I wish I had seen this pic around 5 years ago...

I wish I had seen this pic around 5 years ago. I was kind of a smartass back then and wasn't afraid to say what was on my mind regardless of who it was. Hell I did a paper on why marijuana was illegal and why it should have been legalized in my 10 grade English class and my teacher had no choice but to give me an A for it because it was done correctly. I even did a paper for another debate class on censorship and at the top I got away with writing "Fuck The FCC" at the top of the essay. I got a bit off topic but the point being is I wish I would have had the chance to have been able to see this pic, include it in for whatever project was required for either a biology or science class, and then do the extra work and research to back it up and provide proof it was accurate all while watching in amusement at their reaction when they had nothing to say in terms of it being an actual educational essay. I even remember doing a project in 8th grade in which I was supposed to artistically draw my political and moral opinion about an article published in "Time Magazine" that talked about a lady suing Mcdonalds for making her obese. Needless to say I drew some things and I wish I could remember most of them but again when I got pulled into the office for the drawing and was able to explain each and every function behind each part of the drawing and how it described how the lady involved was a self entitled bitch that held no personal accountability for her own actions the faculty was left with nothing to say. I'm not really sure why I typed all this up as I have said before it's off topic but I guess I was just reminiscing on the past.

cool story bro

Thats it? Wow, faggot alert ding ding ding! I pretty much come here and share a piece of my soul for you pleb fuckwits and all I get is the trite "cool story bro"? Yeah, fuck you and everyone who looks like you, I am cool, I know I'm cool, and my story is fucking cool, I don't need you mongoloid dirt farmers to remind me. Fuck off to your stupid "epic memes" and kindly eat shit and die in a car fire you huge waste of human organs.

cool story, bro

>biology

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

You again? God your dad should have beaten you more, oh here we go, here we go with the stupid LOLOLOLOGS hehe so funny and randumb xD amirite? The worst part of it all is you probably unironically like this stupid shit, pun fully fucking intended. I hate you, every last one of you, Sup Forums has no more fucking class, it's all fidget spinners and faggots anymore.

I think Trump is cool. Not cause hes a great president but he pisses off the right people.

dude. are you fucking retarded?

What. A. TOOL. I actually had to google that because let me tell you, that is some next level faggotry, trying to go all Shakespeare with your fairy tail magic book. Your quote is irrelevant, YOU are irrelevant

xD

cool story bro

No, I actually have a genius level IQ and graduated valedictorian from the get go you huge sperg lord. If you cant fucking deal, then unplug your router and cram it up your ass dipshit

Thats actually awesome. One question springs to mind. Why are you here shitposting?

Lurk moar. Your cringe level is off the charts

What office did you get pulled into?

Because it's a good way to pass time before I play hide and go kill myself. Toodles, watch the news today for a laugh

Bullshit if you had genius level iq you'd be saying smart things and not act like a tard.

Someone has to say it. You'll be "trolled" and hear "oh he took the bait" but I commend you.

are you a big fan of mayoclinic?

Very very poor bait

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell to three of my hghest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited addition Triple Dragon Deluxeâ„¢ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that even the greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put then in the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own well-being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

I want to see your face, is it a punchable face?

Pasta is getting boring these days

For a sec i thought i knew you, you look like my fucking cousin
Will you stream until the moment you are kill?

OP youre autistic.

no one cares for your shitty little life story bro kys