This guy stands for every attribute I despise

This guy stands for every attribute I despise.
But the amount of lunacy he shits on this world is just mesmerizing.
If he stays president till the end of legislation he will have pissed off every person on the planet.

Is he the greatest troll of all times?

Yes

>he pisses off everyone ever because I say so

Nasdaq and s&p currently at record highs. Not everyone is a butthurt twink snowflake, ma'am.

Just wait a while. He will fuck everyone, it is his mission

What's more likely is that you've been told he stands for everything you hate.

This not to mention unemployment is at a all time low
MAGA

He is actually a time traveler faggot. He is going to release free energy technologies after his trip from Saudi anti gay Arabia.

It super isn't, read a book.

The only people complaining about Trump are Democrats and Liberals. Republicans love Trump, the majority of the country LOVES Trump.

Literally it's a small, loud, and obnoxious group of people flipping out.

Just like today when he was sharing info on how to take out ISIS. He's the fucking President, he has the right to do whatever the fuck he wants to do.

You faggots need to stop bitching

well you will have plenty of time to think about it.
your picture clearly shows our president being assassinated.
this thread has been reported to the secret service.

You're going to have to sit down and take your thumb out of your ass. Most of the country voted for Shillary instead of Drumpf, he won because of how OP electoral colleges are.

b8

Wat?

Hey dumbass the only reason there up right now is because that half-nig everyone here despises invested in fracking & renewables

Calm down or KYS. He is no better or worse than any president we have had in the last 30 years...

And still, he is OUR President now.

Woooooooooooooo

Statistics are fake news.

This is what happens when you retarded faggots start and reply to political threads. Sage, Spiderman and call OPs the faggot shills they are in all political threads on Sup Forums

>Is he the greatest troll of all times

I don't think he's a troll so much as he's ego-maniacal on a level that is mostly unparalleled. When you have as much power as he does and you have no filter or moral compass, you tend to come across as an asshole at best or a sociopath at worst.

If the dude just gave up Twitter his approval ratings might start to normalize. But since Donald's Donald, he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants because he knows he can, regardless of what people might think.

>Is he the greatest troll of all times?

Sup Forums literally meme'd him into office.

>Is he the greatest troll of all times?

No. A troll acts deliberately. He's just an idiot.

Don't worry user you'll grow up eventually and learn to love the Don. You'll soon realise that you've been brainwashed with marxist propoganda throughout your entire schooling. Once the dots are finally formed in your head the whole illusion comes crashing down really fast.

> But the rich are getting richer!

Since when is that a good thing?

OP here. Put the politics aside for once, for fucks sake. I ask if he is the best, most successful troll ever

I think all this is an act.

A part of me thinks he's being paid by the 1% to do all this shit just too see how fucking stupid people are to buy into his shit.

I'm not a fan of Hitlery either. Fuck that crazy cunt, the looks like she is possessed by a demon. Almost like mind controlled.

>he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants because he knows he can

I wouldn't be so sure about that. He isn't citizen Trump anymore. He's now president Trump.

Also if that Russia thing turns out to be significant he might be the next Benedict Arnold. He family would be shamed and cursed forever. His businesses would be done. There is a reason his wife keeps herself and their son on distance. She doesn't want to be associated with that shit show. Especially when it all implodes.

Filter it then you faggot

>looks like she is possessed by a demon. Almost like mind controlled.

I'll rephrase as "he SAYS whatever he wants, whenever he wants" then

>the worst political analysis of Donald Trump
Mate lol you need to hang around people who are going to actually challenge your opinions. Just because you and all of your friends give each other high 5s and tug each other off for calling him a sociopath doesn't make it true lol
It's also a red flag to conservatives that you can't think properly lol

His name was Seth Rich.

It was all going pretty well under Obama though no? Seems pretty easy to push the stock market up and unemployment down by promising tax cuts. I imagine you're own share portfolio is doing splendidly though. Or maybe you are just to stupid to realise when you are being robbed.

>I'll rephrase as "he SAYS whatever he wants, whenever he wants" then
>exercising his free speech
This isn't a problem at all lol

>Nasdaq and s&p currently at record highs.
Thanks Obama

>I imagine you're own share portfolio is doing splendidly though
>I imagine you are own share portfolio is doing splendidly though

Oh my....

