Which balkan people are the smartest and most salvageable?

Which balkan people are the smartest and most salvageable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Athiest ethnic Albanian

None
Let it all burn

Probably coats and vojvodina serbs tbqh.

this

> Smart
> Any of the Balkan people

Just no.

back to the your yurt, mongol

So when are you coming with the rest of your 80 million?

hungarians

Subhuman Bozgor detected kill yourself

>vojvodina

why?

Genetically superior descendant of daco romans reporting in.
Nobody can compete with the superior Romanian male, we are the epitome of beauty and strenght.

>Turkey remains

Do any of them remove kebab?

>hating on the Möster

Vojvodina was under Austro-Hungarian Empire for a long time, the people there were more influenced by the west over the years

/thread

Can confirm: Serbs and Lazy Serbs* do so

* Monetengrins

>uglygypsy.jpg

agreed

there are both exceptional and subhuman individuals among all of those nations so any such blanket statement would be pure bullshit

as far as I can tell by having travelled all over the peninsula, they live in one of the best places on earth but the communist legacy in legislation, mentality of people in power and resulting lack of economic opportunities make sure any meaningful change won't happen until many years have passed from now

HIDF proxyshill detected

>he thinks only istvans hate gypsies

Problem in our country is that when the old "Elite"(Fucking thieves more popular said) dies they have already prepared their kids etc to steal.
Its a vicious cycle.
In my country the biggest problem is that when a great scum is incarcerated they don't take away all his $ that was ilegally obtained.
That dude serves 3-4 years jailtime then hes good to go with his millions.

I'm atheist Kosovo-Albanian, is that good enough?

the ones that leave.

You need to have 100% pure illyrian blood

dumb reply

tell me about it user, it's exactly the same here, the only way to win is not play the game (wageslavery) but try to make it on your own, however the latter takes a great deal of courage and acumen not many are capable of and understandably so

for the average pleb I believe we all need another major crash to purge the graft that's grown to unspeakable proportions, I'm kinda hoping FED and ECB manage to irreversibly fuck their shit up soon to facilitate it

Don't know if I qualify, never took a DNA test. What I do know is that my family discourages marrying someone who is not Albanian and that this is a relatively old tradition in my family.

To try and make it on your own is fucking hard here considering our taxes are changing with every gonverment.Each of them has something to "improve",something to fuck up.
If you want to start a business here the easiest is probably a donutshop or something food-wise.Other than that...everything else you could think of you barely make it even at the end of the month

thanks but we're not balkan. thank God.
we don't have feral dogs eating homeless corpes on the streets

God, what a shithole. There isn't a single good country here.

oh well, here it's possible to enjoy the majority of the fruits of your labour by becoming an independent entrepreneur because that allows you to declare minimum wage to minimize social contibutions payments (institutionalized theft in my book) and have your business reveneue flat taxed, thereby excluding it from your personal income tax (very oppressive otherwise)

in case you want an LLC, you just have to make sure you have a trusted partner to have a share in it and then you are allowed to issue invoices from your entrepreneurship to your LLC, hence any such income falls into the category I described above

key in any economy is to make friends with capable accountants and learn the tricks of the trade, any system on this planet has built-in workarounds so you better learn those or keep spinning your wheels

Aren't you supposed to get ready for your daily prayer? 5 o'clock is right around the corner, the tea is a lie.

See you next year for your vacation.

Everyone bitches about the Balkans, and yet there are more and more tourists bringing money here.

I'm not a Bosniak, gypsy.

Better prepare that mattress. Make sure to correctly face towards Mecca today, they don't give you a third chance.

You can't fool us with your tactics HIDF

>tourists bringing money
that's a bad thing because it allows for status quo to persist longer than it would otherwise and put off badly needed reforms to some undefined point in the future, which will hurt many people in the short run but establish a positive environment for development across the board in the long run

>implying you dirty bozgors aren't jealous that we are genitically superior and smartest people in Europe

romania is not in the balkans

It's a shithole, so it belongs with them.

Of course only the noble country of Romania, the true heir to the Roman Empire.

The rest is simply not white and could be eradicated and resettled with noble-blooded daco-romanians.

>t. haralambie

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

>t. bozgor rat

one does not call romania a shithole when he knows very well he lives in britainistan

ALL STAR SRBIJA KLAN ULTRA TERRORISTA

Thanks for outing yourself as Romanian diaspora, dumb gypsy.

Even the shittiest mudslime-ridden district of London is better than 90% of Romania.

The difference is that most of England is not like that.

Croatia.

please don't support that babbling idiot or his useless opinions, he's the personification of everything that's wrong in this part of the world

are we really going to play this game?
must we wait for every city in britainistan to turn into an african ghetto?

Isn't London governed by a caliph?

All non-slavs

fuck it, just burn the entire peninsula

Bulgaria>Serbia>Croatia
make sure nothing in Albania, Bosnia, or Kosovo makes it out alive.

Not a single Magyar replied to you there gypsy, are you confused?

