

she doesn't care about you, so why should you care?

all she wants is someone to pay for her and her brat. she picked you because you are lonely and gullible. she will say anything to keep your paycheck around ... up to a point.

when you leave, she will go find another income source.

btw - she knew it wasn't yours all the time. think about that before you make a decision.

wtf your girlfriend is 4 years old?

having children at all lol

No trust, no relationship.
Unless you have some need to be hurt and have your time wasted.

Destroy every evidence of you ever being involved in this child life.
Everything, pictures, bills, anything that can be used in a court case.
Get a paternity test, our use the one you got.
Contact a lawyer in case she wants to take you to court.
Leave a copy of the paternity test on her pillow and drive away when she is not home.
Change your number and never contact her again.

get a jewish lawyer and run op, make sure she doesnt get alimony or any garbage or you could just take your shit and leave. Make sure you own your house and car and other shit. Or option b is raise the kid as your own

Get out while you can. It will hurt but she sound like a whore and she'll end up moving on anyway.

Same shit happened to an idiot friend of mine. We all said leave. Now she's with the baby daddy and he's their on call babysitter.

GET OUT!!!

KEK

Hey man, congrats, your off the hook!

you can still have a relationship with the kid but your not obligated to do anything. Your off the hook, but u can still acquire "cool uncle" status whos not actually blood related. buy him a small gift every Christmas and birthday like a nerf gun or preferably something terribly loud and your golden. If you stay true to the kid and just stop by twice a year youll probably get somes between relationships. youll have facebook pics of the kid whos not actually yours and every girl will melt. Dude, youll do just fine.

>he's their on call babysitter.

holy shit cuck mega over drive

pretty sure "yourself" means exactly that

Possible trifecta in play here.

This is the only answer.

Umm... you might wanna re-think that.

There's been many cases where the non-dad has ended up footing the bill for the not his child. OP has been the father figure for all this kids life.

Its a hard one annon
Can you get over the fact she cheated and kept it from you ?
It must be fucking heart braking you have raised this kid and gave it all the love and care it needed to thrive and grow
The kid will have your traits and picked up a lot from you over the years
I don't think any advice can help you user
If the split and leave the kid will miss you as you are the farther figure in its life and it will hurt you bad too
As you are not the biological farther if you split you won't have many rights to see the kid
I don't think I could stay with a woman who can hold a lie for this long
I wish you the best of luck
>I have helped bring my friends child up from the age of two
>he knows I'm not his dad but loves me all the same
>the kids mum is dating some guy and wants me to back away as I make her life awkward
I have a gf and have not slept with the kids mom so it's kinda the same but only emotinal towards the kid
Life's hard my freind just work it out for your own happiness