If you stuck your face in there, what would it smell like?

If you stuck your face in there, what would it smell like?

Taco farts

Prolly smell like shit cuz thats what naturally comes out of it. What are you thinking?

roasted glass

COCAINE MOTHERFUCKA

Heaven

I dunno I just wanna sniff female ass...

What if it smells strong and you get disappointed? Will you turn gay?

God I wanna smell that...

What do you mean by "strong"?

No ass smellers here?

I motorboat my gf's butt after a shower sometimes. I've taken a sniff or two. I like it when she's clean, dry, and wearing yoga pants.

used to date a korean sniffed her dirty shity ass while i beat my dick all the time

i'm more of a minge muncher, so it's not really my thing so much, but hell... i'd risk whether or not i could prevent myself from becoming violently ill and projectile vomiting if she let a turd slip, just so long as it meant I could be close enough to get a sniff of something like this.

Yeah right here. It's summer now. My favorite time of year for spreading my girlfriends phat, day old, dirty, sweaty ass whilst she squats over my face and stabs the back of her throat with my cock.
She knows I like her dirty. She comes home from a hard day at work whilst I'm on the computer, runs her finger up her ass crack and puts it to my nose when she wants me to fuck her. Works every time.

Protip: Find a bitch you like the look of, eat her ass, tell her you love her stink whilst showing her how hard your dick is. Win.

like piss, they all smell like piss

text me on kik questions4chan for more pics

Pee pee poo poo

I work as a CNA, so my nose is immune to the smell of shit/farts

Hey we can't help it if our piss trickles over our buttholes when we tinkle. Guys need to man up and clean their girls pussy and ass. We never complain about sucking your shitty cocks after they've been up our asses.

Go for a 10 minute run, then fart in your hand and hold it to your nose. That's what it smells like.

Sex, snapchat selfies, and Starbucks with ugg flavoring

I would hope stale coffee farts