Made this after watching all 27 seasons earlier this year. What do you guys think?

Made this after watching all 27 seasons earlier this year. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheSimpsons/comments/4xyxhk/im_not_a_redditor_myself_but_i_wanted_to_share/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very nice

very bad

I think you should have stopped after 14 season, at best, before you hit season 17.

After 14, there is no comedy, but you can still watch it without pain, after 16, it's painful.

I think you should kill yourself

It's nice.

What's nicer is your shilling skills.

> no moleman
> no lenny or carl

Dissapointed desu

A lot of love for a show that has more bad seasons than good.

Are we at the point where bad simpsons is so terrible golden era simpsons doesn't matter anymore?

I know there's more bad seasons than good, but it can't be so mathematical like that, can it?

Maybe he's wondering why you would watch a show before throwing it out of a plane

>Putting Spiderpig

You are literal cancer.

why do americans love simpsons so much?

if I wanted to see a shitty family I'd go out my room

Rethink your life, my man.

>133 dollarydoos for this shit

If I have you ten dollars twelve times then punched you in the face 17 times would the money have been worth it?

reddit.com/r/TheSimpsons/comments/4xyxhk/im_not_a_redditor_myself_but_i_wanted_to_share/

Nice try Redditor.

that's not a good metaphor. i'd just walk away after the first punch

So? I'm not allowed to post it on two websites? Fuck off with your 'muh website wars' idiot child

It's a tv show. You don't have to watch every single season unless you have autism. I could just take the money and choose not to get punched.

Bad Simpsons is a meme

At its worst its still an above average show, its just the internet hivemind that acts like its an abortion. If you watch it you'll realize its pretty funny

>please give me attention
>upvotes are the best currency

If you watch it you'll realize it's fucking awful

>If you watch it you'll realize its pretty funny

At least you can talk, who are you?

Sorry m8, it's actually a fucking trainwreck.

Wasting your life watching 18 shit seasons of a show, when you could've spent that time actually experiencing decent entertainment, is the true sign of a Redditor.

>mancave
>only has a ps4 and a tv
>also gay Simpsons artwork

Autistic manchild-tier.

I keep hearing shit like that from people such as critics, but whenever neo-Simpsons is on tv, and I watch it deciding to give it a chance, it's always shit that fails to make me laugh or care about the characters.

>implying any of you have even watched it

good job getting your opinions from other anons on a yemeni cave painting imageboard :^)

This is... bad...

You must be Mexican/south american

Unfortuanately not. I'm more forgiving and I watched probably 20-21 seasons, but there is a markedly drop in equality after 15 seasons or so and it's unwatchable in the newer seasons. I didn't need Sup Forums to tell me that, I saw it first hand.

Apu looks like a shit stain on the wall.

>watching any episode that's in widescreen

>tfw they cropped and zoomed all of the 4:3 episodes for that marathon 2 or so years ago

Spotted the south american

UNA VELA

HE ENCONTRADO AL MARICON

That's really quite ugly

It's not that bad actually, trottel.