Is LA as glamorous as it seems in the films?

Is LA as glamorous as it seems in the films?

Nope

LA fucking sucks, get me the fuck out of here

You mean films like Boyz n the Hood and Menace II Society?

It was the worst place I went to when I was in California

It is LITERALLY the worst city I have ever been to.

What is so bad?

>nice suburbs
>nice weather
>centre of culture
>beaches
>cool people

only if you are filthy rich.. otherwise it gets boring really quick... heck, most people that live here dont know shit about the city at all

>ghettos
>smog
>no culture
>beaches with lots of garbage on them
>terrible people

the entire city is a ghetto. san francisco is where you go for money and sjws, los angeles is where you go to get shot

Yhea but the San Gabriel Valley is the nicest place I have ever been to.

It is basically just suburbs and highways
There's a lot of trash and overall whole city is dirty. And I didn't even visit any ghettos

errrrr i literally have never heard anyone say the SGV is the nicest place.. not even fobs say that

the only really nice place in the SGV is san marino (you cant afford it), la canada flintridge (you cant afford it), and pasadena (some parts you can afford)

San Diego is better desu

I agree with that.

unless you like being at the beach and only hanging out at breweries almost all the time, SD gets boring really fast

Thirded

If San Diego is so great why doesn't it have a football team?

>centre of culture
ahaha yea the culture of plastic surgery and dogs kept in handbags
>cool people
see above

Where you really want to go is San Diego

new delhi would seem nice to an indian

delet this

Depends on what part of LA you are talking about.

Depends; how rich are you?

If you're worth seven or eight figures then LA can be great; if not then it's garbage.

Fuck loads of suburbs, every beach is a tourist spot, no community atmosphere, traffic can be torturous.

Its warm and sunny and food is cheap and some neighbourhoods are comfy.

why almost all american cities looks like big rural, americans are fucking kolkhozniks

>nice weather

If you like orange skies with the occasional black cloud*

*It aint a rain cloud, that thing is made of pure ash

A lot of stray pitbulls that idiots breed for dog fighting. Unbearable heat. The L.A. "river" isn't really a river. They have restrictions on what you can use water for since they have to import water from NorCal, and NorCal imports water from Oregon and Idaho.

I will say that Pasadina is my favorite place in Cali. Then again I'm a huge nerd, and the nerd culture there is strong.

>8 miles to the nearest grocer's

just look at those commieblocks

looks pretty spooky, like endless houses. Where are the shops and facilities? Parks??

Doesn't it get annoying having loud ass main roads at the end of every block?