Is it wrong I sniff and fap to my roommate gf panties when they aren't home..pic is her

Is it wrong I sniff and fap to my roommate gf panties when they aren't home..pic is her

no fag

Nope, I used to do things very similar to that.

Pics or it didn't happen

dude thats perfectly normal... I do similar things too... It might not be accepted by society to a total extend, but I do think everybody would do the same.

I would do the same

One thing you should ask yourself is, is it her juice you are smelling at or the dried sperm of your roommate that dripped from her vagina... think about it.

Love the juices from her ass and pussy always left on her thongs

Post pics of you fapping with said panties

They are home right now i cant get to them

No you are not wrong

Pic related are my former roommate's

They are awake so they should be leaving soon

dagnam it, I used to share with girls a lot, great for dirty panties, bras, I used to love getting one of their dildos and playing with that, so many fun hours and so much cum.

I think she'd be disappointing to see nude. But she certainly has a face I would love to cover in cum.

yes

I think she's got a great body

But yea def has a great face for some cum

I'd definitely be sniffing and fapping with the yoga pants, it should be law

She's so tall it's so sexy

Wow, she's hot as fuck, I don't blame you at all.

Turns me on she's in the other room and I'm fapping to her and she doesnt know

You're back with more Sarah! Sweet. I was the guy yesterday who nutted in my friends sister's lotion bottles. How goes it b/ro?

My favorite pic because ive had that thong in my mouth b4

Ask them for a threesome while wearing her panties as a ninja mask. Works every time.

>I was the guy yesterday who nutted in my friends sister's lotion bottles.
Sup Forums - a magical place

I visited her FB. What a hottie. I don't like how she acted like the 14yo was a creep for complimenting her lips though

Sara mcgee..op Is fucked..stop using facebook pics retards

FB pix are better than no pix, she's fucking hot.

Britbong Police trips, mad skillz

Op is fine. Settle down there detective dicksuck. You know doxxing is illegal right?

FUCK! Kinky everywhere.

Only in the UK.

He can't delete the thread

Nope, as long as you aren't leaving your fluids in her panties and you are not creepy digging for them (they are in hamper, on the floor, etc). Wrong comes in only when trust is violated. And yes, implied values apply too.

isnĀ“t that the feminist that just died??

kek

I once got herpes in my fucking nose from sniffing my roommates panties (lived in a shared house with 4 other backpacker girls).

I kept doing it anyway but I couldn't sniff the Austrian girl, it was so strong and horrid even I got disgusted, her panties were always full of solid cream

pant cream makes me gag, dirty cunted bitches

my gf uses her moms underwear to masturbate which is pretty damn hot

Moar!

Look her up plenty of pics out there of her

Triple lucky seven, good work user. I wanna see the pix of her dirty panties, sweaty yoga pants and moar!

Where?

You posted this same thread the other day and posted no results on the excuse of "they're home."

Kill yourself.

Oh, OP is a fag and didn't deliver, what a cunt.