So all that Jabbering about the second amendment really seems like a bunch of overblown nonsense now

So all that Jabbering about the second amendment really seems like a bunch of overblown nonsense now.
All you United Staters are under a dictatorship and none of you have the balls to form a militia against your tyranical government. Where are the minutemen? why aren't the militias forming? it's almost as if being the owner of a Gun doesn't stop you from disgracing your own nation with a big baby as your leader.
All those guns really paying themselves off by now? Got a lot of targets that require a multitude of threat management do ya? Sorry but if you own a machine to kill people instead of being able to do it yourself you're a pussy wasting money

pic related, it's a metaphor for your country's shitty situation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>president has several executive orders shut down by judges
>dictatorship

Fuck off angsty teenager. You don't know what you're talking about.

>when you need a 9mm pistol to protect yourself against the governments drones and ballistic missiles

>why aren't the militias forming?
It almost like most people actally agree with Trump?

>president fires people directly involved with threats to his presidency
>constantly and consistently lies to his viewer base and they believe him
>enacts executive orders that steadily ruin your country while benefiting him and his friends

you sure you know what YOU'RE talking about?

I'ts almost as if your entire nation has a complacent generation of poorly educated sheep, and unlike you this statement isn't a question because there is no uncertainty at this point

Asshole, a dictator has absolute power. If a judge pisses him off, he can throw them in prison.

There's a lot of shitty things going on, but it's not a dictatorship yet. You are LITERALLY throwing around a word you don't understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dictator

oh okay so you just have a tantrumming super baby wrecking shop in your nations capitol instead? you know YOU guys put him there right? I'm not sure which scenario is worse, that you country is a mouthpiece for the oligarchy's best interests, or nitpicking about semantics while you lose your medical insurance.

Still not a dictatorship, fuckface. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

He sure does ACT like a dictator for someone who lacks the administrative power of one

Still not a dictatorship, fuckface.

you'r damn right that's the only point you're making, you countries president is still a child man. Don't argue semantics when it has nothing to do with the dialogue

>tantrumming super baby wrecking shop in your nations capitol
Niggers?

no actually he's white. Imagine that, America ruined by a white guy.

Soros c'mon

Why the fuck do you care what's happening here? go sip your tea and floss your crooked teeth

Not my country and the second sentence of this dialogue said the USA was a dictatorship. It's not my problem you want to ignore that because you were wrong about what the word meant.

If you want to have a real dialogue: give up on Sup Forums and quit using words you don't understand you angsty teenage fuck.

fight the good fight, internet warrior.

>you've never even fired that rifle

faggot.

What do you need a rifle for when your mouth is fully automatic?

We care because you're not special. Get the fuck over yourself and realize that your fucked country is gonna fuck it up for the rest of us

i'm glad we understand one another. i don't own any firearms due to my ability to fire "full auto" via linguistic arsenal.

cheers nigger.

Still not dictatorship, retard.

Did you go off your medication, sir?

>It almost like most people actally agree with Trump?
lolno

okay so you're totally right. Your country is just as great and free as it was when it started I'm so glad you cleared that all up with insults, it really drove home how none of what you said was personal or subjective.

>Don't argue semantics when it has nothing to do with the dialogue
I bet you get made fun of lot, don't you?

Putin kills several political rivals openly nobody pots shit about Russian corruption

Injustice happening all over south America ... not a Fucking word.

North Korea has potential for long range nukes, nope fuck mentioning that

Instead the rest of the world wants to bitch and moan about trump and our political system. We are fully aware things are Fucked up, we don't need fucktards telling us. Not to mention the size of America, do you understand how difficult it would be to overtake without all of its citizens rising up.

Haha, guess he hit home. Hit the target you might say. Shot's fired, oh ho ho

Not that guy but

>not my country

>still thinks hes US citizen

Damn son are you a special kind of stupid or is reading comprehension just not your thing

Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.
Trump is the circus, McDonalds is their bread.
Checked btw

Why the fuck would you put beans in a gun... You know what a pain in the ass that's going to be to clean out. Every time you shoot you'll be reminded of that one time you went full retard and put beans in your gun.

everyone talks about Putins courruption. It's one of the most talked about democratic scandals for the past decade. Same with DPRK and south America. Just because YOU heard of it yesterday doesn't change how the US is now on par with those shitty situations

>how the US is now on par with those shitty situations
It's bad, but nowhere near THAT bad.

its getting near, saying: nowhere near, is pretty intellectually disingenuous.

