It's shit

It's shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/anS6bcPpvoQ?t=171
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where do i start with their discography?

No shit Sherlock, it's like three main people shilling it . Should have known better than to listen to a "folk " album

You can tell it's hipster shite just by the cover

I like them but gosh this album cover is awful, and the album name doesn't make want to listen to it as well.

The track names are tacky as fuck too

They kind of have three eras

>1. lo-fi Darnielle on guitar
>2. hi-fi Darnielle on guitar, Hughes on bass + revolving studio musicians
>3. hi-fi Darnielle on guitar or piano, Hughes on bass, Wurster on drums in solidified BAND lineup

Start with All Hail West Texas

Your opinion is objectively trash

>the only great song that actually sounds like Mountain Goats has a cringe inducing fuck up halfway through

Where do I go if I thought Tallahassee was the best? I like All Hail West Texas and Beat the Champ too

Eh, it's alright.

>Tallahassee was the best

Sunset Tree and We Shall All Be Healed

Sunset Tree I can take or leave other than I few songs, but I'll check out WSABH

>John isn't recording his songs on a 4 track potato anymore, I'm so mad

Fuck off. Beat the Champ didn't "sound like a Mountain Goats" record either and Sup Forums liked it. John's discography is massive at this point, we don't need another lo-fi guitar album when he already has enough of them

I wasn't complaining because it's not 4 track, he hasn't done that in a decade. I'm complaining because it's shit.

Beat the Champ absolutely "sounds like a Mountain Goats record." All of his albums do but Goths. Goths sounds like sterile gutless mom music. This is his worst album since Life of the World to Come and I'm pretty sure it's worse than that.

that first track is fantastic, the rest is meh

youtu.be/anS6bcPpvoQ?t=171

Why would you leave this in the song?

This was so disappointing, not even close to the sort of lyrics I would expect, and the songs were just far too long consistently.

You're gonna' have to give the exact time, numbnuts.
Aint nobody gonna' listen to that whole thing.

I linked to the exact time you filthy mobile user.

It's when the backing choir is grossly off key at 2:54.

Ok, people listened to post-punk in California too. Is that it? Why do none of the songs have a point?