>closet AB for years
>wanted to try XL girls goodnites
>bought in public of all things, only ever ordered online before
>they fit
>they can hold a wetting
this is the golden age of my fetish.

girl?

Are you a femanon or trap?

I bet a lot of people are closet AB or like ABs. Shame the child-like connotation makes it more taboo than other fetishes.

man, if i had an adult girlfriend who would get into ageplay and pretend to be a toddler i'd be in heaven.

actual kids don't do anything for me luckily, but something about a woman playing at it flicks a switch in my dick.

and if she dressed like the girl in your pic user... god damn

To afraid to come out of the closet. Iv only told my best friend. Hes bought me diapers before. iv bought them too before, wasent easy.

Fuck... I'm diamonds.

big, hairy man user. sorry, loves.

Next time if you want more contributors, put 'diaper' in the OP text.

Lindsey?

oops

I posted about this in a thread yesterday. Could really use any advice.

tl;dr:
Sister moved down here. Caught me wearing. I made an excuse about it being for medical reasons/bedwetting and shes now proactively making me wear them to bed (telling me off about them until I go put one on and she has pictures of me in one that she took). Tried to make her stop but she won't.

>tl;dr one of the most common fantasies in this fetish supposedly is "happening" to Me. Everything about it is something I like. What should I do?

Stop lying on tibetan basket weaving forums.

Cute.

Not a lie. Don't really care if you believe me but I need advice. I'm trying to figure out how to make her stop.

Tell her you're cured.

This is a cute outfit.

Would you like to tell more? I wasn't around yesterday, but you have my attention.

more fap material

8ch abdl
reddit GirlsInDiapers
diapeecowboy tumblr

It's time for a nuclear disaster.

say what you bitch ass nigger testicle?

What else is there to tell? I live with my father and thats part of the problem. She was telling me off and saying things like how angry he'd be if I ruined his mattress. She doesn't put them on me, she just makes me put them on. When she caught me, I was in bed wearing one. She wanted me to go watch a movie with her in the living room and was being super persistent. She acted like she was about to leave but pulled the covers off of me as a joke. Not really sure what else to tell here. Just looking for advice.

Is it possible to find videos AB girls getting fucked?

No underage pls. This is not a pedo fetish.

Goodnites are my favorite

bad shoop

holy hell, who's this?

hashtagbabygirl

sunnywittledays is also a cutiepie

What brand are those?

bumo

dude, fuck off with that shit

Under 18, absolutely disgusting.

finally something that seems to be of age

to old