Choose wisely, user

Choose wisely, user

Death to weeaboos.

I just want a blt and a bottle of bourbon

If i, with the cosmic power can reshape myself and reality I could get all from the other option as well and have cosmic powers.
Is there even a choice.

Normie scum. Kyspls.

Be little girl. I'll take selfies. Infinite cp for oneself
Profit much???

Read the right choice thoroughly

learn2read it clearly says you CAN'T achieve anything listed on the opposing wish

a fully sexually developed girl and i'm game

>become loli
>lure unsuspecting adults into your lair

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.png

Phenomenal cosmic power make I can change my shake into little girl form right?

>kys
die

>phenomenal cosmical powers
>Create Male Avatar,
>godly looking (bout 16-17 ish)
>Unlimited Money
>Become Popstar/Famous of some sort
>invite all dem 16 year old sluts backstage
>???????
>profit

The little girl, easily. I always wanted to be a girl. First I get to experience this magical childhood described and later I will develop into a grown woman. Fuck the cosmic power, this is perfect.

but your dad will never buy you ice cream

I'd be the little girl. Cause then I could play with my tits when i grow up LOL

Be a little vampire girl. Learn magic, cuz it's a fantasy setting. Eventually, if you play your cards right, you will achieved PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER and can live as long as you want at the expense of other people (this is something girls do anyway) without the limitations of the other wish.

ok then let me rephrase what i wrote before:

>create Male godly looking Avatar in its 30s
>become the dad of ALL the idiots who wish to be little girls in this thread
>buy icecream
>force them to lick it of my dick

>inb4 but thats my fantasy, no ice cream for you then, i mean i have "phenomenal cosmical powers" i should know if you like it or not

>(this is something girls do anyway)
>you'll never be cute enough to live at the expense of other people

I changed that rule first you unimaginative nigger.

I think I accidentally chose B. Wasn't so sure, but the signs are starting to show up and it's freaking me out.

Help Sup Forums, what do?

Cosmic entity has a rule that he cannot alter anything that makes him happy, therefore he cant alter anything that he cares. GG ill go for the little girl, at least there is ice cream

No nigger. He cannot change what makes him happy meaning if he is happy being with other people, he can't change it so he's happy being alone.

>You will not beable to change any of the rules of this wish.

seriously nigger go to school and learn to read

holy shit you're retarded

I'll follow in my hero's footsteps.

you are the one who seems incapable of reading... not sure why I'm even answering as probably you are just seeing a lot of strange characters without any sense

>get phenomenal cosmic power
>have to live in a bag

Please kill yourself you idiotic piece of shit.

this is what a book looks like, you should try to open one and stop eating fried chicken

Why does nobody love you?

because I spend too much time reading and people around me only watch stupid crap on TV :(

This can be boiled down to:
> are you a tranny deep inside or not?
The answer is yes, I am.

Loli or space god is a tough choice.

Space loli in the year 3017 is a no brainer.

> you are capable of almost anything, able to reshape the universe and yourself to your whims.

why not create a world where everyone is a cute little girl?

I'll be a cute vampire or elf girl in a comfy fantasy setting and go on adventures with friends!