Sup virgins. Girl here...

Sup virgins. Girl here. I'll talk to you guys since most of you are betas and only interact with girls over the internet lol.

Do you play guitar?

Tits or gfto
You know the rules

Eliza shut the fuck up and go to bed you can't hide your face that well

Lies... we all know you're a trap...

Trap =/= Grill

Grill =/= On internet

Your parents have trouble sleeping at night because they wish they had a boy

>Implying

Great bait boy, but since you claim to be a girl, what do you feel about dick sizes and the faggot dick rating threads?

>Knowing the rules
>not obeying the rules
Bitch

Yes, But only the acoustic
Why? You never seen tits irl? lol
Who's Eliza?

>only talk to girls over the internet

Kek tell that to my mom

You have nice eyes, OP, and good eyebrows.
The rest of these fucking spastics, ignore the please, you do realise we are all severely fucktarded , and some of us love women.

And user come the fuck on, any female could be browsing this, think, all guys are like this? Fuck this I'm out, driving her into the arms of the nearest trap / rainbow dash quiffed dyke / worst , meterosexual sjw faggot.

fuck u bitch ive seen more tits than ull ever see in your life

I'm autistic and gay, fuck off. I'm only here for trap and gay dick.

You realize that if it's a girl she sees tits every day and in the locker room. You'd have to live in some type of harem to get more tits than her.

do you enjoy being raped?

is right OP...

>girl
Nice try OP, why don't you post your tits to prove it

how actually sounds:

FUK U BITSH IV SEE MOR MORE IV SEN ALL TIT IN WULD, IV

*scratches neckbeard*

IV SEEN MUMMAHS TIT!

*sweat beads on brow*

IV SENN UR MUMMAH TIT HURRR

Thank You for choosing Tardlateshun Station

"The World's Premier Translation Tool for Fucktards, Simpletons, and Social Invalids"

i sometimes talk to guys who pretend to be girls on the internet
since there are no tits, i'll have to assume that's what you are

Sup Forums is always shit, what did you expect user?

show us your neck. if you have a small bump, you're a guy.

does your name starts with s.?

You know the rules, timestamp or gtfo

WE ONLY TALK TO GIRLS THAT SHOW TITS WITH TIMESTAMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DO NOT FUCKING REPLY TO THIS CUNT WITHOUT TITS AND TIMESTAMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Flat pick or finger pick?

It doesn't matter if you are autistic and gay, besides which, someone with actual autisim would have a far more neuroatypical , and more intelligent, than you.
You are just an arsehole, and socially inept.
And you are a terrible samefag.
Please use some deodrant.

Git gud

>"since most of you are betas"

who the fucks falls for this bait?! oh yeah thats right, summer fags. All of you should die

S A G E
A G E S
G E S A
E S A G

Nice copypasta cunt

That's Eliza

SCREEEEE SCREEEEEEE MUMMAAAH MUMMMAAAAAH!!!

huuff, huuff huuuf

Thanks?
No, My name starts with C
I use both

But that ain't OP.

S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E S A G E

mushroom mushroom
snake a snake snaaaaake
ooooh it's a snaaaaake

Y'all newfags better stop giving attention to this """""girl""""""

Virgins? Girl I losed it long time ago and the bitch cried at the moment she came. Still can't understand why.

>tits and timestamp or gtfo

You're welcome.
I wanna ask, seriously, what the actual fuck is a mooncup? Never seen them in shops so not sure if it is a version of fingerbox.

You're not a girl, but would you ever consider pissing in a guy's mouth if it were his fetish?

Also someone got quints lately.

Also, god OP is so right the internet is the only place I'll talk to girls. #Truth

SCREEEEEEE EEEEEE haaf huff huuh huff UM NU GURL!!
UM NU WAN FUNY SMEL AN NU WAN TUTCHY GURL GURL HAV SMEL AN - AN -
ummm uhh MUMMAAAAHHH
MUUMMMAAAAAH MAHH
um umm SCREEE

may I ask why you posted this? help me help myself m8

who is this blacked bitch

Real femanon here I came in this thread because I want to talk to another fem
find this pic and will give up tits
can't time stamp I am at work

If a guy was willing to pay you to give him a handjob, would you do it? And how much? Not like a fat disgusting guy, just one who has anxiety problems and therefore difficulty entering into normal relationships

Why is the internet the only place?
Like genuinely curious,is it that you don't feel comfortable talking with them or something else?

Virgin? nah not really

Mistress, can I eat your poop?

Not just them but people in general. I'm dating now but I used to go out by myself all the time. Movies, restaurants, bars, you name it. I didn't let it hold me back. Nothing ever happened. I would go, be the socially awkward painful guy that never spoke to anyone, and people kept their distance. I'm not fat or smelly or anything, just a regular dude. I don't know how to start conversations, break the ice I guess. I just have no clue what to fucking say. If I tried, it would come off as weird and creepy as fuck.

"Uhhhhh, what kind of movies do you like?" to some total rando. Yeah that'll go over well. More so if it's a girl.

So yeah, I stick to the internet.

I don't know how other people do it. I see them just like I see NBA players dunk and shoot threes. I realize it's possible but I simply can't do it. Something in me prevents me.

just a handy .....and you are not gross

Sup Forums where mediocre at best girls charge for imaginary hand jobs what irl whores charge for sex.

this man's question deserves an answer

well I am not a whore thus the price spike

hmm - never hear rules are made to be broken.
gonna do everything people tell you to?

