Books that haven't been made into movies but would definitely be awesome if they were

Books that haven't been made into movies but would definitely be awesome if they were.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/1703141/1/Magicademy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What am I thinking? Like any retards on Sup Forums have ever picked up a book..

I feel like theyd fuck up raistlins character so bad though man. And overblow the whole tanis love triangle

Dune

If they started with these they could do the war of the lance books as a prequel.

So much this. If you haven't read it, you're missing out. Instant oscar winner, heard leo was linked to it for a while.

Already been done. Actually it was pretty good

And then the rest of the series

Would be loaded with naked chicks and lesbian scenes.

They always get out of hand with the love story, like all the sickening liv tyler parts in lotr movies.

Completely redone from scratch, this would be AMAZING. That piece of garbage they did was an insult, and yet Paolini actually liked it. What the fuck, right?

Never read that, give me a short version (no spoilers please)

Tanis dies like a bitch.

The old man helping him is really his dad. The end.

They're in the process of making these, all I can say is it's about fucking time!

I never liked him anyways, fucking ginger kid half elf.

12 year old genius tries to restore his families fortune by stealing from the magical community that he found exists secretly alongside our own world. The first one is him exploiting their police procedures to get paid through extortion.

Yeah but they look like they're combining them all. Kinda fuckin gay if you tell me, especially if its not Rated R... Really hope the scene in Tull from the first is done well.. Would've loved to see a director with fuckin grit like Arronovsky do it.

I'll give it a go, sounds interesting.

Would also make a good vidya.

Very, but gets REALLY weird by the last one.

At least they didn't do a "made for tv" movie like so many other King books. The Stand is one of my favorite books but holy fuck did they screw that up.

Tommyknockers and It weren't any better.

Skullduggery pleasant

Michael Bay, it would be all action and splosions. Or jew jew Abrahams, get blinded by lens flares while movie.

In complete defiance of the new movie series, if you did a 'what if' version, this series of books was amazing.

They are currently in the works of making one with badass motherfucker Kenneth Branagh directing. It is going to be a Disney movie, but nevertheless should be fun.

this!!!
also Brandon sanderson's stormlight archive

Looking up most of these on google and damn, I've got a lot of reading to do, most of em sound worth the read.

Artemis Fowl will work just fine with Disney, so long as they don't take away all violence, since it is integral to the series. Not gratuitous is ok, but it has to still have blood and death.

fictionpress.com/s/1703141/1/Magicademy
So this is an original a friend showed me back when I was in high school, and it is AMAZING. I REALLY wish this guy would pursue getting this published, but for some reason he is uninterested. And it's not like people are never published from this site, so he could do it.

Overview: guy from buttfuck nowhere Modesto, CA goes to his parents alma mater to attend college, never had any interactions with the magic that entered the world suddenly 20ish years ago, finds out he has magical powers from the magic leaking into the world, and the magic is done by people without magic by using complex math and theories.

Such great original lore that I wish this would become the norm.

I suspect half of Sup Forums identifies with Raistlin... falsely but still. Amazing books.

I saw your "dune" movie....it was sheet!

There's so many that they could make into movies, figured they'd at least do a few of em. Especially seeing how popular sci-fi and fantasy have been in last few years.

Fuck you nigger. Brandon Sanderson is a complete fucking tool. He ruined Wheel of Time

try writing a book, now try finishing a series started by an another person. actually start by talking to another female outside your family nerd

then come back and talk to me you fucking imbecile

>start by talking to another female outside your family nerd
and yet here you are, arguing fantasy fiction on a anonymous Mongolian backgammon forum

I believe it is a continuation of the story, rather than telling the story from the books.

I am afraid they'll kiddie it up, but we'll see.