State the reasons marijuana should stay illegal and alcohol, on the other hand, legal

state the reasons marijuana should stay illegal and alcohol, on the other hand, legal

> people keep getting brainwashed by "weed can't harm you"; while alcohol's health risks are known by everyone, so at least one is going to control his/her drinking habits.

> people still believe marijuana isn't addictive, just because it can't give you physical withdrawal symptoms, but fail to realize that physical dependence is nothing compared to mental/psychological craving.

> how are we going to check if someone drives stoned?

> alcoholic beverage is integral part of cuisine, simple and plain; just like food is.

> alcohol is billion times better than marijuana.

not a bait

>psychological

Actually it is a bait, and a poor one

is not

Eh
Either bait or ignorant fuck who can't use google

They're making special breathalyzers for cannabis detection

You told him ! Lol

> people keep getting brainwashed by "weed can't harm you"; while alcohol's health risks are known by everyone, so at least one is going to control his/her drinking habits.
Weed has been around since the beginning of man, such is with alcohol aswell. While there may be a lack of formal research done, there is an astounding number of use cases resulting in little to no perminent damage.

> people still believe marijuana isn't addictive, just because it can't give you physical withdrawal symptoms, but fail to realize that physical dependence is nothing compared to mental/psychological craving.

Man should have the right to choose the chemicals they injest or inhale. The risks should be taken into account by the individual user. Similar to alcohol or any other drug.

Moden science is sure to find a solution. If there's a will there is a way.

>alcoholic beverage is integral part of cuisine, simple and plain; just like food is.
Agreed. Pot is awesome in its own respects. Both as a medicine and also as a recreational drug.

> alcohol is billion times better than marijuana

Your opinion. Be rational guy

I know so many people that would rather get baked than drink. Screw you and your low quality bait

> weed can give you acute psychosis

>> alcohol is billion times better than marijuana.
you could have had a civil thread, instead you just go off spewing lies

Alcohol increases estrogen production, causes cancer and mental illness.
So you tell me it is better to become cancerous bitch with mentall illness than smoke weed that cures cancer and helps people with mental illnesses?

I bet your on your way to become sissy bitch.

>> how are we going to check if someone drives stoned?
In what prehistoric area do you live? Where I live the police has those kind of saliva test they can do

BECAUSE WEED IS FOR FUCKING LOSERS, I SHOULD KNOW

Yeah sip that sissyjuice bitch

>weed
>cures cancer

Then why are you still here?

FUCK YOU BRO IM NOT A PUSSY, SMOKE JUST HURTS MY LUNGS AND I CANT LIGHT A LIGHTER BECAUSE MY THUMBS TO SOFT

Don't smoke nearly as much as I used to, however I drink a lot more now. Idk guess I like it better.
Regardless, this guy wins

/thread

Weed causes happiness and munchies.
Alcohol destroy lives and causes misery.

Alcohol causes flaccid penises.
Weed causes raging boners.

Alcohol causes cancers.
Weed cures cancers.

Alcohol dulls your senses.
Weed sharpen your senses.

Alcohol destroys braincells.
Weed repairs braincells.

Op is a faggot.
Im straight and godtier chickmagnet.

Op swallows cum.
I eat pussy.

/thread

Cause it's g

Thanks for clarifying, the alcohol was clouding my judgement. I wish I was stoned.

>> alcohol is billion times better than marijuana.
Personal preference isn't an argument tho. Shitty thread btw

Actually there is a way to tell. First off, it's obvious when your eyes become either glazed or red. Sometimes both. Also cops will tell you to look in a certain direction and if your eyelids start flickering, it gives it away. (not noticeable when not deliberately looking for it)
OP, just live and let live. Don't force your opinions upon others, simply inform and leave the rest to them. Keyword is personal conviction.

I smoke weed every day OP. I don't get high anymore, it's literally like a cigarette to me. Driving after I smoke is no different than driving without smoking. Drinks kill astronomically more people on the roads than potheads.

As a whole, alcohol causes way more problems than weed. Deaths, injuries, violent crime...

You're definitely right about how people are brainwashed to think smoking pot all day somehow isn't bad for your health.

Weed can definitely be seriously psychologically addictive.

I'll also agree that alcohol is cuisine and has more culture behind it, which is cool. There's nothing like a good beer with a meal.

But BOTH should be legal, and you're a fucking idiot if you don't realize that. Let people pick their poison.

That's factually incorrect. Do research and learn instead of going with the first thing you see on the internet. I know it's hard, and I know youre at a disadvantage mentally but please try to do better

lol

how about you imply i stated that based on my own experince?

>Weed can definitely be seriously psychologically addictive.