Yeah no... a moderate republican could have won and you guys would still be throwing this grand old fit. If you think Trump is a dictator you're an idiot. A dictator holds absolute power and is not slapped down by judges on some far off island or the minority party in the legislature. Go back to your anti-fa circle jerk and get your ass kicked a few times by guys wearing flags, you probably deserve it. Trump may be a damn idiot but he's not a dictator and has a long way to go to be one.

The irony is Hillary and a Democrat majority would have sat down and raped the very amendment you're bitching about likely alongside several other things probably leading to that very shitstorm you're complaining didn't happen.

Why do people always jump right to this? It's either drones, nukes, or fucking penis size with you people.

The number of those weapons you'd need to stop rebels would make a hell of a lot more rebels. Fighting within your own borders is a whole different beast, especially when there's enough weapons floating around to have gun racks in waiting in the maternity wards for new owners to be born. The leaders running the show would have to flee the country and essentially be a "leader" in exile. Meanwhile anyone wearing a uniform has a target on their back and god help you if you have shinies on your lapel. Then you have to deal with desertion too and that's the real scary part. What do you do when a marine base rebels? What do you do when an airbase rebels? How do you deal with a carrier fleet deciding fuck you? What do you do when a minuteman silo crew decides they'd rather aim the goods at you than at their countrymen? You lose that's what.

No, it's pretty honest, actually. The only thing he's arguably done wrong(in the sense of acting like a dictator, at least) is firing Comey and even that's questionable and only because of the timing - FBI is part of the executive branch, and he does have legitimate authority to fire its Director.

>a tantrumming super baby wrecking shop in your nation's capitol
Antifa

>while you lose your medical insurance
Yeah let me pay this $5000 deductible so some lard-ass halfway across the country making YouTube videos of drowning himself in Cheeto dust and Mt. Dew can get coverage for his myriad of self-induced health issues.

You want free health insurance/education? Join the military.

>you'r damn right
He is right. You're using "dictator" when you shouldn't be. Same way idiots are using "fascist" and "globalist". You're not better for using it then backpedaling and moving the goalposts.

If the US fucks your country up, your country was fucked to begin with.

you elected a dictator in the least dictator friendly political field. Congratulations on your American exceptionalism

>moderate republican
We're discussing US politics.

You don't seem to be understanding this and I don't think I have any crayons to draw you a picture so I guess you can continue to be an idiot all you like. You have the right to believe what you want without getting sent to a gulag or a short drop and sudden stop after all.

If the US fucks your country up, your country was fucked to begin with.
> (by the US)
Tell me about the Gulf of Tonkin would ya?

>dictator
>shut down by clown judges in a state in the middle of the ocean

>fascist
>literally no fear of tangible backlash from administration for slandering over social media and news sites day in, day out

you guys are fucking retards and I'm not even american

What YOU don't understand is that people dont collectively and proudly gather for dictatorships. A dictatorship isn't usually classified as suck until well after the infrastructure is established. You might read these messages and assume I'm an edgy teen trying to redpill you but there's only so long you guys can ignore the point of view from every allied country with the US

Moderates exist on both sides but we only here about the extremist idiots. Stupid and/or controversial gets ratings.

he was probably referring to the political climate rather than interventions

see: shah in iran, saddam in iraq, vietnam etc. etc.

if that's the case, he's not wrong. if the political and economic environ of the US is enough to screw your country over, it likely didn't have its own legs to stand on.

that is, assuming that we're not talking about middle east/east asia interventionism

United Staters.....

>Americans

God damn man child ..... get your Shit together

tfw everyone in here closet-supports trump

OP is a trump supporter trying to drum up entertainment by posing as a shill

dissenters are taking the roles of opposition to keep up the counter-narrative (free market economy = not enough supply of leftist mental illness, some must be created to meet the demand)

greetings from russia

What you said is wrong and stupid for many layered reasons.

