Is it possible for mods to do something about this?

Is it possible for mods to do something about this?

You want more Grimes threads?

no. just gotta wait for it to die out

this is really getting out of hand

no
grimes is queen of Sup Forums

/thread

At least KPop has a containment thread

Complaining about the board violates GR3. You should delete this thread before you get banned.

It's only 3 people.

>there are literally no Grimes threads outside of US hours

Feels good

has anyone reported them?

this is now the 6th grimes thread congratulations

Shut the fuck up

i dont think it does -- it's relevant enough to count

ever wonder why you never see anti-grimes threads?

the janitors are grimesfags. i used to try to post uglygrimes/grimes sucks threads, they were all removed immediately, because they don't promote discussion or some other bullshit.

are they all the same thread? no. unfortunately there is nothing to do.

this

Did you even look at OP's pic related?

Brb, starting 6 Parov Stellar and Caravan Palace threads, see how that works out

yes those are all pro-grimes threads retard.

>no. just gotta wait for it to die out
I've been waiting for 5 fucking years. Enough is enough.

this isn't an anti-Grimes thread, fucktard. It's an anti-"five threads on the same topic" thread

>being this retarded
look again, you fucking dunce

>reading comprehension

please leave my home

>misusing meme arrows
hello newfriend

>misusing meme arrows
hello newfriend

>dude if you hate intolerance then you're intolerant

A /mug/ board should be made to contain all the cancer.

good fucking job, mods.

now you're actually using them right, although you're a bit off

Piss and moan about it. That'll help, I'm sure of it.

nope, just create a waifu board

why is Sup Forums so dead now

Don't any of you fags know how to filter?????? Come on how is this even a problem?

>being this wrong

you sure know how to filter people

I'm just sayin. You would only post that many threads about yourself if you have something to gain financially from it, which she clearly does.

Filtering doesn't solve shit, the threads still exist to clog the catalog

good job, you're finally learning. wouldn't think a grimes stan would be smart enough.

it did help, given that only one thread is still up and the other one isn't being bumped anymore

>good job, you're finally learning
I was using it right the first time, you fucking dunce. And no, Grimes is a fucking talentless whore. Fuck her.

what about me?

no you weren't mate. you weren't quoting any words or actions. glad to see you're not a grimesfag at least.

How'd it work out?

I know I'm filtering the word Mods now
It's not like there's quality content really

>'grimesfag'
>expecting the rest of your post to be taken seriously
Why?

I like Grimes and I like Sup Forums but the constant Grimes thread thing is a bit weird. Doesn't honestly make me mad but I do wonder why the fuck and the only logical conclusion I can ever come to is it's her or someone from her camp trying to promote. (You're doing a shitty job)

>all greentexts are quotable words or actions
How new are you, user? You do realize the biggest use of greentext is to restate what the person said as to their implication. Greentexting 'reading comprehension' is replacing what they wrote with a statement of 'I possess poor reading comprehension'.

does she have anything to give back? is cheating her new way of feeling good about herself?

I actually feel bad for the 6 real Grimes fan there are, somewhere in the world.

No one will ever take them seriously because of the same user spamming these threads.

>her or someone from her camp trying to promote. (You're doing a shitty job)
No artist or their pr team (let alone an outspoken leftist type like Grimes) in their right mind would want themselves associated with a place like Sup Forums. Like it or not, these threads are an actual organic phenomenon caused by a lot of the types of people who frequent this place unironically liking her music.

And more than 1 thread per artist doesn't violate the rules?

I remembered I'm not as autistic as Grimes fans so did something more interesting.

I have and many times. I'm not sure if I should even bother at this point. I can't remember how many times did I report bait threads (*deletes* threads, Sonemic will never launch, etc.) just to see them get archived.

>whines about the artist of the decade
>posts yet ANOTHER thread
wtf, are you so dumb?

so what? kpop is kpop, grimes is grimes. they're not the same thing.

Sorry mate, I'm autistic.

It's okay, that's expected around these parts.

i hate waking up

>whines about the artist of the decade
He's not doing that
>they're not the same thing
Yes. Kpop fans actually stay inside of their general instead of creating 7 extra threads.