I disagree, i smoked 11 years everyday. I had my bong ready and lit before i got up from bed and smoked through the day till i went to sleep.

I quit cold turkey and had few swets in the nights and thats all. Didnt have any cravings.

Was 5 years sober, started again but only before going to sleep and rare occations in the daytime.

That went on over 5 years, now ive been 8months without smoking and no broblems. Waiting for my next harvest though.

>Can be

It wasnt the reefer, it is easy to blame it but your psychosis happened for other reasons. I bet you werent very stable person and your life was fucked up too.
Take responsibility of your actions and dont blame a plant.

How fuckin loser can a person be?

To stoned to even troll you fag

In my personal life, I have seen more people life destroyed more from marijuana, than alcohol.

I'm on the argument that marijuana is THE gate.

And I have never seen an alcoholic lean on stronger substances

The weed isnt addictive, it may be hard not to do something that helps you forget how shitty your life is.

But if youre all good and living a life with purpose and content it isnt addictive.
The addicted stoners are 100% of times losers, if it wasnt weed theyd be drunks or junkies.

Fix your shit and dont hide behind the bush.

Marijuana can destroy lives only because its legal status witch is bullshit.

Alcohol destroy lives because its poison, addictive and increases violent behavior and makes you do horrible choices because it makes people retarded

I used to drink alot in college but rarely do now. Life has purpose haha spend all my time building old cars. I feel like if I smoke too much I just lose my motivation to do anything so I just take small hits randomly throughout the day. Also feel like I can't sleep without this shit anymore

>physical dependence is nothing compared to mental/psychological craving.
You need a punch in the throat for spouting this bullshit. Of course physical dependance is much more of a motivator than psychological. You have never been addicted to anything, have you? Stupid cunt.

I just recently went through a drug program for alcohol. And it was hell. It's still hell.
Alcohol has destroyed my fucking life. Hours and hours of Al user and therapy and I still want a drink. And it's the same for heroin and meth users.
But you're a faggot for real if you need rehab for fucking marijuana.
If you go to NA for weed, they probably won't say anything because they need the pledges and good little zombies to do their bidding, but you know after the meetings, they're talking shit about what a little bitch baby you are.
I smoked weed for 7 years. EVERY FUCKING DAY.
And then I stopped. Yeah, it sucked, for like the first month or two, but then I really don't think about it anymore.
Sure I might be at a concert or the movies and think "man a J would be fucking awesome right now." But that's really it.
I don't fucking dwell on it everyday like I do alcohol. I can't even watch fucking sports because I know a beer commercial will come on and fuck my whole day up.
Fuck people who think weed is worse than alcohol.
Fuck
You

Just implying that alcohol is better than weed shows that OP is a tremendous niggerfaggot, 404 please shit-tier bait.

who agrees that potheads are by far the most annoying druggers in the world?

Rehab is for little pussy quitters

i generally smoke pot every day and i never admit to anyone especially not my gf i don't think i could quit so i told her the other day i was gonna 'take a break' today is day 1 and i'm fucking dying right now i'm thinking about opening up the good scotch and going to town to get over the hump. anyone who thinks weed isn't physically addictive is dummmmmmb

fuck me id love to smoke a joint to get high and have a single glasss of wine, rather than consume multiples bottles.

alcohol is so destructive in so many hands. pot just puts people to bed.

Not all pot-smokers are low IQ shit stains like yourself, so I'm afraid I can't second that.

I will never understand how people get hooked on alcohol...
Don't get me wrong - i like beer and all, but passing the point of getting physically addicted would probably require extraordinary long periods of constant drunkness.

''ITS A PLANT MAN IT ISN'T MAN MADE IT ISN'T A DRUG''

''IT ISN'T ADDICTIVE''

''ITS BETTER THAN ALCOHOL''

and yada yada yada.

Anyone else tired of this bullshit? First off, marijuana IS a drug and it CAN BE addictive. Why do you feel the need to make it look like something it's not. It seems to me marijuana users are in denial and the only way they feel satisfied is to put down other drugs and spout on about how it should be legal. Marijuana makes you paranoid as fuck and to me seems like it would bring out schizophrenia in individuals.

Not to mention marijuana users are the most hypocritical/unrealistic users I have EVER SEEN. I went into a head shop and asked for a rose and the guy looked at me as if I committed a murder. And as I was leaving had the most arrogant smirk on his face I HAVE EVER SEEN.

So tell me marijuana users, why do you feel so ''superior'' is it from the marijuana induced psychosis or do you have something else to blame it on?

Please note, I am not referring to the open minded 'pot-heads' just the fuck-heads who feel the need to make false claims about their drug addiction.

The drug is the most shitty drug I have ever taken in my life.

