Now that the year is coming to an end what do you guys think was the worst a player in any sport fucked up...

Now that the year is coming to an end what do you guys think was the worst a player in any sport fucked up, or got fucked up, off the field?

I vote for this. You don't come back from a reking like this. Aaron Hernandez doesn't count because he killed those people years ago and was already in prison or I'd have had him tied for first.

Oh snap

Reminder a cop actually had to listen to this and write it in his report while trying not to die of laughter.

>Former Colts running back Zurlon Tipton died on Tuesday, June 28 at the age of 26 in suburban Detroit, a St. John Hospital spokesman confirmed. Tipton died after accidentally shooting himself at a car dealership.

>(referring to his football career)

I bet he had a cheeky smile on his face when he added that footnote.

Manziel

Damn that wife is cold as ice

Also Darren "hold muh dick" Sharper got the final nail in his coffin this year if that counts

Niggers will be niggers. Are you really surprised?

>tavaris jacksons wife will never throw out bants in game threads
feels bad man

I should have said death doesn't count because all those guys auto win.

Wew, yeah he got 18 years for multiple rapes right?

Yeah

Jackson not only ended his own career he also got irreparably embarrassed by a woman in front of the entire world, then had to ask for a public defender after admitting he had pissed away all of his money on that same woman. I'd have used that gun to end myself when I got out if I was him.

I'd have to say cam newton. He went from MVP to an absolute embarrassment. He's probably got one year left in the NFL as a starter.

That was on the field though pham.

Holy fuck. You gotta have ice in your veins to make a comment that cuts that deep to someone holding a gun.

That's a rough car dealership if guys are bringing guns...

That guy who BTFO Todd Gurley on twitter about fighting in the endzone was good.

That is some top tier bantz

Nigga broke ha ha ha

Fuck I just remembered this that was hilarious

It pains me as a Giants fan to not only post this... but remember this...

I don't understand how niggers can nig this fucking hard.

Post it?

>make over 12 million dollars in 10 years
>Broke the year after you leave the league

HHAHAHHAAHAHHAGAGAGA

le cheddar bob man