Do you think many or most femanons would feel similarly? How should I go about propositioning this?

You are a grill thus tits or gtfo.

are you in north east usa by any chance? I will have 200 tomorrow...

No definitely not.No price.
Nor woman neither.

tits or gtfo
No excuses, go to the bathroom

I don't feed trolls
and if your all going to be shity i am out
I am far from newfriend here !!

>refuses timestamp
FFS why are you people even replying to this shit?

S A G E S
A A
G G
E S A G E

Wasn't trolling you, although I guess you didn't appreciate the humor.

Don't listen to all these losers. All they do is sit in all day and eat their own cum.

NO
I don't know if you walked up to me in the street and asked that i would spit on you ...sorry :)
later I have tits on my phone don't be In such a rush
I can't say where I am plus not a whore
Thanks for being nice user : )

>calls others losers
>white knights for a girl who didn't even post a tit with timestamp

How are you not a loser?

>all they do is sit in all day and eat their own cum

How are you different?

*throws bag of attention*

Now you can get out. Whore.

heh, I can understand that, the being seen as "peculiar", I've been told I'm a "shady lady" - that one made me chuckle - because I come across as weird af, and I can tell myself when I'm being like that, being awkward.
Like yourself, I don't let it hold me back, I'll do whatever I need to, go into town and all of that.
I have a lot of people I hang out with, but like my own company too, I do a lot of writing & that sort of thing.
As for people who make it seem easy, confidence is great, but that sort of, egotistic arrogance is a turn off in any gender, anyone.

no problem at all. have you ever had your pooper tickled by someone's tongue?

not trolling, just not sure what all to ask. plus I'm a little horny

How do I get a blowjob from 2 or more females at the same time?

Get a bigger dick

yeah I don't let it hold me back but then again nothing seems to ever just happen with me either. I kept thinking if I put myself out there I'd bump into someone, make some new friends. Really doesn't work that way unfortunately. at least not for me.

Just nothing to do at work
tell me why are you so NASTY

Meant to send
To your post, instead replied to my own, cos I'm suave af.

iz all good I followed you

Cool. Do you have anything on Soundcloud?

actually i just don't interact with anyone because i hate the fucking world thanks bye

Acoustic, so you're just like everyone else on here

Don't get me wrong. Until you timestamp you are just a basement faggot. Have in mind that if you timestamp I will think you are worse than the losers here. Because you are just a girl feeling special, explained here:

if I were eating you out and you farted right in my face....I don't think I could stop. Girls like you don't understand the fucking power you have over us guys. we are putty in your hands, at times.

My dick is still stinky from last night son. Dried pussy juice and bad decisions! Mmmmmm

What a fucking faggot you have grown into. God damn youre dads a faggot too for not teaching u better.

why umad tho?

>if I were eating you out and you farted right in my face....I don't think I could stop

Your parents cry while in the shower. You are a terrible human being. kys

>power you have over us guys

Over you. I'm not a beta faggot like you. No woman have power over me. And once they learn I know they are just cum sluts who want attention, I'm the one with the power.

well considering they swallow our semen and have to lick our nasty balls I think it's the least we can do if they have a misstep

Yes...lol...
I am the jelly typ so I would not know ...um
you will need two girls who want to do it first off I would think
I know but I am at work and it is slow today so my boss is walking around up every one's ass I will try is best I can do
I feel the same way when I am rely in to a guy
not the fart...lol : )

There are no girls on the internet...

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESCREEEEEEMUMMAAAAAAAHMUUUH-MUUUMAAAH um uhhm nuh nnn hunn un unn
*sweat beading on hairline as it fervently bashes keyboard*

huff huff UNn SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*greentext.yes.it has has anonymous use that.looks good.*

UM TEL SMELY GIRL DON LIKE UM TEL WULD UM IS BES IN WOLD AT COMPOOTIR

SCREEEEEEEEEEE! MUMMAAAH SOKS SMEL BAD TUTCH MAI MEN PART AN IT GET HARD AN DEN SAUCE COM OUT UM UMM SPLACSH ONNTOO COMPOOTIR MUMMAAH KLEEN OFF

>tfw mummah ded.

Youre still a faggot. "Oh im a bug pussy and i turn into putty when i see a girl". Straight faggot. Youre embarrassing.

>considering they swallow our semen

Not worth woman does it. There's difference beteween the woman who should be yours and a cum slut.

>lick our nasty balls

Get better hygiene. My balls aren't nasty.

>the least we can do if they have a misstep

In your first comment you said as you like it. Know you're talking about being comprehensive. At least be the half the man you should be and maintain your position.

And kys.

I think he is kind of cute...and being honest

So you really don't mind if I learn you're lower than the losers around. Then when you prove you are worth nothing what to you expect from me?

You know the rules.

You lost minutes of your life trying to make a comment thinking it would strike me just to try to be cool. kys

>using the same pic to refer to yourself

What a shame user

The only thing I don't like is some one calling me a lier my ex did it all the time

>Then when you prove you are worth nothing what to you expect from me?

do you think I am a camchick

using the pic's to prove it is me....... stupid