The whole re-emerging of the seth rich conspiracy theory is obviously a shit-tier diversion tactic put out by the alt-right in an attempt to bury the real story that you mentioned.

If I've learned anything it's that literally nothing matters anymore so what the fuck.

What a shitty meme lol
Leftists are retarded

>asking questions why another democrat staffer ended up in a body bag
Look... mate.
If you were someone that looked into the evidence and then came to the conclusion that Seth Rich just happened to get shot I could understand. But nobody who properly looks into Seth Rich ever comes out thinking it's just a "conspiracy"
And considering you just used the term "alt-right", which was manufactured by the Democrats and nobody even understands what the fuck it even is, tells me you're just talking out of your ass like every other fucking idiot leftist that scrolls through Sup Forums Go off and continue to masterbate to your hightened sense of self worth you utter degenerate.

no you fuck tard. Just because we arent stupid enough to riot about it, doesnt mean we hate the man.

>the majority of the country LOVES Trump.
not sure if trolling or just retarded

To be fair, that wasn't a political analysis. It was more a character one. The man has a history of not being able to keep his mouth shut, even when he probably should. His approval ratings might not be in the toilet if he didn't do shit like tweet out thinly veiled threats to the FBI director he just canned. If Comey's doing a shit job, fine, get his ass outta there, but the whole "he doesn't want people hearing our taped conversations!" bit was unnecessary and comes across as childish.

Personally, I don't give a fuck what he says. I'm more concerned with what he does, which, just like every other politician that's ever held office, is very hit and miss for me. He's a variation on a theme that's been playing in this country for decades now.

Guy spends months sending emails to people associated with Russia.
Then he stops sending them... and gets killed.
And then 12 days later Wikileaks publishes the collected emails.
And you yell "Hillary killed him!"
You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Would it kill him to exercise it with a little more professionalism, though? That's all I'm asking for, really. I want to see the guy succeed because when he does well, our country does well. When he looks like an asshole, we all look like assholes.

steady downward decline.
yep its trump.

autism speaks.

>just now realizing how bad he got played

shit post

>The only people complaining about Trump are Democrats and Liberals. Republicans love Trump, the majority of the country LOVES Trump.
Actually his approval rating is in the toilet. I have many Republican friends who are horrified and wondering why they voted for him. >Don't worry user you'll grow up eventually and learn to love the Don. You'll soon realise that you've been brainwashed with marxist propoganda throughout your entire schooling. Once the dots are finally formed in your head the whole illusion comes crashing down really fast.
Yeah, Dman book lernin' really f*cked me up.

Totally makes sense to me...

And here i was thinking he was being butt stabbed with a small dildo, that surprise expression on his face.

Hunter Thompson was the greatest troll ever, but he did fun stuff.

ITT

Yes, he is fighting the good fight.

sure kid.

You forgot the part where he did literally the opposite of any of this shit.

If that's true then we're way more fucked than we know

cry bitch millennial.

LOL He's lined his cabinet with more private industry than any other president so far. Who the fuck are you kidding?

His swamp is now a fucking cess pool

sure kid

I'm still waiting on one Liberal to explain how a FORMER US Official was in the room and heard Trump tell the Russian Delegates Classified information?

To discuss a common enemy is not in violation of any law. And since the President has the broad authority to declassify anything what he discussed wasn't classified.

Good thing it's not true then

better than barry's freak show.

seriously kid just go in a corner and cry for the next eight years

You don't even make sense

As if he thought that through that much instead of just saying stuff to impress his Russian "friends"

Man, that fantasy land must be incredibly comforting.

must be your autism.

no different than yours

>the majority of the country LOVES Trump.
wew lad.

ann coulter just jumped ship yesterday, saying that trump has not kept a single one of his campaign promises. she is just one of many hardcore conservatives who have abandoned support for trump.

Hahahahahahahaha George Gallup, get real.

did she actually say this or are you jumping to conclusions?

Same polls that predicted that Hillary had an 85% chance of winning.

kek

Or yours

never said I lived in one.
not to bright are you?
why am I not surprised.

Wow fuckin brutal dude.

That's a butthurt

Just ignore him and dont talk to him man. He will eventually leave you alone

only the trump story broke first.

nice try though.

Can't tell time huh?