How do you feel about this wall?

How do you feel about this wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@33.7829299,-84.3905794,3a,75y,123.79h,70.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXucJRDJjWcb0GG4v7jjCig!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=KsOjSv7RFTA
youtube.com/watch?v=EBqDyAvv-_M
archive.org/details/@toonami_archive
youtube.com/watch?v=Pkup4zo97E0
youtube.com/watch?v=2a7clqqbHZI
youtu.be/M_w9b3Tl9EA
youtube.com/watch?v=AeSfyqrMSXA
youtube.com/watch?v=NKGhxsUgVpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It gives me the feels

I feel like asking who let fucking Inuyasha in here

If you weren't a kid back then you may not know that adult swim used to run Inuyasha

INUYASHA!

FUCK YOU those were magical times

Somone should draw tumblrshit over the Spike one

It's reminds me that I'm just so done with the celebration of nostalgia.

I stopped watching AS when they stopped making cartoons. Their line up is stale now but I guess I can understand it since there's so much competition for talent it probably makes producing original animated content expensive.

Where can I see the whole thing?

Outside

Never mind then

>Bebop
>Big O
>Harvey Birdman

All next to each other

Right in the feels maneeeee

AS will never be as good again.

You can see it on Google Street View.

google.com/maps/@33.7829299,-84.3905794,3a,75y,123.79h,70.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXucJRDJjWcb0GG4v7jjCig!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

KAGOME!

KAGOME

That's actually pretty neat. I don't care for adult swim other than venture bros., but I just think its cool when companies have a "canon" (see the Disney canon for what I'm talking about).

>Home Movies premiered on September 2001
Shit like this makes me wonder how different would TV today be if 9/11 never happened

If the first dot com bubble never burst and the decadence of the late 90s had just kept rolling for another 20 years... I can't even imagine. We could have been gods

This hurts my heart. I remember every Saturday I'd go up to the gas station, get a 2 liter and a bag of chips. Would watch the entire action block from start to finish. Adult Swim was perfect back then.

Is this the wall of cartoons that went to shit after the first few seasons?

If only Al Gore hadn't given up. He won the election and Florida and walked away like a fucking coward.

You can thank me, user.

Big O, Cowboy Bebop, Harvey Birdman attorney at law, and Inuyasha were the only things worth watching. Home movies on occasion if i was was so bored and couldn't find d anything g else on tv.

I really hated everything else.

>not futurama
are you even human?

>tfw Britgod
>Literally had a whole channel devoted to Toonami 24/7

How could anyone watch Inuyasha past the first 30 episodes? it just became the same thing over and over again.

>Mission Hill

It's quite like it, but it's not like laugh out loud funny. Got it's own wee charm though, pretty relaxing. I fucking hate Kevin though. Him and his friends ruin the show sometimes

I'm in the process of converting my adult swim vhs tapes to digital for you guys. I have 10 tapes starting from summer 2002, featuring Inuyasha, YYH and some others

>Trailer Park Boys
>Justice League
>Batman Beyond
>Megas XLR
>Samurai Jack
>The Big O
>Gundam Wing
>Dragonball Z
>Cowboy Bebop
>Outlaw Star
>dozens of random Kung Fu movies

Holy shit we had it good for a while.

Holy shit dude

gib link when you're done

ITS A GOOD WALL EXCEPT FOR THE ANIMU

FUTURAMA AND FAMILY GUY BOTH OWE THEIR RESURRECTIONS TO ENDLESS RERUNS ON ADULT SWIM

SETH MCFUCKFACE WOULDN'T HAVE 200 MILLION DOLLARS WITHOUT ADULT SWIM

futurama premiered in 99 though

The problem I have now is that the shitty vidcap card I used didnt have any quality settings, so it ripped it at 5GB which is way too big for a 2hr VHS tape, so when I get it down to ~1Gb or less Ill share it

it didnt syndicate to AS until 03

>those classic bumps

i remember staying up to watch this at my grandma's since she had cable and we didn't. good times

damn, I need to do this too. Mine aren't as good though, they're from 2005.

>Too embarrassed to use the actual anime art style for the anime shows
>Every other picture on the wall is in the original art style for the show

Lel

>tfw still hum the old adult swim theme every now and then

Greasy lonely Japan lover, why don't you defect and just bomb pearl Harbor again?

oh that makes sense

ALL KIDS OUT OF THE POOL

>YFW YOU WERE A KID

OH BOY BREAKING THE RULES, LATE NIGHT CARTOONS THIS IS EDGY

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>exact same post
>exact same pic

Guys, I think this is just a copypasta.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=KsOjSv7RFTA

No its still me I just keep forgetting to do it after the thread dies.

