Has anyone ever legitimately looked at an Indian and went "Damn, they're attractive". They just look like shit...

Has anyone ever legitimately looked at an Indian and went "Damn, they're attractive". They just look like shit, I have yet to see a male who looks halfway decent apart from the rich "I'm a half filth half white billionaire", and the women look like hairy, smelly insects.

God created indians when he played with his poop one day.

Think again sweety

I've seen some attractive Indian girls in person. Not the half white ones either. And yes, it's true that it's not common but also not too hard to find.

Okay, Indian here, okay. Let me just get this out of the way. There are NO DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS you assholes.

I have. I don't see a lot of Indians in the first place but I saw one on the subway train with her white boyfriend. She was very attractive.

I'm Indian boi with 6 abs and ripped body

Indians are like Japs, they're either ugly af or Goddess of Beauty

I'd an men actually look - and frequently act - exactly like what I try to avoid.

Nah mate you're right they just drop and squat and push out a log on any old street.

Yeah, and probably the kind of guy to announce he has a new best friend on a poorly MSPainted .bmp on facebook.

what Indians are sexy as fuck retard I bet you wont even put a picture of your self on Sup Forums let a lot stay on cam for more than five mins with out having something salty to say or having to deal with looking at your self lol you goodwill always be salty but hurt Indians are the most peaceful people on earth even this man in the sewer has more balls than you and it also sounds like your a mad poor person lol all you can do is make threads and try to get other people to join your hate campaign I'm sure people with a life don't want to get dragged into

Indian and Asian men are both generally hideous.

Some north Indians who have a lot of European ancestry can be decent looking.

There was a documentary about indian child sex slaves on Vice and 1 girl around 14 had beautiful blue eyes and a really pretty face, other than that no

India has to be the ugliest, even sandniggers are attractive in comparison.

I guess that's why they don't care about appearance and just squat down to take a shit in the middle of the streets and dump garbage literally anywhere.

Sorry virgins. When you eventually decide to KILL YOURSELF I recommend slighting your wrists and not shooting up a school

>being born indian
>in india
>your job is sewer worker

he really must have shit karma to land that dice roll

Their was a show on SYFY a few years ago with a smoking hot Indian girl i forget the name of the show though.
And i am pretty sure she is like a one in a billion.

They have a very wide spectrum of attractiveness. The hot ones are gorgeous, and the rest are just not at all.

The indians are objectively more attractive compared to western girls at my uni. No i'm not indian or live in india you stupid amerifat.