Is this proof that only chads deserve to get qt's?

Is this proof that only chads deserve to get qt's?

what is a chad?

Observe yourself. Now, imagine a person that is the complete opposite. That's a chad.

Yes. Gave up his dream girl, without even getting anything from it. He didn't deserve her.

What movie? at first I thought it was Almost Famous but the beta in that one was a little older.

She didn't think the Jerk was funny, if you ask me he didn't drop the bitch fast enough.

>still believing Chads are bad guys

>Only fucking girls with good comedic tastes

You're gonna be a virgin for a looooooong time buddy. She was fucking hot

a faggot loser?

It's the tv show Freaks and Geeks.

>giving a shit about a girls taste in comedy.
You will never get anywhere in life if you'll only date a girl if she agrees with your opinions.

That's right, now imagine the opposite of yourself

but i had doned of that bit already

He didn't want to fuck Cindy sanders though, he thought he was full blown in love with her and actually wanted to spend time with her.

I'll fuck a woman so dumb I'm surprised she can walk and breathe at the same time but not at the cost of actually having to spend time with her and listen to her dumb ass opinions because the sex will never be good enough to have to deal with that. It may be because I've actually had sex before but I would 100% rather fuck an average/ugly girl I actually like rather than a hot one I can't stand.*

*celebrities not included, I would listen to 2005 era Jessica Simpson babble for days if she would wear those Daisy dukes around me for a half hour

I'm pretty sure they banged or at least went to third

damn i never noticed him making glances at her tits

>fuck a woman so dumb I'm surprised she can walk and breathe at the same time

That's seriously unethical, isn't it? That's as bad as legal pedophilia. Even if it's delicious.

>fuck an average/ugly girl I actually like

Why would you like a girl you deem ugly? Even less fuck her? No need to """"boast"""" about having sex before, it's not really an accomplishment if you have an addiction

haha your a faggot loser

>That's seriously unethical, isn't it? That's as bad as legal pedophilia. Even if it's delicious.

Oh I'm sorry you must be new to discussion. Sometimes people use a comedicly tilted hyperbole to illustrate a point. Obviously I was not referencing sexualy activities with legitimately retarded individuals because that would be insane and not at all in line with what I had said previously and after that particular statement.

Now to your second point at a certain point as cliche as it sounds some people decide that the personality is the most important factor to them in a match and as long as the sex feels good and she's fun to hang around with it don't much care what she looks like within logical reason meaning primarily significantly obese, deformed, or with a skin condition covering a large mass of their body. Now if I'm just looking to fuck someone for a short peirod of time sure I go hot and dumb but I would never consider them for long term or do anything were I would have to listen to them talk for prolonged periods of time.

Alright, well I can tell you're serious with your conviction. Still sounds nonsensical to me but there's nothing for me to gain by making you feel shitty about your weak rationalizing. Good luck with your shit, I think you'll need it

A citizen from the Republic of Chad

>is this
that jpg? no it's not, retard

Never bought the storyline where he hooked up with her. I suspect that was some Paul Feig wish fulfillment.

>tumblr.jpg
>not reddit
DELETE THIS

>that face

>it's a Chad hate thread

What's wrong, fa/tv/irgins?