“I don’t know if you could call it love, but it’s something similar...

>“I don’t know if you could call it love, but it’s something similar. I think that Harley is a trophy for The Joker, something he can possess and it’s exciting for him to think about this creature that he helped create, being by his side as he dominates the world." - Jared Leto

Do you agree with him, Sup Forums?

Worst joker ever

Best Joker ever.

Most average joker ever

Trips make it true.

Nigga is almost 50. With that body.

I'm 33 and dadbod.

joker joker never

Properly rated joker.

he stinks.

i still can't see the Joker at all in his portrayal.
I know it's supposed to be different, but i just can't see any Joker in this, just Jared Leto with green hair trying to be edgy. This doesn't even feel like a cosplay.

I don't hate it but the act that i can't see the Joker in it is a problem to me, don't know if other people feel this way

First of all, he's only 44. Second, why are you bragging about being a faggot?

>"Only" 44

I feel the same way. There was no clown in him, no showman, no whimsy or sense of fun, however black the humour. He doesn't tell any jokes, he doesn't seem amused by anything. Even Ledger's Joker had a self-awareness that made him fun, a sense of irony.

This.

He's like 45.

that's pretty far from being 50

What is he "dominating", exactly?

>one seventh of difference
hm

>that part when Ledger's Joker mocks his henchman for getting zapped by Bat's anti-tamper device.
sent my sides into orbit

Don't think I can judge him as the Joker yet. He wasn't in SS enough to get a feel for him.
That being said I did like him walking away for a second before deciding to come back and jump into the chemicals for Harley.

thats just not very jokery though

This joker is gay

>I think that Harley is a trophy for The Joker
not even close, he's sort of right about the posessiveness but that's it

only women know how to love:

love of men towards women = love of women towards children = utopian unconditional love

love of men towards children = love of women towards men = utility towards more pleasures and less pains.

For fuck's sake, Jim.

And 7" is pretty far from 10"

That's basically the same thing.

shit physique desu

how is love of men towards children utility towards more pleasure and less pain, when children bring pain and deny you pleasures?

Fat power lifter detected.

no, a trophy is a token of achievement, Harley isn't an achievement for the Joker, he's most often felt annoyed or reluctant to accept he has feelings for her.

He's not playing coy when she tries to hurt her and likely has genuinely tried to kill her before but he would go into a tailspin if he actually did.

Their pairing is so well known that writers including Ayer are trying to complicate it when it's just an exaggerated example of an abusive relationship.

I watched this a couple of hours ago and it was pretty bad, and I liked BvS. First time I've actually cringed in a movie. Did it twice, when Harley steals the bag (IT'S WUT WE DOO), and then when she's getting mad at the Mexican dude which just felt really weird and out of character. Leto was alright though, and Will Smith and Jai Courtney were actually great.

The name's Leto J
And I rock the telly.
I'm half-Joe Camel
And a third Fonzarelli.

I'm the kung fu hippie
From Gangsta City.
I'm a rappin' surfer,
You're the fool I pity.

Most autistic thing I've read all day...and I visit Sup Forums!

no, he's very underdeveloped

For a roiding delusional /fit/fag maybe. This is what men in peak physical condition look like, and what women are most attracted to.

would you live..for me TO THE EXTREEEME!

To use the most obvious, thread related example, look at Leto. That's what a non-roided, pretty well developed lean body looks like.

This guy a shit.

Put the bong down

They look about the same.

this is clearly the best joker baybee

Not at all. Jared is way fuller. That guy looks like babby's first month of pushups.

this joker is so autistic and bad, and the cringe worthy shit Leto was supposedly doing during filming doesn't help

>Harley isn't an achievement for the Joker
Well, he created her.

Are you implying that the Joker isn't autistic?

I literally couldn't care less anymore. I think this movie helped me finally grow up and leave this shite behind. For that I guess it will have a special place in my heart.

He's literally the polar opposite of autistic.