youtu.be/B_Fd7at2bh4
amazon.co.uk/Roman-Womens-Detail-Bodycon-Sleeveless/dp/B00SJEUCWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Orange and pink, duh.

The dress is an illusion.

No

It's red and purple

>tfw it still looks blue and gold to me

idc op, but I have a question for you. How many dicks have you sucked today? Don't lie.

I see white and gold, always have

Found the newfags

For those of you who legitimately do not know the actual dress is blue and black. It may look different because the person taking the picture is a useless fuckwit who apparently felt the need to use a portable sun when taking the picture resulting in obvious light fuckery.

Just trying to find out just how much of a faggot OP actually is. This shit's old and not exactly secret club no girls allowed Sup Forums exclusive.

black and blue

It's black and blue in shitty yellow tungsten light. Anyone who disagree is a colour blind.

Retarded and autistic, like the asshole who took that picture

Gold and white......
Dude, this is like years ago.

No it's blue and tungsten in a shitty black light only a moron would not think this

fuck off faggot

Chartreuse and aquamarine

you mean blue and black?

duhh

It's always been blue and black for me but I still remember seeing it as white and gold for a few seconds one time

Holy shit OP, you're a fucking retard if you still think this shit is relavent.

It's white and gold
Try to prove that im not right
> pro tip: you can't

Except they actually showed the dress in a news report and it's black and blue. Goodness, you're a faggot.

I'm pissed cuz I used to see it as white and gold. Now I can only see it as blue and black. What happened?!

Look more like gray and beige

Dat shit is blue and white

It's scientifically proven that it's black and blue and you're just retarded if you think otherwise.

/Thread
youtu.be/B_Fd7at2bh4

DonĀ“t really know what color it is but anyone wearing this dress has defenetly no sense of Style at all.

I wanna go back to seeing it gold and white but my brain won't let me. Why?

Its fucking all white

You'd have to be some sort of idiot to not notice the horrid overexposure or not realize that changes the color of the whole photo.

The actual dress is black and blue, you can seriously find the sale pages with just a wee little bit of google. Here's a link to it's amazon page.

amazon.co.uk/Roman-Womens-Detail-Bodycon-Sleeveless/dp/B00SJEUCWU

It's a light's reflection

This

The two colors on the right are strictly blue and brown/black
Now suck your dick

The color of your mothers cunt.

Your bantz skills are that of a faggot.You should feel bad

I still don't understand how this started a debate. Was half the people trolling?

What colour eyes do you have, if you don't mind me asking?