Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45tDcqsku5k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZReLGf2MTq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, I have a Mexican grandmother

No.

Nah, PerĂș only wants Canada dead.

Yes... errr... I mean, no, of course not

(I forgot that there are non-mexicans around...)

No but I hate Mexicans.

Fuck you beaner Spics

Every time I see one of you faggots die, I feel nothing

yee

It was a yes or no question, Paco.

No, I love Chapolin

This

Si

I hate myself more than anything.
Any hate that I feel toward Mexico is residual misery leaking out.

I remain indifferent towards the nation until an event happens that either helps or hurts my own.
as for the people, I only have an issue with the ones that believe that they still own the land we technically bought after the Mexican-American War.

No, I like mexico

No, my future gf is mexican

Not really.

I hate Chicanos though.

I'm sorry user.

I hate it more than any other country.

Better than the Arabs, chinks, or niggers our Eurasian and Australasian friends have, I'll give you that much, Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=45tDcqsku5k

two of the nicest people i've ever met have been mexican (nationals, not mexican-american). you guys are cool in my book.

No.

No, it's not Mexico's fault Mexican-Americans ruined Mexico's image in the rest of the world

I love Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=ZReLGf2MTq8

Haha I knew you were lying. Fuck you, Peru. You will regret this.

lmao shut the fuck up australia, you dont know shit about either

yes

yes

CHI

stay mad cuck stamp

Dulce Maria is better tbqh
She's not as pretty but for some reason she gets me going more

>chis are shit but mexicans aren't

They're both shit literally. Almost every single one is nigger tier on both sides.
The problem is if you don't like mexico people think you hate all latams when that's not true. Its funny because those same people that assume that are the type to exclaim racism yer they think Latin America = mexico
I've met a Puerto Rican, a Cuban, a couple Salvadorian, an argentine, and every single one was better than a mexican or chi without a doubt. The only other shit one I met was an Honduran, nigger tier also

t. cuban spic

I do LOVE Mexico.

No, the only country I hate is Australia

Yes, because all oil must belong russia.

I do.
im sorry for your loss user

Mexicans are fine and even most chicanos are good with me. The La Raza LARPers need to go though.

i've meet literally loots of people from all over the world in person, thing is, billions out there but most of them are shit so i just keep the good seeds on a special place for them on me.

You want 90 percent of mexicans to leave? Sounds good to me.

No, i hate the mexicans that hate mexico, they are the problem

why am i a problem tho, literally nothing wrong in hating this shit hole.

Mexico is modern and developed.
Captcha: Ronda Monterey

Same desu, it's so cringe to see they made a nest on Sup Forums again in the last two months.

You need more LOVE!!

>hurr durr i'm gonna do nothing but complain
Fuck off

i dont go around complaining like a bitch tho, so you fuck off, i keep my hate for this shit hole inside because im a decent person, just if someone asks me if i hate it i plainly answer yes, i do, and thats all.

It's worse than that

>hurr durr i'm gonna do nothing but pretend I am better than everyone else therefore this country is not worth of my presence while complaining

monterrey is shit, i rather puebla, less civilization but better people.

Yes

What else you want me to do fagot, go around with flags like a little bitch and upset the whole damn city with traffic and shit?
Hell no, i did enough killing trash and earning money while at it, im fine living whats left of my life in my small apt in downtown d,f.

yes

fuck you

I don't.

ChapulĂ­n*

thats why i rather a gook than a nip

i'd say it was a joke about the chapo but who knows.

?QUE TAL AMIGOS?! QUE PASA?

Just the ones that come here

No, I wont say mexicans as a whole either since years of experience and traveling have taught me that the ones that deserve hate are those from michoacan, sinaloa, san luis, puebla, guanajuato, oaxaca and those from the north border "cities" since they are essentially chicanos or even worse, wannabe chicanos.
Their whole culture revolves around "Maybe if I stretch my hand longer I will get what I want" and surprisingly enough when I worked in usa for a while most of the CHI were from michoacan, jalisco or oaxaca.

TL/DR nuke michoacan..

yes

Monterrey its cool if you're rich.

can't hate the homeland of the Aztec

>tfw you realize their "barbaric" practices were right
>we're dealing with global warming because good ol' Huitzi is mad at us for ignoring him

Not at all amigo

No, mexicans are cool.

No my parents are from there.
Pocho here, keeping an eye out for a qt that needs a greencard.

Mother is a mexican
Although i disagree and am disappointing in the way Mexico has turned out i love visiting there and find the culture down there interesting and intriguing compared to my local northern 'US culture'

Meaning in disappointment i mean how the gangs have become the kind of hard core stereotype of the land

why would I

shut up fat greasy shit

No, but I dislike chicanos

I live in commiefornia, never seen one that you described. The only time I herd this was in college by a fat, Brown neckbear talking about stolen land and fuck white people and the colonizers.

Turned out the guys was injun.

No

Bro natives can never stop being the victims, lazy fucks.
Almost as bad as niggers.
Met plenty out by Sac

Most of the country seems fine in my book, been to the touristic regions a couple of times and the people were really cheerful and hard-working. Dont know about the interior part of the country tho with all of the crime conflicts.

Neverthrless, keep up the good work, you lovely rape babies!

Mexico is pretty cool, if you guys dealt with the cartels and the crime that comes with them then you'd be superpower 2030 tier

Meh

Everytime whites die in a terrorist attack, mass shooting, or any random act of nigger violence, I always think to myself "they deserve it"

No

Is that anahi? Bitch is old now.