Discuss

PS. Stop being so fucking annoying would ya?

You should smoke sativa if you need to smoke at daytime, then youll get shit done. Indica before sleeps and youll sleep like a baby.

But if you arent medicating and smoke just for fun, dont smoke through the day.
You know, get your shit done like your work, groceries, bills and other daily stuff and after that yoy can lit your bong or whatever. Then youll have your motivation back bro.

Nah, the dummy is you. Everyone else is wrong, it's only you who is right, right?

Gayest pic I've seen all day.

nightly drinking will condition your body.

you're really just showing your own ignorance i'm from BC I know many many chronic people and it's always the same story. "I'm not addicted, I just like it. It's like having a beer after work."

for me no drug beats pot because it makes me happy in a way that meth or mdma can't... when i'm coming back in from the garage and i'm turning off the light and closing the door to the mud room just after smoking i feel it rushing through my veins and its literally like an opiate to me

being high and having your system drug wracked constantly is a problem - as you are finding out. doesnt mean weed is addictive.

I had bad friends in high school.
And even worse ones in college.
Believe when I say, if you feel yourself getting to the point where you need to stop. Put down that glass.

okay, so really we're having a semantic argument about the word 'addiction'. nevermind, then

>you're really just showing your own ignorance
You're speaking to your mirror.

Aw did a headshop employee hurt your beta-cuck feelings? That's why your ass is sore? Poor guy.

no, its not like an opiate. its like pot.

like, unless you back that up with some assertion or argument you just sound like an idiot. here's my impression of you:

'NO YOURE DUMB'

there are none.

legalize it for people over 21 and tax it. fucking Colorado is rolling in money because it's legal there.

Lead paint chips are being bad for families. I've seen one whole flake of battleship gray ruin an entire family, whole family ended up in a rehabilitation center. I no better tho I take little pieces and grind them with my teeth and let the pulp sit in my cheek and spit it out. It's not dangerous is moderation

well i know opiates and i know pot and by the transitive properties of human feelings i can logically say that it feels like pot, so, that's nice.

yes, its semantic, and no its not 'just semantics'.
weed is a schedule 1 substance same as heroin. a joke that wrecks lives.

Crackheads are far more annoying

I'll take a pothead over a belligerent drunk any day

I bet you have a drinking broblem

i'm not talking about the the validity of the classification of controlled substances. i'm talking about being addicted to pot. I know many, many people whose lives and livelihoods have been ruined because of the faulty conclusion that it's harmless to smoke as much weed as you want

i know that sounds ridiculous, but many of the people i went to high school with never did a thing because they smoke pot every single day and they're just okay with their shitty lives. without a will to power and a drive to improve your life you inevitably fall into soul death

This a thousand times over a belligerent drunk is the worst type of druggie

I live in what is basically a homeless shelter. Drugs off all kinds are keeping people here unwell. They take drugs and their already limited ability to reason and act as social creatures is diminished. When they drink they become confused, sad angry and mean. Using weed makes them distant, disorganized, unable to take care of themselves or the home. One man burnt his mattress, triggering the smoke alarm and they found a box full of drugs and paraphernalia in his room. He wasn't even home. He had gotten so high he left burning drugs on his bed to go find his drug addict friends.

Ok, listen. I have been addicted, asshole. Enough to know when something mentioned on the subject is bullshit. It is YOU who is ignorant. Coming from BC makes you an expert? What, there are no addicts anywhere else? People don't smoke weed anywhere else? Fuck off, dickhead.

Well how fucking stupid you have to be if you think being blasted all day helps you get shit done.

Yea you can do it daily, but you need to be able to take care of your responsibilities.

Daily smoking wont cause any harm if you take care of your daily reaponsibilities.

>it's harmless to smoke as much weed as you want
thats just dumb. about anything. even the fucking greeks knew that. why cant contemnporary culture get it?

This. People smoked it before it became illegal and it had absolutely no taboo to it. It was basically used to pursue and break up minority groups and people against the war by criminalizing their recreational activities, but everybody was too fucked up on drugs at the time to realize it.

>Alcohol is billion times better than marijuana
You had me up until there, shitty bait 2/8 for even making me post

Yeah I do this a lot, weed kills guys

They're gonna have to catch me first

Drugs and alcohol arent the reasons their lives are fucked up. They are only ways to tolerate their shitty life decisions without offing themselves.

They should cure the illness and dont just treat the symptoms.

its all lol util the house burns down.