>own a machine to kill people instead of being able to do it yourself
Autims x100

Lol who the fuck you think voted for him you monumental dumbfuck

user, if Trump is setting up dictatorship he's an exceptional fucking dumbass. Forget 4d Chess, he'd be finger painting with his own shit. You don't set up a dictatorship by shacking up with the NRA. You disarm the populace not try to give them easy access to suppressors an loosened restrictions on a bunch of other things. You especially target the hunters, they're used to shooting live animals from a good distance under adverse conditions and it's not that much of a leap to go from four legged prey to two.

If anything he's a wrench in the works of a long game towards such a thing as a dictatorship. He was not supposed to fucking win and that was damn obvious leading up to it.

Marx told the working class to keep their arms. I'll trust him over some shitty internet kid.

you really think trump is in charge?

I'm not saying get rid of them. I'm saying shit or get off the pot

Let me guess, you think it's Bannon the evilest creepy looking guy. Or better yet, maybe you think it's Putikins. And I thought infowars was a fucking joke.

does a President control a country?

To a degree yes. Ideally aside from the executive the legislature has power and so do the courts but nobody can just take all the power and get rid of the other two. It's supposed to be checks and balances with the three branches working with and against each other where needed all to ensure nobody can just take over. Unfortunately since 9/11 the executive has gotten a lot more power but it's nowhere near all-powerful. 2 party system also messes with it.

Basically the president can make executive orders that fall within his/her bounds but things like the budget (power of the purse) lie with congress. The courts have the task of testing it all against the constitution and determining if a law is valid.

Problems start in this sort when the executive plays with money in ways it's not allowed to, congress and the executive are allowed to pass blatantly unconstitutional laws, and the courts allow it all. You get mass corruption from a system like the US, dictatorships take a hell of a lot more work with the US system.

what if you own both teams AND the ballpark? (not talking about trump)

what should we do? its not like i can pull a cluster bomb out of my rectum. i cant puke up 500 $ for a gun. i make 200 a week and it all goes to medical bills so i dont crap my anus out of my ass and puke up my intestines and to prevent my car from veering into a tree because america let a cheap china knockoff in and i swear i got it.

not to mention the fbideaatfciansa fucks are watching everyone and if you have any chance at doing anything they nuke your house and call it an attack by sweden

You mad bruh, go back to your own shit holes lmao

psst. people opposed hitler and he let them cause he knew an absolute iron flyswatter method of rule would lead to rebellious anarchy,

That depends on the people now running the show. If you hold the entire field you can get away with all sorts of shit. It's mainly why people were so scared Hillary and the democrats were going to take it. They would have been able to replace every left leaning supreme court justice because all the ones like Ginsburg would have resigned after the democrat ultimate win was confirmed and ultra-leftist young judges would be reigning for the next 40-50 years. Then you would have seen the possible beginnings of the dictatorship. With supermajority in congress as well as simple majority in the courts and a sitting president they could pass pretty much anything if they were not scared enough by the threat of millions of angry armed people. But that is usually very hard to pull off and would have been a perfect storm.

It is possible to take the game like that but very unlikely.

fire is better than gun
truck is better than gun
homemade poison gas grenades are better than guns
flaming truck filled with homemade poison gas grenades are waaaay better than guns

why would i use a gun when i can burn people in their sleep. or plow down a sidewalk.

russia is the real world version of fallout 3

south americans are doomed beyond hope as you die by mugging or snake or tiger or pterodactyl as soon as you leave your heap of smoldering rubble to search for dead bodies to feast on

north korea has nuclear missile potential equal to their citizens freedom. the only way theyd get a nuke over seas is by kim jong sing song bing bong ding dong ordering 5000 people to make a raft out of there bodies and swim the nuke over.

The issue we are currently in can be described with ye olde swamp which is essentially representing corruption and big money influence. Trump promised to drain it but instead he's supporting the GOP adding gators and adding a couple of his own while air dropping mosquito eggs. He did put in a by the words constitutional supreme court justice that had bi-partisan support until Trump nominated him and a damn good defense secretary who is undoubtedly more than capable of calling him on his shit but this healthcare debacle is blatantly built around lining the pockets of the insurance companies and their shareholders. I'm sure there are plenty more example of this variety too.

We're moving towards extreme corruption rather than a dictatorship. Either one is bad but at least corruption can be fixed bloodlessly assuming the right people get in the right places in the right numbers.