Jews in Music

Hey, guy from Sup Forums here, just curious as to what you guys, being well-informed about music, think about this. Political correctness aside (and please, put it aside, I'm no anti-Semite), would you give credence to the hypothesis that Jews are in some respects worse at music because they are too analytical, and don't allow room for creative 'flow' (so to speak), as they break up this flow with their analytic mindset. Creative flow is entirely a subconscious process, the music just comes to you, particularly when improvising - there is no thought to it: I can hardly imagine Bach was thinking which note to place where when writing Toccata and Fugue, I think he probably was just fiddling about on a keyboard. This is probably why improvised music almost always follows a tonal pattern - as this is what our subconscious finds attractive (patterns, man).

Jews in classical music tend to stray away from tonality (with the notable exception of Mendelssohn) and toward atonality, could this be because atonality is a more thought-through and cognitive form of music (and Jews have a much much more analytic mindset than most, their neuroticism is legendary)? Even with slightly atonal pieces (e.g. Wagner and Mahler), I am quite sure the composer IS literally force-thinking (as opposed to allowing the music to flow naturally) whether to place a note here or there, and that it doesn't just come to him, and consequently isn't as well focused as music like, say, Mozart's, where everything feels like it just 'fits' and is tightly-woven.

Thoughts?

If this is the case, which I strongly suspect, does it give credence to the idea that Jews are, despite being more intelligent, less creative? (Slightly anti-Semitic, I know, but to me it makes sense - very few creative impulses come when consciously thought of, rather they just appear, particularly when one is 'zoning out'.)

The Beastie Boys are Jews and they made the best hip-hop album ever.

>well-informed about music
sorry pal, you're in the wrong place

>Hey, guy from Sup Forums here
kys retard

Sup Forums everybody

>you guys, being well-informed about music
should we tell him?

Well the first person I thought of when I read "Jews in music" was Lou Reed, and he's a talentless hack so maybe you're right

Yes but that clearly doesn't require the imagination of classical music - neither does jazz, actually, as usually the imagination is only in the form of one instrument, and is often unstructured - which may sound like it becomes more creative, but, to me, it just means that anything goes, there isn't the challenge involved in creating something that is as well focused as Beethoven (to explain, you could be completely mindless and be an amazing jazz improvisor, just as you could scribble a pencil about on a piece of paper, but you need a proper brain to apply structure and form that is so lacking in jazz).

>guy from Sup Forums here
You are a disgrace to true conservatives.

>You are a disgrace to true conservatives.

I'm not like the rest of Sup Forums, classical liberal race-realist here (basically, US founding fathers), AMA

Bob Dylan and Lou Reed are two of my favorite artists so idk

Jews are disproportionately represented in media, banking, and politics tho

>classical liberal race-realist
hows high school?

They are, but again unlike most at Sup Forums I don't necessarily hate it, rather I admire it - it's a sign of strength.

I'm at university, close enough I guess.

Well its a testament to their work ethic and organization, sure, but its something that people should at least be aware of.

yeah i knew what you meant, I was just setting up in case people came into the thread like "hurr Jews have never made a good album"

how is that high school

Ofc, it's the duty of the opposition to try to be as strong as possible too, though Jews have basically won the Earth by corrupting morality in terms of valuing weakness and frowning upon strength (a la Nietzsche).

is this /pseud/ general?

>thinks ethnicity determines level of analytical thinking
>thinks complex pieces of classical music were made by "fiddling about on a keyboard"
>thinks classical music requires more "imagination"
>"race realist"
god damn what a dumb thread

Report the thread, move on

But Jews are consistently great artists and musicians, I don't know where you got your ideas from OP

Jews made some of the biggest contributions to European music. You're an idiot. The whole idea that there's some firm link between ethnicity and creative ability is ridiculous.

How much hip hop have you listened to to think that? Honest question.

Not him but I've heard like 1000 hip-hop records and there's a legit case for Paul's Boutique being the best one.