WHO'S A GOOD BOY NOW HUH? WHO'S A GOOD BOY?

>WHO'S A GOOD BOY NOW HUH? WHO'S A GOOD BOY?
>Whoa there, easy Army Dog. We're all on the same side here.
>ANSWER ME. WHO'S. A. GOOD. BOY. NOW.

There were kids crying in the theater. Kind of sick, truth be told.

>that scene where Private Connor rapes and mutilates those Vietnamese women
>Mark Wahlberg has an uncredited cameo in that scene

I had nightmares

>>Mark Wahlberg has an uncredited cameo in that scene

top kek

>That warcrimes trial at the end.
>Private Connor's speech about the nature of man and war, and the futility of our existence.

Amazing actor for a dog, Oscar nom when?

>doggo was Oscar snubbed

#OscarsSoWhite

#OscarsSoHuman

>It's over private. There's nothing left for us here. We can play fetch back at base camp.
>It's not over for me. FETCH THIS!

The dog proceeds to lob a grenade into the village's makeshift medical tent. Yes the camera cut away, but what kind of family is approving this?

Ha it is funny because it is a kids film and you all say horrific things from the film but it is not actually in the film! haha

>Being this salty over a joke

>That scene where Private Connor shoots the family execution style and sets their hut on fire with a zippo lighter.

Was this really necessary?

>your pupper will never be a meme

Just finished watching this after another thread recommended it.

Was that a real set of testicles they got Private Connor to chew on in the interrogation scene?

>the shell shock scene in the trench when army dog starts go ballistic trying to rip out the ribs from his friends shrapnel wounded torso while he is screaming for his mother

I was nearly sick, I almost vomit thinking about that tearing sound

Forget Army Dog, can we all agree that Air Bud is true dogkino?

Agreed.

Didn't expect him to be gunned down walking out of the doping trial though. Rip Bud.

>when Private Connor gets a flashback to killing that little girl and starts masturbating
There was a level of gritty realism to this film that few other army films have captured. There are damaged veterans like this somewhere.

>when bud comes down from a slam dunk and the camera zooms in to an extreme close up of his exposed bone fracture on his leg
Fucking brutal

>when Private Connor gets into battle for the first time and sees the Paki mother being raped by his general and watches in horror
>he eventually joins in at his squad's heckling

jesus christ that was fucking dark

I don't know, I thought the incest orgy between the dogs was a little over the top for kids movie. But it was very well shot.

Glad this meme never really took off. These threads are always shit, even for neo-Sup Forums standards.

>that scene where Forrest's best friend takes a grenade to save his platoon
>that scene where Forrest 's boss has his legs blown off
what was Zemeckis thinking?

walked out when they were forcing the vitnamese woman to eat her own aborted fetus. i dont care about the artistic merit, i dont care about the messege - that was too much

>that scene of him when he returns home, fighting at the bar and getting stabbed
>that scene of him bleeding out on the street while he remembers the Vietnamese girl he fucked in a moment of true happiness

>hey army dog, how was nam
>it was ruff

>Army dog, wheres the sniper?
>On the roof

>evrything Army Dog does is to serve hus country and keep it safe
>everything Air Bud does is to get famous

Keep that self-obsessed Disney trash out of our Kino thread.

>"After all I've done, am I a good boy?"
Makes you think.

He was the goodest boy they could hope for, he always followed his commands to the dots on is, crosses on ts, and burned Vietnamese childrens.

You're very smart for figuring it out!

>"Nothing has been the same since I've came back. Every year feels like seven, the squeaky toys don't have the same squeak. They tell me good and evil aren't black and white, but that's all I see."