I hate seeing this weed cures cancer bullshit. I smoke weed everyday, i fucking love it. Ive seen studies that may prove (I dont fucking know im not a scientist) that cannabinoids can kills some cancer cells or what not but to blatantly state that weed cures cancer like its the secret fucking miracle drug every cancer patient needs is a load of fucking shit. Whats even dumber is you saying SMOKING weed cures cancer, you are literally dumping carcinogens, tar and all sorts of shit into your lungs. There is a higher risk of cancer if you smoke weed (smoke anything for that matter) no fucking doubt.

Another woman has two children by two different men. Her primary attraction is to whomever supplies drugs, its safe to venture the fathers were also into drugs. She rarely sees her children and cannot or will not better herself. She, like many other smokers, is in a constant quest for drugs such as tobacco and marijuana. Today, when the building was evacuated, she insisted she was in the shower "just to let you know"
She fights constantly with staff members about drugs and her rent, which she smoked. She has prescription medication which is closely controlled by a nurse, which she resents, as this woman needs to be high all the time to escape personal responsibility.

thats not really about drugs m8 is it?

If you didn't have to buy weed from the same people who sell hard drugs, I don't think weed would be a gateway drug

Shouldn't this be an argument to leglize weed? So that people would be more aware of the risk just like with alcohol, instead of just saying "just don't do it"?
Also, health risks being known by everyone doesn't prevent alcoholics to exist. A lot of weed smokers just do it from time to time, yet those who smoke it daily also exist despite it being illegal.

mental craving also exists with alcohol and isn't very well known so this isn't really an argument to keep weed illegal. But again, making it legal could make people more aware about it (although since not many people know about it for alcohol I doubt it).

Saliva tests already exist for this and are already used when cops suspects someone is driving while stoned.

> alcoholic beverage is integral part of cuisine, simple and plain; just like food is.

You can cook with weed. And not every alcohol is integral part of cuisine. Faulty logic.

> alcohol is billion times better than marijuana.

k

I was reading a long time ago, the illegalization of marijuana was started by a lobby of the rope industry. Making hemp illegal would eliminate competition to the rope industry at the time. And no, the minority argument is bullshit, because, at the time, there was no need to act subversively against minorites, because it was socially acceptable to openly act against minorities. The minority argument is recent bullshit cooked up by some BLM thinking asshole, since it is fashionable now to blame the evil whitey for everything.

thats a joke.

pretty sure evryone i know had a beer or a cigarette before a puff of pot. you can get that shit at the grocery store. grocery store is the fucking gateway in our culture.

yum sugar get you high!

I typed smoke just because its most common way to use it. And when it comes to cancer treatments its usually vaped or edibles.

And even if you smoke it you can get most of the tar and carsinogens off by using high quality bong.

I personally prefer vaporizer, but when i dont have time for it i just take a bonghit.

suck it up, whitey, you did a bunch of shit.

and drugs or no drugs youve been fuckin with muh brothers.

just deal with it.

I'm 25 days sober i have not had a drop of alcohol. Its a million times worst you can lose friends and family. You're attitude changes you due crazy shit and can get violent other men or women it won't matter. I was downing half gallons of vodka like nothing. i had the shakes for 2 or 3 days no joke. Weed on the other hand i used to smoke that back in high school it just made me happy. BTW yes some people can drink but saying booze is better than weed is retarded i hope this shit is bait.

Every person who uses drugs here experiences personal hygiene and self care problems, especially when they use illicit narcotics. Their skin, teeth, and hair deteriorate at an accelerated rate. Their clothes and bodies are unkempt, and their rooms are filthy. They have episodes and make noise or messes because they are under the influence of drugs. They also envisage in disruptive behaviors such as begging, fighting, trespassing, and stealing to get drugs either legal or illegal.

Nixon's assistant has a quote somewhere where talks about how it wasn't dangerous at all and they used to pursue minorities using the law.

used it to pursue*
>fixed

Lol. Nice try.

pure unadulterated faggotry

>here
but not everywhere, right?
all the alcoholic cokehead lawyers roaming up and down 8th ave in manhattan smell fine.

german here. weed is illegal here but noone cares when a 14 yrs old is drinking heavily. awful.

hahaha... its so funny to puke... (this is a very serious indication of a poisoning)

pls compare # of drug-related deaths. 30000 ppl in germany/year. alcohol of course. never heard of ONE weed-related death.

france did a independend research (about 20 yrs ago). the result was alcohol was part of the opioid group. therefor results were dismissed.

imo those things should be -if necessary- used in moderation. im doing both but only about 5-10 days a year. if you cannot handle this you should definitley quit. a beer per dinner isnt healthy. also a glass of wine. it is not. trust me.

read more faget, weed helps fucktards become the freaks they were predestined to be

Both should be legal. Stoners just think they're so much fucking smarter because edgy or something. You're actually very slow in conversations.

Shit bait.