Tang Dynasty was Japanese

The ancient Yamato people established the Tang dynasty.

Even my house has influence of Tang architecture.

Eventually Mongolian nomads destroyed the great empire and the remaining Japanese fled and went to Japan.

China (our homeland) is now inhabited my a mongrel race. A mix of Siberian and southeast asian people

Japan should colonize China again for the glory of Nippon

[citation needed]

>WE

this

So what? Shit changes constantly, before we owned this land, mexico had part of it but fuck them, and before the indians had it but fuck them, and before some tribe killed another tribe so fuck the losers.

Doesn't matter much if you guys owned rome thousands of years ago. Thinking about it makes you a retard.

WE WUZ TANGS AND SHIT

t. zhang

Are you daft? Little Japanese are descendant of Chinese dynasty, from Wu region. I advise you please do not make these historical misrepresentations.

Hold on, aren't Japanese most genetically similar to Tibetans?

You mean nip """culture""" was based on tang dynasty's.

>the Tang dynasty established the ancient Yamato people
ftfy

Also, don't you think you should move on? Even china has moved on to chairs now ;^)

The one and only true China has spoken

Ancient Japanese were born in China, Korea, Taiwan, Siberia, southern Asia, central Asia, middle east, and Africa

so literally all cunts except euro should be parts of Japan

off course Native American are families of Japanese, so America is also Japan's

exactly

米州は我らのもの

Dude you guys did great during Meiji Restoration, u dont need to make up silly theory like this to feel good about your ancestors, such behavior should be reserved for koreans

WE WUZ CHING AN XIIIENG

Build a nice bullet train through my town, and I will gladly accept this.

Dude, can't you get disappeared for posting that shit?

well ancient and medieval japan was barbarian.

You wish, Hiroshi

WE

Peruvians are literally Japanese.

>japanese education

dong dynasty

this

my first ancestor is come from tang 669 as a diplomat
but I am korean

WUZ ZHANGZ AND SHIT

>700000 Chinese residents live in Japan and 5million Chinese tourists visit Japan annually

but OP is Chinese

>(our homeland) is now inhabited my a mongrel race. A mix of Siberian and southeast asian people

No that's you silly!

China is the weebiest nation in the world so of course they gonna pilgrim to their Mecca.