>no Gundam Wing

Shit wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBqDyAvv-_M

>tfw Adult Swim will never make an online streaming service

Where's Sam Hyde's panel?

archive.org/details/@toonami_archive

here's an archive of old AS broadcasts from tapes if anyone cares

Needs to be 10 feet higher.

This is offically my favourite thing in the world

What is the best adult swim show and why is it Sealab?

any germanbros here?
>tfw coming home from elementary and watching anime and cartoons on rtl2
>tfw my momma locked the cable away wven she was working
>tfw I tricked her by using the broken one I had to hold the whole time to watch tv

This guy gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=Pkup4zo97E0

SHOULDA REPLACED INUYASHA WITH GUNDAM WING
youtube.com/watch?v=2a7clqqbHZI

EVEN IN WEEB WORLD SOME SHOWS ARE MORE RESPECTABLE THAN OTHERS

[Adult Swim] is obsolete now because there are hundreds of places to get anime and surreal videos. Teenagers get all their TV from Netflix without any commercials or staying up late on school nights.

Brad Neely's new show is god tier.

first i hated it but its growing on me. Why were the first two episodes so shit..

That sounds fucking amazing

I think it's because Inuyasha is just more... iconic (?) of Adult Swim.

Gundam is too, but not as much. Inuyasha always reminded me of Adult Swim or Toonami.

That's happens sometimes.

So glad they stopped showing ani-gay.

>tfw I can't find a 24/7 AKOTP stream anymore

The dot com bubble was a blip on the radar. The tech bubble and the asian economic crisis in the late 90s did worse damage to the economy, but ultimately 9/11 is the thing that killed the 90s.

The first 30 episodes were something awful too. Motherfuckers have an internal monologue where they explain whats going on... And then the have fucking dialogue where thet restate their thoughts for the group, and then someone else does the same fucking thing.

>No Trigun and Outlaw Star

Cool wall though. Brings back a lot of memories.

Ecstatic.

I'm gonna have to use up that free week of sling to watch come september

They never did though. They've been showing anime since day 1 and still do today.

>Eric Andre's season premiere at midnight two fridays ago was aired with a TV-PG-L rating instead of TV-MA-LS

>Three fridays from now is September 2nd (aka the 15th anniversary of Adult Swim's first broadcast)

>The new Eric Andre episode scheduled to air at midnight that friday has been replaced by a repeat of the exact same episode that mistakenly got a TV-PG-L rating

>The first show to ever air on Adult Swim was Home Movies "Director's Cut" episode rated TV-PG-L

>Adult Swim is known for doing unannounced things at midnight like their yearly April Fool's Prank

Am I on to something here?

youtu.be/M_w9b3Tl9EA

This was the best one. Prove me wrong.

LACK OF CUP IS A MAJOR OVERSIGHT

ATHF BUILT ADULTSWIM ORIGINALS IN THE EARLY DAYS

when i was a kid we watched shows like biker mice from mars, thundercats and robotech

The fuck are you on about?

A while back I saw they were running Michiko to Hatchin. I watched this when it originally aired and it is excellent. Glad to see they are still running quality series.

>Futurama
Wat

>PICKING MOONINITES TO REP ATHF OVER CUP

youtube.com/watch?v=AeSfyqrMSXA

you weren't on to anything yesterday and you still aren't on to anything other than what we already knew

but futurama ended in 2013 not in 2003

No. Adult Swim isn't going to do anything.

>Revived Family Guy
>Revived Futurama
>Revived Toonami

GOAT channel

It's not the end dates, moron

it amkes me wonder why I like futurama if it's related to the others

what

but futurama started in 1999 and not 2003

>>Revived Family Guy
NOT SURE IF THIS SHOULD COUNT AS A GOOD THING

BUT IT DID ALLOW FOR AMERICAN DAD WHICH IS THE BEST SHOW FROM MCFUCKFACE

Trailer Park Boys is my favorite anime.
That aired on toonami in bongland? What?

it's a well written show that was on Fox why is it on your stoner shit?

why can't we have more well written fox cartoons, like the goode family?

2004 was fucking amazing. Family Guy, Futurama, Aqua Teen and Sealab, Inuyasha, Conan and Lupin III all while browsing Zelda sites online. It was a great time to be young.
youtube.com/watch?v=NKGhxsUgVpM

>it's a well written show that was on Fox why is it on your stoner shit?
Because Adult Swim picked up a lot of failed network animated comedies back in the day. Mission Hill, Home Movies, The Oblongs, Baby Blues, Family Guy, etc.

And writing off the classic AS shows as just "stoner shit" is embarrassing desu.

because the simpsons won't die

Is it better than family guy? I've never seen it and I'm looking for something new.

What is this supposed to be? The only one I know is Futurama.

I was being sarcastic

Nigga, you've been saying this for over a year now and you still haven't done it.