Explain to me Sup Forums how can a 3 year old consent?

Explain to me Sup Forums how can a 3 year old consent?

By saying "yes".

I don't want an answer from a pedo

How can a 3 year old consent to entering a beauty pageant?

You're not OP. You're IP number three in the thread. You're also a blatant newfag and cancer.

I see you are deeply versed in quantum causal mathemancy

Yes. I am.

>IP #5

pretty clever user but what are you going to do now?

Remind everyone in this thread that this is the site that pedos built. If you don't like it, return to reddit/facebook.

I am the OP. Using a different IP cuz I'm banned for posting a guy fucking a dog.

Classic.

So you creeps are for pro-contact and want to molest little kids?

You're not. You're IP #6. You're also a reddit-spacing cancerfaggot.

Not sure what you mean when you say IP #6
But my IP address keeps changing. Cuz I'm using cellphone data and it gives me a new IP everytime i turn it on.

Explain that one to me faggot

>Not sure what you mean when you say IP #6
Then you're too dense to be on my site.
>Cuz
Suspicions confirmed.

who am i now user? could i be op? ip2? or maybe even ip 8 you'll never know

>who am i now user?
A nigger.

Ok so you obviously have admin to see others IP address. I can't see that, so I'm supposed to know about it.

I made this thread to ask a question, not get some stupid comment from you.

>>Then you're too dense to be on my site

Shut the fuck up faggot, you don't own shit. The only thing you own is a greasy load on your chin.

A 3yr old can concent to food, water, snacks, playing and High 5s. Any sexual acts whatsoever cannot be concented to said female unless she's of "Legal Age" within her local laws of where she's living.

IP 8 checking in. This guy is not IP 8. He's a fraud.

Roasted retard.

>Ok so you obviously have admin to see others IP address
Retarded newfag doesn't know about scripts.
>Shut the fuck up faggot, you don't own shit.
I got here before you. You ruin the site with your idiotic presence. More my site than yours.
You're IP #10.
>butthurt samefag
It's not my fault you mistakenly thought you belong here instead of with the other mouthbreathers on facebook.

Wasn't saying you got roasted, boyo. Other way around. You got my support in this.

They cannot make informed consent.

The real question I want the answer to, is why in a state like NY can a 13 year old legally have sex and risk pregnancy and stds but they cannot take a nude selfie and send it to whoever they want and express their 1st amendment right?

My bad.

samefag

Smells like Summer in here.

With a gag and a knife

The same way any woman consents, by existing.

Legally have sex with another minor?
Still wouldn't agree but better then a 35 yeah old man I guess.

>>they cannot take a nude selfie
Because they ate still "underage". Many other people who are over 18 and aren't behind closed doors have the potitnetal to see that.

At least sex between two minors behind closed doors isn't being seen by anyone but the participants.

take a bath then user

>Many other people who are over 18 and aren't behind closed doors have the potitnetal to see that.
So?

You got me good.

Why not. Her body, her choice, even if she's only 3 years old.

Or what, you don't think she's able to judge the consequences of her actions? Are you underestimating her judgement? Why are you an ableist, OP? Why are you a biggot?

That's probably why it's illegal you pedo. I know you want to see it more than anyone else, but you gotta keep it under control.

*Then take a bath, user.

MODS

Why does it matter if people see it? It's not the 1950s anymore. If people want to transmit a biological function, who are you to say no just because you haven't grown out of being a prude?

Someone's mad his mommy posted his naked baby pictures online and now old guys are falling to him.

>that cancerous meme from 2012
Leave.

i dont use grammar sometimes so its harder to detect my samefagging

Yes a child has free will and can do what they want and make choices. They don't necessarily know difference between right and wrong. But technically a child is the parents property until that child is either turns 18 or is emancipated.
So I DOUBT any parent would let their child even have the illusion of the possiblity of consent.

Not a responsible one at least. Or not any of you fucking creeps that have kids and diddle them.

But you did use grammar. It's just that your grammar was poor. Learn what words actually mean before pretending you're allowed to use them.

why wouldnt i be allowed?

>right and wrong
>he's not smart enough to be a moral nihilist

Because retards aren't people and therefore don't have rights.

>But technically a child is the parents property until that child is either turns 18 or is emancipated.

ARE YOU SUGGESTING THEY'RE PROPERTY?!?!
IT
IS
2017!!!!!
Chill, user. I was using the SJW logic in both posts. It is obvious that a 3 year old can't still recognize what impact her decisions will have in their life -hence, why they would prefer to eat a stick of butter than having a real dinner- and that's why they can't consent.

Holy oxymoron!

>>moral nihilist

How can someone who doesn't believe in anything and think life is meaningless have morals?

It's cute how everyone who reddit spaces is moralfagging in this thread.

I have a addon that tells me how many IP addresses are posted in the thread, but what setting did you fuck with, to show separate posters based on IP?

aw youll get your rights one day user

You fucking sick bastard