Post your height

Post your height

If you're under 6ft tall, TOP FUCKING KEK MANLET AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!1111

>6'2" here

5ft 4in

midget :D: D:D

>'
>"

You Americans should kys.

not amerilard, but generally most western countries use ft and inches to refer to height
-op

197cm ~ 6'6"

6'1", shortest in my family.

Are you fucking retarded? Americans, Brits and Strayans are probably the only ones. And some small shits like NZ might too.

Pretty much all of Europe uses centimeters.

>most western countries use ft
That's one of the most retarded things I have read in a while.

197cm is not 6'6''
It's closer to 6'4'' retard (6.46325459)

Gratz, you'd be shortest in my family aswell. 6'6'' reporting in.

188cm

Human height is not a skill.

manlet detected

1'3" here

7'5" reporting in. Boy you guys sure are short. Anything below 7' is manlet kek.

Its 193 u mongoloid
Anyway, how autistic it is to use some medieval measure units

5'7", bisexual feminine guy

top with girls
bottom with guys

you're too tall. everyone sees you as a freak.

8'3'' reporting in. Wow you guys sure are short. Anything below 8 is a manlet, kek

Damn. Really got me good.

Grats, you're a freak.

stay mad manletto

Jealous manlets.

Holy shit, you're actually retarded. How can you not just fucking google this shit.

?

6'6" is 6.4'
Maybe u should google?

Is it possible to grow taller? Maybe through steroids?

Wear high heels like the faggot you were born to be.

183cm/6'

100kg/220lbs

my BMI says I'm borderline obese, but I'd have to amputate a leg to lose the weight the chart wants me to lose.

5.7 here, ok...

100kg

Unless that's muscle, you're are fat

I wish I had seen this pic around 5 years ago. I was kind of a smartass back then and wasn't afraid to say what was on my mind regardless of who it was. Hell I did a paper on why marijuana was illegal and why it should have been legalized in my 10 grade English class and my teacher had no choice but to give me an A for it because it was done correctly. I even did a paper for another debate class on censorship and at the top I got away with writing "Fuck The FCC" at the top of the essay. I got a bit off topic but the point being is I wish I would have had the chance to have been able to see this pic, include it in for whatever project was required for either a biology or science class, and then do the extra work and research to back it up and provide proof it was accurate all while watching in amusement at their reaction when they had nothing to say in terms of it being an actual educational essay. I even remember doing a project in 8th grade in which I was supposed to artistically draw my political and moral opinion about an article published in "Time Magazine" that talked about a lady suing Mcdonalds for making her obese. Needless to say I drew some things and I wish I could remember most of them but again when I got pulled into the office for the drawing and was able to explain each and every function behind each part of the drawing and how it described how the lady involved was a self entitled bitch that held no personal accountability for her own actions the faculty was left with nothing to say. I'm not really sure why I typed all this up as I have said before it's off topic but I guess I was just reminiscing on the past.

>be 6'7
>Air Force JROTC valedictorian in college
>want to fly jets or some kind of monstrous killing machine that turns Muslims into pig feed
>recruiter told me I was a sure thing
>lol jk you're way to big to fit in the cockpit of any F or A designation craft or rotary wing attack helicopter, go work on this catapult system for 4 years

Shirt sucks man.

3'7

6'5

>to big to fit in the cockpit

same thing applies if u want to be an astronaut if you're above 6ft or so they wont take you (at least for the russian soyuz capsules)

193/6'4"

OP short, and a faggot

1,93m, 6"4 aprox

USE METRIC SYSTEM, YOU FAGGOT

Me too.

Are you sure you're not American?

dumbass murrilards just had to be different

>imagine being this insecure even though you were blessed with top tier height at birth

you are wasted potential m8

9'3" reporting in. Wow you guys sure are short. Anything below 9 is a manlet, kek.

2 meters

30 cm cock

White girls go crazy

6ft 4 kys manlets

Are people that are 6'0" manlets to those that are 6'6"?

No

Well, I'll never get those minutes back.

150 stones, and 1200 hands here m8s

181cm here, should I kill myself?

203 cm

Lying on beds is pain

Stepping through doors is pain too

5'10" and Ive never been concerned once. If height is what youre proud of in life, youve got bigger issues.

11'3" reporting in. Wow you guys sure are short. Anything below 10 is a manlet, kek

wow, the tallest person to ever live is actually on Sup Forums

seems legit

Yes
I am 6'0 1/2 and my cousin is 6'7 and looks down on me the same way I look down on sub 5'7s

Sounds like a loving family.

6'1" Top kekkers old sagey femmy bots

Yes closet fgt u mean

I cant believe i actually read this piece of shit. You owe me minutes bud BIGTIME

Thank you
We're a loving bunch of sociopathic selfish, ladder-climbing manipulators

5ft8 master race reporting in.
enjoy pain in your knees after 50

5'4 REEEEEEEEEEEEE

157cm - 5'2

Kek

There are grade schooler girls who are taller than you

You just listed all the western countries that matter though

8'4" here. Amateurs.

further proof manlets are retarded

1'4" here. Stay mad, manlet. Right guys? Guys?... right?...

Not in the closet, openly bisexual.

Sorry you're jealous.

says he's a tall guy being 6ft 2" but is only 2 inches taller than being in the 2ft, for all we know your dad is your brother and your sister is your mother and you got a 2" dick on your forehead.

Fuck... shirt does suck, bro.

6'3.75" tall
people at work constantly think I'm taller than 6'4", but I know my height and I never lie about it

182.879 centimetres, fuck you all faggots

Get a normal metric system, broitcucks. We want you and your unnaturel measuring out of the EU now.

159 cm or about 5'2"

My penis is well above average size and looks especially huge on my tiny body

Hell yeah I'm 5'5"

12'5'' reporting in. You guys are pathetic, anything below 12 is a manlet

>Boys think height means anything

Hahahahahaha

I'm 5'10 any advice on how to grow a couple inches

Is math hard for you fucking yankees?
1 inch = 2.54cm
1 foot = 30.48cm

6 feet = 182.8
6 inches = 15.2

So 197 is closer to 6'6" then it is to 6'5", let alone 6'4"

Fucking retards probably don't even know that all your measurements are based on the metric system but then you have to convert them to imperial like the bunch of mongoloids you are.

that's wrong though.
your country using the more logical units of measurement doesn't make you individually smarter.
thinking it does just means you're a fucking retard.
let's not forget. you were wrong anyway.

Using the imperial system makes you an idiot.

198 cm. Fuck your feets and shit.

Gay. But do you!

Me too

5'11 (litterally 1cm off 6ft)
It's kind of shit but most people think im 6ft anyways so there is that? Honestly, caring about height in todays world is fucking retarded. Plain and simple, also, being above 6'4" coud lead up to serious hip problems down the road so...

194 cm here

6'4 210, I workout every single day for 4-5 hours.

I am a wall.

Not all sunshine and rainbows though, I've got lower back damage from constant hard labor work in from 15 to 19 years old. Shit hurts.

aight

I'm like twelve hundred times Op's dick tall

Who the fuck uses feet anymore

>I workout every single day for 4-5 hours.

Either your routine is garbage, or you consider work "working out." Pro-tip: it's not.

Whatever the case, you need to spend less time ruining your back and more time studying fitness and nutrition.

6'2 227lbs, normal looking guy with a large frame, not fat, not skinny. work out occasionally. Orderfilled (continuous lifting for 10-12 hours) in a warehouse for 2 years, loaded trucks for another 3.

5'9

I am legit 4ft 7 and I am a dwarf (or little person)
>not killing myself I love my height

But are you a girl?