New computer, help me refill my reactions folder Sup Forums

New computer, help me refill my reactions folder Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

gj2iofnkow4ff.onion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why is hes nose fucked up

How do you get a new computer and not transfer the files? Did you really throw away all your files? Do you know what google drive or icloud is? Or an external HDD? I actually hope you are joking because you sound like an old man that doesnt know how memory works. Pray to lawd OP is not this retarded

Also that is OC, none of this reposted shit. You fucking normies i swear

repost, repost repost report. It's fucking sad. Don't you have any defining reaction posts that are personal to you? You really just have files filled with images millions of others have saved in them? What's the point if we all have the same?

>new computer
>no cloud
>no third party webstorage
>no flash drive
>no external storage
>didn't even transfer old storage
Just admit you're a fucking wannabe memelord you cuck

OP here, looks like we are getting sidetracked. I'll put us back on track.

Dude, we all know you didn't get a new computer and you're just trying to get some reaction photos, nothing wrong with that just be straight up.
also this is the best reaction pic, you just need tails to see it - gj2iofnkow4ff.onion/

ALSO YES THAT IS OC, ALL YOU UNORIGINAL BASTARDS JUST SCREENSHOT OR GOOGLE REACTION PICS, SAVING SHIT ON THREADS, YOU FUCKING CUCKS JUST STOP. YOU CRY ABOUT 9GAG STEALING MEMES AND YOU STEAL MEMES FROM 9GAG KYSKYKSYKSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYSKYKSYKSKYSKYKSYKSKYSKYKSYKSKYSYKSYKSKYSKYKSYKSYKSKYS

DUBS CONFIRM OP IS GAY AND CAN'T BE TRUE TO HIMSELF EVEN ABOUT PETTY SHIT GG

OP here, I'm a huge faggot and I want a reaction folder full of things I did not create and I masturbate to lolicon on a daily basis. I also am a lolicon artist and I enjoy scat. AMA

No, I'm OP. Guys don't listen to him. I was sucking off my dog when he was writing this so I couldn't stop him.

2/10
That actually is a really bad pic, you're bad and you should feel bad for saving that. There are literally thousands of pics that would be funnier/ more relevant with the same caption.

for example
*didn't see dat coming*