Bisexual is strictly better than gay, just like how Lightning Bolt is strictly better than Shock

>Bisexual is strictly better than gay, just like how Lightning Bolt is strictly better than Shock.

This thread needs to be archived.

kek, true

true

saved

thanks user

8=D~(.)(.)

Yeah but you can use lightning bolt and shock in the same deck.

god bless

4 copies of LB > 4 copies of Shock

4 copies of LB + 4 copies of Shock? Not really worth it

oh sure you might say this, but then you die to misdirection

by that logic you should just play cards that aren't good because of blue card shenanigans

i'm not going to follow that logic

Meh ligning bolt only hits players, sooo yea no lol

No it doesn't you retard.

Which part of "one target" confuses you?

this post is strictly retarded

One time in a PTQ years ago it was the 3rd game in a match and I was at 2 life and my opponent was at 4 he had both a fireblast and a shock in his hand he decided to tap out and fireblast me which was met with Honorable Passage.

Now a similar situation could be set up in which he was holding a shock and a lightning bolt and our life totals were 3 and 2 and in that case the shock would be better.

Yeah but both are faggots

" one target player " reading is hard I know kek

mtg doesnt word shit like this, not even in arabian nights and older

>tapping out for fireblast
>not casting shock and responding to whatever you do with fireblast cast with its alternate cost
Sup Forums is worse at magic than /tg/

Magma spray is a better shock for removal and there are better burn spells like the card fiery temper being a madness 1 red. Lighting bolt is the original OG burn and red removal.

Yep, the updated lightning bolt says player so yea shock is better lol

The players in this match could not have possibly been from Sup Forums or /tg/ considering a PTQ that was standard and included Mirage and Rath Block cards would have predated the launch of Sup Forums by at least 7 years.