Who is in the Houston TX area willing to smoke a Sup Forumsro out? on work shit here in some bullshit hotel...

who is in the Houston TX area willing to smoke a Sup Forumsro out? on work shit here in some bullshit hotel, not enough money to buy any... help me out here

I'm down man. Just rolled up a stout blunt actually. We could meetup. When do you have time away from work? Also where is the hotel or the place u stay located?

Dubs of truth, dis boy won't rape you bro don't worry

Yo you tryna suck a nigga dick?

now. and off 45 like humble area

Chill. I'm in spring. Where do you wanna meet?

Word

ops getting raped and murdered today over a joint

guys take pics of your little friend adventures

You know what I fucking will. It's only like a 20 minute drive and if I leave in twenty minutes I can pick dude up. Probably get some chicken or something too.

Confirmed already.
It's done.
Good job, OP with kys

7614 Pin Oak Dr, 77396
I've got an Xbox here at the crib. When we chill I might need a hookup.

Yo that sounds sick. I posted my address dog.

hell Yeah man, the problem with western society is we've made heterosexual male friendship into this uncomfortable weird thing. dudes in tons of countries hold hands because they're Bros. I think we're missing out because everything guys do is shrouded in homophobia

this nigger got a pool and all rich boii

I really dig the kitchen you've got

Yeah did you see my Xbox?
OP I'll be in the shower when you get here.

Btw. Is your bedroom the one which opens to the backyard or the one with the windows on the street-facing side?

Hell yeah dude and I got 4 controllers for my Xbox in the attic. It's fucking sick anyone is welcome to come up and check it out.

geez b has changed. just trying to get high. what's with all this gay murder shit
op

Actually this where I sleep but my Xbox is in the attic. It has sonic and crash bandicoot

Wtf are you talking about user?

Op here, I even have pictures of my house to prove it.

That's actually pretty sick. What time do you go to sleep at? And how heavy of a sleeper are you?

Also, do you own any firearms?

I should be by in about an hour so just a bit after you get back. If you'd like me to wait I can. But not too late because I have shit to do later.

fuck it. i cant trust any one here. I'll take my chances asking a random nig at the stripes down the street

not op. but ok

>nice house
>do you have firearms?

What could possibly go wrong here?

anyone have any advice to reduce paranoia when smoking? I live in texas so im always bugging and smoking low grade shit.

smoke better bud man. brick Mexican weed is shit. also just relax and enjoy the high. no one is after you. no one cares you are high

No I'm really afraid of guns and funny you'd ask about my sleep! I actually down a whole bottle of liquor and take a lethal dose of ambien before bed every night.

When are you coming with the chicken? No need to wait. Let me know when you're coming so I can get in the shower, no homo.

Carry firearms.
That will solve your paranoia problem.

Personally my solution is just hanging out with chill people you trust when smoking. Maybe get some better shit. Just start equating being high with being chill and it should hopefully transfer over to smoking solo

Dude just come down to my crib. Check out my pool, it's sick.

If you're ever feeling nervous my grandma can always get in the pool with you and help you relax.

How sad is it that I secretly hope this user is just painfully honest and eager and legit

But if don't want to come to my house and play Xbox I have a few ideas.

It's not the pot making you anxious it's your anxiety that is acting up when you get high. Tackle the anxiety, cut back on the pot and honestly sometimes medication isn't the worst thing. You may have undiagnosed depression user.

Tell her I'm sorry about Henry

Henry? Oh yeah I talk to him every night in the attic.

Is having a weird throat sensation typical when smoking?
I fucking keep getting that and honestly Im now planning on gettin edibles

Hold on... how do you know about Henry... are you the mothman?

actually I am pretty mentally fcuked up but I was at my worst years ago.
Now I want to see if pot can help me in anyway

That might just be a thing if you're not normally a smoker. Edibles are super dope tho, just be careful about eating too many at once.

Try to vaporize your weed, smoke it through a bong or just drink a warm drink when you smoke pot like some green tea.

The L-theanine in green tea makes the high from weed much more euphoric. I love it. Only from tea, don't supplement it. Mother Nature doesn't want you to take a pill of it, not the same experience as the aroma of green tea.

Green tea actually gets you high, I love the stuff.

It can help with stress relief but not always. Nothing to be ashamed of if you try seeing a psych, user. If one thing isn't helping it's good to try different avenues. It's not always super affordable but as someone who started getting help then fell off the wagon and is trying to get back to it, it does help. Doesn't always fix things, but worth a shot.

Have you tried a dry herb vaporizer? It's healthier than smoking, it gets you higher, and the ABV (already been vaped) can be mixed into food and used as an edible. It's actually pretty decent, if you can get past the "vaping is for fags" internet memes and the people that take vaping too far.

stfu you fucking weeb pos take your animoo shit somewhere else fucking greesehaired faggot

I mean honestly taking a break and fixing your lifestyle is a good way. I have a lot of friends that build a tolerance so they can smoke around their friends.

The key is building a tolerance so you can enjoy it. Try smoking every day and night for a weekend. Really just smoke a ton of fucking pot. It will end up making you less anxious and then you can do fun things on it like music/vidyah/sex.

I bought a g pen and it held so little weed like .2 gram.
Any good brands?
Is vaporizing concentrates better tho?

op is now leaving the thread. can't trust you fuckers. honestly don't know why I even asked yall. a nigger selling his mix tape at stripes is more reliable than yall. dude had a g on him.
getting ripped and going to sleep

rape b8, post pics of op knocked out dick deep pls

Reeeeeeeeee why are you even here

kek

Op a cop

>smoking anxiety
>diagnoses depression

THIS IS NOW A COCAINE THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS, FOR COCAINE USERS AND COCAINE LOVERS ONLY

Propane and Propane accessories

drink water when you smoke. Also when weed has a bunch of left over nutrients in it it leaves a raspy feeling in my throat. Start getting not shit weed and that should solve your prob.

This. Entrapment but still OP is def a cop. The war on drugs....

what the fuck am i reading...

bro, i'm pro vape but chill with the "it gets you higher shit". combusting weed is what gets you the highest, because you're going through more weed faster.

You do realize the cause of anxiety is depression, right?

You don't know shit, I'm like 99% mothman has been posting in this thread and once I found out he's just been lurking.

each disorder is it's own thing. you're trying to say that smoking weed and getting anxious from all the neural excitement signifies depression. we're talking long term when it comes to an actual diagnosis in addition to multiple flags other than general anxiety disorder

COCAINE MOTHERFUCKER

It's Texas everyone owns a gun.

COCAINE IS BETTER THAN WEED MOTHERFUCKERS

roll

Oh shit I think I saw mothman

roll

Is there anyway to find white dealers?
I don't want to give my money to chimps.
Lets start supporting white businesses only.

IF ANY OF YOU SEXY COKE LOVERS WANNA KNOW HOW TO STRENGTHEN YOUR COCAINE AND MAKE IT LAST LONGER, SIMPLY ADD PURE CAFFEINE POWDER TO YOUR COCAINE. IT TURNS IT INTO SUPER COCAINE. 0.2g CAFFEINE INTO 1g COCAINE.