HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!
GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP
GOD BLESS AG JEFF SESSIONS
GOD BLESS THE USA

This is the greatest day of my life. About fucking time we see Hillary Clinton burn!!!

I'll post link below.

Decorated war vet & major Trump supporter here:
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions aka Jeff Sessions, attorney general, will set modern US civilization back 100 years. He is a backwoods, bible thumping, ignorant, crusty, old school jerk off. His ideas died with Nancy Reagan. Of all the things Trump has done this motherfucker is the worst. I can’t even begin to count the ways this Alabama limp-dick-bag-o-shit is BAD for my beautiful USA.
Fuck off Jeff Sessions.

Someone's mad that they don't have andy sixx's warm log of shit slidding down their fucking throats. It's okay, I'd be pretty mad too.

Fits about fucking time they do something about shitlery

Warm log of shit.

Warm log of shit

FUCK YOU OP YOU FUCKING BITCH ASBERGERS LORD

He's like 100 years old I doubt he even lives through trumps first term

-sign

warm log of shit.

Why do I still use this website?

Warm log of shit

warm log of shit.

Buttery males!

Post link?

>Story highlights

fucking gg m8

Decorated faggot of the kike brigade maybe

bump

There's no link, you knuckle dragging fucks. It's not happening.

Nothing better than getting a trump tard's hopes up with fake news, only to have them disappointed when they scroll down and realize its fake (after the 5th or 6th person realizes it)

Well played.

cuck

Insidious little sperg you are

bump

So this is b8 and there is no link? I'm looking through CNNs site right now.

no, it's 100% true. andy's logs are the best

Read the fucking actual news story you clueless fuck

Warm log of shit
Warmest logs of shittiest shits to ever shit

I honestly have to disagree. I've sucked out andy's logs but I've also sucked out the logs of shit of blood on the dance floor.

And I dunno, criticize me if you want but I'm pretty sure BOTDF was the winner in terms of warmth.

Creaminess, of course went to Andy Sixx. That's just a given. Nobody beats his logs of shit in creaminess.

Nah, I've sucked out Andy's turds before and also BOTDFs and Andy's was a 98.6degreesF while BOTDF's were both 98.2degreesF. Andy's are clearly the warmest.

Have you even tried contacting him?? Maybe he will actually let you suck one out and swish it around in your mouth. If he does, you better fuckin take a video and come back to post the evidence. Faggot.

What if warmth isnt a measurement of temperature but rather the stimulation that people experience from sucking it out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Are you retarded???

You're making ethical arguments based on how people feel. It still doesn't mean anything in terms of temperature within the molecules of Andy's sweet creamy log roll

Are you autists actually fighting over how warm some emo queer talentless fuck crossdresser's shit is???

shit post

You losing the election was much better. Mental midget.

Those libtard cucks b-better start hydrating now. Looks like God Emporer's WHAM man is finally going to take d-down Shrillary! He's playing 17d chess! The madman really did it huh, fellow MAGA bros? Right?
...right?

>"WHERE IS THE LINK?!?! I NEED MY PIPEDREAM TO BE VALIDATED!!! OH GOD EMPORER PLEASE!!!!!"

kek!

>achieving THIS level of cognitive dissonance

I wish to know what Reality is like through the eyes of a mental patient such as yourself, please describe to me your experiences.