>monobrow
>chimp ears
>shitskin

Incredible. This is the face you choose to represent yourselves.

I don't know which to find more amusing. The fact that you don't recognize your own gypsy features, or the fact that you think only istvans hate you, when in reality, it's everyone.

You fucked up so bad I had to cringe.
This.
Kek.
Dijaspora leave.
Wish Balkan wuz Alberta rn.
Slovenia > Croatia > North Serbia (Vojvodina)

>All non-slavs
says the albozerg whose ancestors fully embraced t*rkroaches, literal subhumans and as the saying goes birds of feather flock together

we're balkans only for the majority of population's mentality crobro

Kinezi nas spasavaju, prave nam elektrane i zaposvljavaju ovo malo pametnog naroda sto imamo

that dayton agreement you are based on will make sure your land empties of capable people, no amount of chink activity can reverse the trend

You can be salvaged.

We're much different from the Southern Serbs. It's almost two different cultures.

I want to beat you with a crowbar.

top kek, perhaps only after a total meltdown of the economy or after the cryptocommies and their spawn have all died out, I'm afraid not a day sooner

The Greeks. They are bro-tier, and if they were powerful enough, they could've stemmed the tide of the Muslim horde similar to Leonidas and his 1500.

Greece needs Khrisi Avgi.

Croatia and Bulgaria, parts of Romania. Gas the rest.

also check out the optimism is pic related, a real bright future indeed

many people already voted with their feet i.e. gtfo but I'm not one of those solely because I want to live among my people

Any Albanians, actually.
>descendants of Illyrians and Ancient Greeks
>protected Europe from Jews and Turks
>fell because Jews and Serbs
>edgelords say we're not European

exclude croatia. i can tell you that.

[on the other hand, we are 110% sandnigger free]

Are you saying that the Northern and Southern parts of Serbia are identical? Don't be a fucking idiot. The North is much more westernized than the South. Plus, you have all the fucking Muslims in the South, so eat shit and die.

Serbs and Croats I`d say.

I'd agree with you.

>Muslims in the South
I remember while travelling serbia a few years ago when I entered novi pazar, it was during lunchtime so locals were out and about, I was looking for a place to eat but as soon as I entered the town it felt like I'm in iraq so I rode on to kopaonik and found a serbian restaurant/spa on the south side of the mountain, they served me one of the better steaks I had in your cunt

>serbs

just google "Bottled albanian cum"

All the Slavs there are pretty smart desu
Most salvageable? 100% Slovenia. Dont know why it isnt covered there. After that is Croatia.

Bosnians, they won the war.

Obviously
They wuz Alexander the great and shit.

Problem is Chrisi Avgi is not smart enough to achieve anything.

>The North is much more westernized than the South

Of course because Vojvodina was ruled by the west(Magyars, Austrians) for 1000 fucking years you twat. Luckily, Serbs are in charge now.

Novi Pazar is Islamabad v.2, dont go there.

Poor slobro. :(

presumably sold to your despicable people at a great discount
do not forget this favour my ally :DDDDD

>Serbs are in charge now.
That's getting us places now isn't it?

Vojvodina and parts of Croatia contain most of the h'wytes in the entire region, the rest are pureblood slavshits and t*rkspawn mongrels.

My Austro-Hungarian ancestors were busy slaughtering t*rkroaches from the battlements of Petrovaradin while the southcucks were building conquest-Mosques in Belgrade for their mud overlords.

Anything south of Frushka Gora is too genetically contaminated and culturally cucked to be considered white desu senpai.

>Croats
Just google Serbs.

if Slovenia isnt balkan, Moldova isnt at all

On what place you want to be?
You're stuck in the Balkans, it cant be any better here.
Even with the EU, look at Bulgaria and Romania, complete shitholes.
Look at Croatia, another shithole.
Slovenia is fine, but I dont consider Slovenia Balkan.
Montenegro is run by mafia.
Kosovo is NATO 'state'.
And I even wont talk about Albania.
And you think that independent Vojvodina can be better alone? Fuck off.

you are defeated. you have no right to speak about croatia.

>Doesn't include Slovenia in his Balkans map
You are now a person loved by all Slovenia.

Probably true.

Slovenia is like 70% NOT Balkan.

>Of course because Vojvodina was ruled by the west(Magyars, Austrians) for 1000 fucking years you twat.

Kek at saying that like its a bad thing. You were ruled by Mudshits to the South, retard. If all of Serbia was like Vojvodina, the entire country would be in a completely different state, instead of having quasi-radicals and Muslims in the Southern parts.

>Luckily, Serbs are in charge now.

If you haven't figured it out over the past 30 years, Self Government in the Balkans is incredibly ineffective. We work well under a dictator, sad truth.

Solving the balkan problem is simple.

>exterminate all of them or
>let one of them exterminate(not enslave) the rest

Done.
When westcucks balkanize their own nations they'll see the truth in this.

Hey as long as the internet is this cheap, im fine staying here